ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:17 pm

-You have stated that you have been married to your sponsor since September 2007 and last saw your sponsor on the 19th September 2010 and that they currently reside in the UK. You have provided little evidence evidence of regular contact.
I stayed with my wife from September 2007 till May 2008, IN TOTAL 8 Months. Then in 2009 i stayed with my wife for 4 months and in 2010 i stayed with my wife for 5 months, in the past 43 months i have stayed with my wife for 17 flipin months, if this is not regular than what is.

Next point

You have claimed to be in regular contact with your sponsor via telephone and have submitted VARIOUS print outs from Various Phone companies showing BRIEF CALLS to Pakistan.

Now someone tell me is talking to some NEARLY everyday for a MINIMUM of 10mins is brief, Also i have many calls that are 30mins

Next point in a long paragraph

I see no evidence of greeting cards, emails, skype messages or calls that would indicate a continued relationship blah blah blah

The eco needs glasses cuz i sent print screen copies of emails, also i know i have not sent any cards cuz everyone knows the postal service of kashmir. and another thing if i dont use skype than i dont, I USE MY PHONE

and also the eco has said that in order to stay apart i need a high level of correspondence of all types, and i have failed to evidence this level of contact.
and the last sentence says
i am therefore not satisfied that you and your sponsor intend to live permanently with each other and the marriage is subsisting.

Also the last paragraph to cut it short

basically i get paid cash in hand i keep about £50-£60 per week and put the rest into my account, whats wrong with this,
in the eco words, i am not satisfied that your sponsor is in receipt of the income stated and i am therefore not satisfied that blah blah blah
I put about 75% of my wages in my account......

WHO PUTS THESE MONKEYS IN THESE CHAIRS??????????

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:22 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:wellll
rejecteeedddddddddddddddd
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
stupiddd reason
2 reasons are communication and something about the income

Hello sorry to hear that.
if u dont mind would u please able to tell me how much did u sponser had saving.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

wassap

Post by wassap » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:-You have stated that you have been married to your sponsor since September 2007 and last saw your sponsor on the 19th September 2010 and that they currently reside in the UK. You have provided little evidence evidence of regular contact.
I stayed with my wife from September 2007 till May 2008, IN TOTAL 8 Months. Then in 2009 i stayed with my wife for 4 months and in 2010 i stayed with my wife for 5 months, in the past 43 months i have stayed with my wife for 17 flipin months, if this is not regular than what is.

Next point

You have claimed to be in regular contact with your sponsor via telephone and have submitted VARIOUS print outs from Various Phone companies showing BRIEF CALLS to Pakistan.

Now someone tell me is talking to some NEARLY everyday for a MINIMUM of 10mins is brief, Also i have many calls that are 30mins

I see no evidence of greeting cards, emails, skype messages or calls that would indicate a continued relationship blah blah blah

The eco needs glasses cuz i sent print screen copies of emails, also i know i have not sent any cards cuz everyone knows the postal service of kashmir. and another thing if i dont use skype than i dont, I USE MY PHONE

and also the eco has said that in order to stay apart i need a high level of correspondence of all types, and i have failed to evidence this level of contact.
i am therefore not satisfied that you and your sponsor intend to live permanently with each other and the marriage is subsisting.

basically i get paid cash in hand i keep about £50-£60 per week and put the rest into my account, whats wrong with this,
in the eco words, i am not satisfied that your sponsor is in receipt of the income stated and i am therefore not satisfied that blah blah blah

The other poins for comms are easily sortable in the appeal. Cash in hand job is going to cause you problems, if you arent paying tax etc, as they have no way of proving if you are working or not.

Out of interest, how come you waiting for so long to submit your application?
Submitted on 10/05/2011
Visa application is under process at British High Commission 18/05/2011
No interviews or Employer calls or emails
Ready for collection on 22/07/11

ILR granted 19/9/2013
Awaiting BRP!

Result?????

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:27 pm

wassap wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:-You have stated that you have been married to your sponsor since September 2007 and last saw your sponsor on the 19th September 2010 and that they currently reside in the UK. You have provided little evidence evidence of regular contact.

