ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:41 am

Sorry to hear the bad news.. Inshallah may the decision be overturned.. My duas are with you Okara87.

Just don't lose faith all will be well.. I will make lots and lots of duas for you guys!!! Allah does everything for the best.. he will never turn us away!!!
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh okara..im so sorry to hear bout ur news

okara87

Post by okara87 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:49 am

thanks. i had a bad feeling as it was taking so long. :(

Mirza007
Newly Registered

Post by Mirza007 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:57 am

Chin up Okara87 - no doubt your going to appeal.

saminkhan

Post by saminkhan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:29 pm

My brother in law is going to apply for his spouse visa next month. He has just passed his IELTS General and his scores are

Listening - 7
Reading - 5
Writing - 6.5
Speaking 6.5
Overall 6.5

The guidelines on UKBA website dont talk about General/ Academic but have B1, B2, C1 & C2. Can someone let me know what is the link between these type of IELTS tests and is passing IELTS General with the above scores enough to apply for spouse visa

Thanks

Mirza007
Newly Registered

Post by Mirza007 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 pm

http://www.google.com/m/url?client=ms-a ... gPsj6HcVyw

Look on page 17, it states General and Academic for Ielts

Saminkhan - my wife is doing the general training test this saturday. But your brother in law will be fine what he has achieved- the minimum score rate/band us 4. could u ask ur brother in law what kind of questions he did, please?

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:36 pm

okara87 wrote:hey guys - VISA app was rejected- same reason as everyday
sorry 2 hear about the bad news, which union council is ur nikah nama registered at??????????

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Thanks for your support Guiez and sorry to hear Okara87 news of same refusal as me. We both are in same boats and got refusal on same day with same reason.
Could anyone please tell me how can i submit appeal? Is it through Gerry's or i can post documents on given address myself? What you guiez do when you made appeal through Gerry's or directly submit? If i submit directly then how can i get tracking facility? Please help. Thanks
anjum786mohammed wrote:
okara87 wrote:hey guys - VISA app was rejected- same reason as everyday
sorry 2 hear about the bad news, which union council is ur nikah nama registered at??????????

saminkhan

Post by saminkhan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Mirza007 wrote:http://www.google.com/m/url?client=ms-a ... gPsj6HcVyw

Look on page 17, it states General and Academic for Ielts

Saminkhan - my wife is doing the general training test this saturday. But your brother in law will be fine what he has achieved- the minimum score rate/band us 4. could u ask ur brother in law what kind of questions he did, please?
He attended a college in Lahore for a month preparing for the test. They gave him some test questions to go through.

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi
my husband landed here on Sunday, immigration asked him for his TB certificate and took him to another room to check his arm for something??
What was the point to scare this innocent soul? This is horriable.
They also asked what visa he's here on but he didn't understand so they called somebody to interpret for him!
When you are confued and going for firt time you dont even undertand question what is yours name.:lol: Not a big deal.

Shahzad
This is not legal advice..I am not immigration consultant or solicitor so please seek legal advice for yours immigration matters

ss27

Post by ss27 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Congratulation who got the visas best of luck

feel sorry for okara and every day 4 u

BHC they are stupid really stupid how can marriage cert be faked stupid

just relax go for appeal buddy every thing will be good but it was shocking

i am in the same position remember in ur prayers

once again good luck and best wishes for those who got the visas

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:15 pm

@ Okara87
Really sorry to heard that.i know what u going through i hope allah swt give u sabr.
These stupit people sitin ther not lookin at papers properly making there decision with eyes close,So unfair, we are trying our level best to meet there rule and regulation And at the End we get that result.
But we have to fight for our rights and inshalla sooner or later we will get visas.
Best of luck with appeal,inshallah everything will b ok.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:21 pm

@ Missy22 Congrats with the VISA

Can you please put up a list of all documents you submitted with your application please?

Thanks
Allah is the greatest!

okara87

Post by okara87 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

akaamir wrote:@ Okara87
Really sorry to heard that.i know what u going through i hope allah swt give u sabr.
These stupit people sitin ther not lookin at papers properly making there decision with eyes close,So unfair, we are trying our level best to meet there rule and regulation And at the End we get that result.
But we have to fight for our rights and inshalla sooner or later we will get visas.
Best of luck with appeal,inshallah everything will b ok.
thanks all - its really depressing. not looking forward to the summer now...

anyway am i correct in assuming that the appeal process will take up to 6months??

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi all

as you know my ALHUMDULILLAH husband collected his passport with visa stamped after allowed appeal today

Just thought I would give you all my timeline:

09/03/2010 - App submitted
21/6/10 - refused (apparently they dont believe that I worked cos they never received a response from my employer which was sent)

24/6/10 - appeal submitted direct to Croydon

By October 2010 we had not received anything from UK Visa section so re-submitted appeal with AIT (they accepted it as a late appeal as we had proof of postage)

AIT gave UK Visa section until 28th Feb 2011 to overturn or go to court

Feb 2011 - nothing

16/5/11 - court date - appeal allowed within 5 minutes

29/6/11 - received call letter

4/7/11 - passport re-submitted

26/7/11 - passport received with VISA Mashallah

Looking for earliest seats to fly to UK now!!!!! Inshallah

It's been a real long haul for me cos original appeal got lost in system so had to wait an extra 4 months - but at the end of the day Allah (swt) had something better planned for me Inshallah

