ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need proper advice please dependent parents

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gaganjyot
Newly Registered

Need proper advice please dependent parents

Post by gaganjyot » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:31 pm

I need advice on this issue. This is regarding my brother who is in uk married to lithuanian and has got 5 years eea familty residence permit. Now we want to call our parents to the uk. I am on tier 1 general so its not really that easy for me to do that. But my brother being a family member of eea citizen he can call them to uk. Parents are in india. My brother sends them money to maintain them in india.

I need to know what all documents are needed from my parents and my brother and his wife so that we can get their application done. Can i please know in detail what all is needed. Anyone who has made an application like this if they can help it would be great. please i would request everyone to help thanks.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Zhonor

Post by Zhonor » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:35 pm

What do they mean by "endorsed by your embassy in the country of application"?

If I send copy of our passports (eea & non eea) to my parents (non eea) to apply for Family Permit; I need to get the copies certified by both our respective embassies in the UK?