Next point

The other poins for comms are easily sortable in the appeal. Cash in hand job is going to cause you problems, if you arent paying tax etc, as they have no way of proving if you are working or not.
I ve got my P60 and tax code letters and i am paying tax,

Can any one advise me what to do, what documents 2 send them

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:28 pm

akaamir wrote:
stupiddd reason

Hello sorry to hear that.
if u dont mind would u please able to tell me how much did u sponser had saving.
I am the sponsor and i had about £3000

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Next point

Oh my God thats what they said to us i have send them vecton mobile,150pages ,skype video call log 3pages e-mail 2pages facebook messages and normal calling cards 10of them,ECO ingnor evedy thing else and said that these card u could get secon hand dont show number where u made call WHAT WAS THE OTHER Bundel which i send,you are wright they are bunch of MONKEY sitting ON chairs DONT FOLLOW they on made up rules.i wish i REALLY beat them up aggggrrrrrrrrrrr.
I have enough income to support my husband but they NOT satisfied.i wanted to punch him look this js enough and i got reguler wage.ufff.....

Good luck with ur appeal.hope time will fly away.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 pm

guys just been reading previous threads
does the post below still apply it was dated back in 2008
is it best to appeal in islamabad than

"REVIEWS ARE MANDATORY!!!

Gentlemen,

1. If you submit to AIT in U.K, then step 1 is that AIT send it straight back to POST (islamabad) for review by Entry Control manager (ECM). This document sending can take a few weeks from U.K to Pakistan. To avoid that, send it ASAP to Islamabad via DHL etc.

2. The ECM has to review the appeal, because he has to prepare a FULL and DETAILED report on why it was still refused, for sumbission to the AIT for a court hearing by a immigration judge in U.K, who looks at the this review report.

I know this because I was at one of these appeal hearings last week for a family member and and I put these questions to them.

They said: "ECM AT POST HAS TO REVIEW THE APPEAL FIRST"

Also I can tell you that from the date the appeal arrived in the embassy, the ECM has upto 16 weeks (4 months) in which to notify the AIT of review decision. it usually takes upto 3 months for your appeal to get to the ECM desk for review, and upto 1 month for AIT to get update.

I am also going through my wife's visa process and Insha-Allah we will have the decision overturned on review.

Provided you satisfy each point in refusal letter, they have no reason not to overturn the decsion on review, and Insha-Allah grant entry clearance without it having to go to AIT for hearing. "

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:07 pm

salaam everyone

first of all mubarak to the peeps who have got the misssions passed.

and to the peeps who have not been granted sorry to hear that THE PEOPLE WHO MONITOR THE PAPER WORKS ARE JUST DUMB AND WANT ANY LITLE EXCUSE TO REJECT!!! BUT PLEASE DONT LET YOURSELFS DOWN JUST HAVE SABAR AND ALLAH WILL SURELY LISTEN TO YOU DUAS AND GIVE YOU GOOD NEWS.

MY 12 WEEKS FINISH ON 09/08/2011 AND SAME MESSAGE COMES UP UNDER PROCESS!!!!!! :x IM KEEPING MY COOL AND PAITIENCE I AM PRAYING FOR EVERYONE AND MYSELF.

TAKE CARE PEEPS

ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

:wink:

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:15 pm

wassap wrote:

Next point

Out of interest, how come you waiting for so long to submit your application?
i stayed in Pakistan for a year after marriage and dropped out of uni so did my wife, than when i came back i completed my final year and so did my wife but she had to take re take so that was the extra 6 months and then i stayed for another 5 months last year. LOL

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Sorry to hear your news Anjum786. Inshallah once you lodge your appeal the decision is overturned.

Great Words from Shadow bhai don't be disheartened by the decision and look towards compiling docs for appeal.

I'm getting nervous now no news as of yet. Still waiting.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Next point

If you can put the exact wording of the refusal, rather than short excerpts here maybe it will give a good indication of what the ECO is saying and why he has refused your wifes application, maybe the more experienced people on the forum may be able to help you. If you don't want to put here, send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do to help you

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Sorry to hear your news anjum786. We all know that ECO make stupid and useless excuses to reject Visa. In my case, ECO declared my Nikkah Nama is not registered but it was. Actually they did not verified properly and just assumed.
Thanks Shadow86 for reply. What is the best and quickest way to get decision overturned once appeal is lodge? Is it best and safe to apply from Gerry's or direct to Loughborough? Because i think my case will not go into court ,hence, decision will be overturned. I do not have any information about appeal process. What is AIT? Help please....Is gerry's best to apply in for appeal for save handling of documents and tracking?
Shadow86 wrote:
stupiddd reason
Sorry to hear about the outcome. So you can now tell why the income bit and now you know how to counter their point (by sending a PAYE Coding Notice and/or P60).

everyday, in my case my dad posted the bundle to Loughborough when he was in Pak so I received a letter to sponsor from Tribunal confirming receipt of appeal bundle thingy.

