ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer letter must confirm pay above code of practice?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bazao
Newly Registered

Employer letter must confirm pay above code of practice?

Post by bazao » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:56 pm

hello, i am a work permit holder from 2006, coming up for an appointment soon and as I was preparing the application form, I just realized that the employer letter should also confirm that you are "being paid at or above the appropriate rate for the job as stated in the codes of practice for Tier 2 sponsors) on p.33 of SET(0) form.
I already have an employer's letter but it only states my employment date and explains my work-related absences (thanks to the template provided in this forum).

Should I ask for another letter from my HR confirming my pay above the code of practice? If so, what exactly should be included in the letter? Has anyone had any experience on this?

Thanks in advance!

littlerice

Post by littlerice » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:02 pm

I haven't applied yet myself, but I can tell you for sure that you NEED that letter stating your current salary, and your related SOC code, and hopefully your salary should be the same or higher than the SOC.

It's a MUST, so call your HR now.

bazao
Newly Registered

Post by bazao » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 am

Thanks, littlerice, will call HR today!