ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Duplicate Statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nchat
Newly Registered

Duplicate Statements

Post by nchat » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:48 am

For ILR i requested my bank to send me statements for last 12 months. I received the statements today but DUPLICATE is mentioned on the statements. I hope it is not an issue. Can somebody confirm.

imran22
Member of Standing

Post by imran22 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:10 am

I can't see a problem, as long as it is on proper bank letter head and it has your name and address on it.

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Re: Duplicate Statements

Post by khalidmirza » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

nchat wrote:For ILR i requested my bank to send me statements for last 12 months. I received the statements today but DUPLICATE is mentioned on the statements. I hope it is not an issue. Can somebody confirm.
To be on safe side please get these duplicate statements stamped by the bank. They normally do it. Depends from branch to branch. You try to get it stamped then NO ISSUE at all

Baje

Post by Baje » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 pm

I submitted mine with 'duplicate' and it wasn't a problem.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:36 pm

There have been quite a few recent posts on this exact subject. If you search for "duplicate" you should find them.