I wont say its been easy its been real real tough - had good days n some real bad days - but Alhumdulillah everythng is sorted now

If theres any advice I can give is not to loose hope & that there is light at the end of the tunnel (its just a very long tunnel, lol)

congrats to all who got Visas & to all who havent Inshallah they will be overturned at the earliest - just hang in there

My original application was prepared by solicitor - flawless but they still managed to refuse it

My appeal was also dealt with by solicitor

Thanks for reading & sorry for the essay - it will be great not following a forum or tracking passport statuses!!!!!

thanks to all that helped me

take care

Khuda Hafiz

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:03 pm

okara87 wrote:thanks all - its really depressing. not looking forward to the summer now...

anyway am i correct in assuming that the appeal process will take up to 6months??
9 months if case goes to court, otherwise yeah 6 months max. 3 Months is a possibility if they overturn the case fast and that if you submit direct to abu dhabi - not sure how to do that. Of course, doing this will mean you will not get a formal written acknowledgement so it can be quite risky to lodge an appeal directly to the ECO. I haven't read anything concrete about it but people say negative stuff about it, with the positive thing being a quick response.

Congrats CRT7 :)
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

okara87

Post by okara87 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
okara87 wrote:thanks all - its really depressing. not looking forward to the summer now...

9 months if case goes to court, otherwise yeah 6 months max. 3 Months is a possibility if they overturn the case fast and that if you submit direct to abu dhabi - not sure how to do that. Of course, doing this will mean you will not get a formal written acknowledgement so it can be quite risky to lodge an appeal directly to the ECO. I haven't read anything concrete about it but people say negative stuff about it, with the positive thing being a quick response.

Congrats CRT7 :)
brilliant - exciting times ahead ... @CRT7 how bloody awful. you deserve a happy ramadan now with ur hubby/wife

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm

For those who are having to go through appeal now.....

Sabr (Patience) is your ultimate tool for success. Obtain it, use it and be thankful, and watch how the ECO overturns the decision inshallah.

Those of you who have had your entry clearance refused may see this as something bad. You may spend the day(s) with frustration and disappointment but if you take a step back and see it as you being chosen to have your patience tested then perhaps you may see the bright side of it. A test bears good aftermath when results are very good! I believe the overturns and visa's issued to appellants can back that up ;).

In about 6 months or less from now - okara, everyday, akaamir will inshallah celebrate their entry clearance's being granted. Hang in there peeps 8).

rajaj333

hello guys

Post by rajaj333 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 pm

im in london ryt nowww and i got lady who asks shittyy questions dat how your appeall is refuseddd n about urr dad current status
Visa application is under process at british high commission 07/14/2011
Returned tO Ac 07/21/2011
ready for collection 25/07/11
granted :P

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 am

5 of us left in the May category Inshallah we get a good response making Dua for us all.

akaamir

Re: hello guys

Post by akaamir » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:36 am

rajaj333 wrote:im in london ryt nowww and i got lady who asks shittyy questions dat how your appeall is refuseddd n about urr dad current status

Hello welcome to england a dream land(lol) hope u had safe jurney.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 am

@ all appellants: How to make an appeal? I mean do we need to submit appeal documents through Gerry's International or directly to England by post??? If we apply directly then how would we come to know that appeal has been received and how we can get Acknowledgement letter of appeal to Pakistan? Applying through Gerry's give peace of mind but i do not know we can submit appeal through Gerry's? Anybody can advise what is the process and how to send appeal? Thanks.

Shadow86 wrote:For those who are having to go through appeal now.....

Sabr (Patience) is your ultimate tool for success. Obtain it, use it and be thankful, and watch how the ECO overturns the decision inshallah.

Those of you who have had your entry clearance refused may see this as something bad. You may spend the day(s) with frustration and disappointment but if you take a step back and see it as you being chosen to have your patience tested then perhaps you may see the bright side of it. A test bears good aftermath when results are very good! I believe the overturns and visa's issued to appellants can back that up ;).

In about 6 months or less from now - okara, everyday, akaamir will inshallah celebrate their entry clearance's being granted. Hang in there peeps 8).

okara87

Re: hello guys

Post by okara87 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 am

rajaj333 wrote:im in london ryt nowww and i got lady who asks shittyy questions dat how your appeall is refuseddd n about urr dad current status
they asked about your dads status :o

oh well welcome to london

@everyday you can send notice of decision stragiht to jerrys or send it the uk.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:41 am

wellll
rejecteeedddddddddddddddd
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
stupiddd reason
2 reasons are communication and something about the income

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:wellll
rejecteeedddddddddddddddd
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
stupiddd reason
2 reasons are communication and something about the income
Sorry to hear about the outcome. So you can now tell why the income bit and now you know how to counter their point (by sending a PAYE Coding Notice and/or P60).

everyday, in my case my dad posted the bundle to Loughborough when he was in Pak so I received a letter to sponsor from Tribunal confirming receipt of appeal bundle thingy.

I think he went to dhl office and posted from there. Or maybe he posted it via Gerry's.