I think he went to dhl office and posted from there. Or maybe he posted it via Gerry's.

nazema

Post by nazema » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi Anjum,

Sorry to hear it has been rejected, You now submit your appeal and have trust in Allah, and InshAllah it will be overturned.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:59 pm

tell u the truth i was expecting a refusal, im alright but wife is kind of upset not talking properly, she wanted to do eid with me, and now she is saying that dont go.
Stupid eco

okara87

Post by okara87 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:16 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:tell u the truth i was expecting a refusal, im alright but wife is kind of upset not talking properly, she wanted to do eid with me, and now she is saying that dont go.
Stupid eco
i would love to swap places with her. she can come to the uk. i over there

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Has any ones case gone to court what do they ask u also do they tell u the decision the same day

nazema

Post by nazema » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Hi Yas2010,

At court, the judge gives your solicitor a chance to question you, then the home office question you and then you are re-examined by your own solicitor. Then home office and your solicitor summarise the case and the judge can either make a decision then or can say he will write to you with a decision.

What were the points of rejection in your case? then i can tell you what they will ask.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:24 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:tell u the truth i was expecting a refusal, im alright but wife is kind of upset not talking properly, she wanted to do eid with me, and now she is saying that dont go.
Stupid eco
Sorry to hear that Anjum

u just came back rejected on proof of communicatiion cant believe that

i sent 100 pages of call history i call her 3 to 4 hours a day Plus skype sitting
i didnt send any other paper work except for calling history they didnt refused me on this first time

i know its difficult time plz take care of our bhabi every thing will be ok

amzy21
Newly Registered

im new on this forum im scared about my visa):

Post by amzy21 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:29 pm

[quote="skah786"][quote="AliGG"]Sallam,

I've sent an e-mail to BHC on Monday but they haven't replied yet. Waiting is getting day by day but i hope next week they reply and say come dude pick you passport and you visa stamped. In my dream LOL.

I've sent the e-mail to the following e-mail address (hope they are correct):

visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
ukvisasection.pakistansettlementenquiries@fco.gov.uk

Has anyone e-mailed and got a reply from BHC?

Cheers and good luck to everyone.

AliGG[/quote]

Salam,
I have emailed and got a response within a couple of days usually. I emailed the second of the two email addresses you have given here.

Duas[/quote]

amzy21
Newly Registered

Post by amzy21 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 pm

heyy im new on this forum (: my husband submitted his case on 22/06/11 and i received a fone call frm the embassy on 04/07/11 the case was forwaded to BHC on 06/07/11 duz anyone knw roughly how long it will take to get a reply): im scred the visa gna gt rejected):

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know what kind of questions are on the KET A1 Level Speaking and Listening tests?

Thanks

amzy21
Newly Registered

omg congrats yur visa got done quik i hope myns like that

Post by amzy21 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:57 pm

[quote="nazema"]I would like to thank Exquisit33, Wassup, Asil_88, Rajaj33, Anjum786mohammed, Missy_22, Shadow86, xnailax and UKVA4 for your wishes.

If I have missed anyone, i apologise!

My timeline was:

Submitted Application: 25th May 2011
Under Process: 8th June 2011
Sponsor (me) contact: 13th June 2011
Email decision: 18th July 2011
Ready for collection: 22nd July 2011
Collected: 25th July 2011 - GRANTED
Passport was stampted 14th July 2011

It took 8 weeks in total.
I will provide a list of documents I submitted as they might help someone later on today as at work now![/quote]

jawad-Iqbal
Newly Registered

Re: omg congrats yur visa got done quik i hope myns like tha

Post by jawad-Iqbal » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi Forum

I resubmitted my passport after allowed appeal and now status is Processed application returned at AC on 25/07/2011.

Hope Good news on Friday.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Anjum....see your Pm for a detailed response from me :wink:

Asil_88

r

Post by Asil_88 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:07 pm

sorry anjum about the rejection.inshallah u will get da decision overturned soon.
recently applications r being rejected for 'invalid nikah nama' as they say it and also for lack of contact.
These very two reasons are increasing my fear for wife's application.
i've provided evidence for communication but still im worried and i only submitted original urdu nikah nama and attested translated version of it.
Just thinking positive and trying not to think negative too much.