ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interviews without work permit?!

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moodz
Newly Registered

Interviews without work permit?!

Post by moodz » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:27 pm

Having a couple of emails of interview requests is unquestionably a plus when being considered from the HSMP; I have been borwsing reed.co.uk and monster.co.uk for jobs and it looks fairly easy to get a job that suits my education and work experience in the uk BUT, British employers are not very keen on calling on international numbers, and the first question they'll ask you is, do you require a work permit?

Anyway, in hope for "the" perfect HSMP application; anyone went through the same dilemma? So which comes first, the chicken or the egg?!

pateketu

Post by pateketu » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:59 am

Don't know which country you are from but if you can get VOIP phone with UK number people will atleast call you even if you have a non-UK address on your CV/Resume

moodz
Newly Registered

Post by moodz » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:42 am

Any providers you recommend bro?

sdd7677
Newly Registered

Post by sdd7677 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:56 pm

To get a job most of the employers will recommend "person has to be in country". I do not think anyone would employ somone who is not in the country. Better get in the country and then search for job. It is my personal exp. when my wife was in India she got number of calls from them but final thing they studk is you are not in country so .....

pateketu

Post by pateketu » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:15 pm

moodz wrote:Any providers you recommend bro?
in US Vonage is good one,