ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 pm

vs wrote:
PIKKA wrote:
vs wrote:Got a call last Fri at 4pm asking if I could attend the ceremony on Fri 29 July around lunch time! :D

Submitted payment on 13 July, they god the letter on 14 July. Now waiting for the confirmation letter with exact time and location - cant wait!!

I thought they were now handing over the certificate of naturalisation on the day of the ceremony and we can apply for the passport straight away - isn't it?
Congratulations for your invitation. Yes they are handing over Certificates on the Ceremony day. GOOD LUCK
Thanks, PIKKA!

Do you know what I need to send to apply for the passport? Not sure they're asking for original birth cert + certified translation or only the cert of naturalisation?
They are asking for both the Birth Cert and Naturalization Cert. You can check the following link for more information.
http://www.dfa.ie/home/index.aspx?id=84782
PIKKA

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 pm

aim wrote: My timeline is similar to you. Submitted payment on 13 July, INIS recd post on 14 July. Got call today enquiring my availability to attend ceremony on 29th.

Do you/anybody else know where the venue in Rathmines?

Thanks

AIM
Congratulations "aim" Enjoy your day!!!
PIKKA

PIKKA

Re: its very quite here,

Post by PIKKA » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:17 pm

flatpack wrote:its very quite here,
Yes it is, I was hoping that this week would be very excited for many people but still no signs of approvals.
I phoned INIS yesterday but there was a recorded message saying: "We are experiencing some technical problems so we cannot answer your calls please try again later".
................??????????????
PIKKA

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 pm

May staff at DoJ are busy preparing all carts for newly approved applicants and for ceremony as well you know they never worked so hard in past ten years so i think they are exhausted at this stage.

PIKKA wrote:
Yes it is, I was hoping that this week would be very excited for many people but still no signs of approvals.
I phoned INIS yesterday but there was a recorded message saying: "We are experiencing some technical problems so we cannot answer your calls please try again later".

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:57 pm

flatpack wrote:May staff at DoJ are busy preparing all carts for newly approved applicants and for ceremony as well you know they never worked so hard in past ten years so i think they are exhausted at this stage.

PIKKA wrote:
Atleast.
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

goonie76
Newly Registered

Update on CON

Post by goonie76 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Did anybody recently got CON by post ? if so how long it took after sending the required documents to INIS by post.

I sent mine 3 weeks back and still haven't heard anything back from INIS.

Thanks[/quote]

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:16 pm

What is the time of Tomorrow's Oath Ceremony? Has everybody set their suits ready?....
PIKKA

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:30 pm

PIKKA wrote:What is the time of Tomorrow's Oath Ceremony? Has everybody set their suits ready?....
PIKKA,

There are few ceremonies happening over next 2 days. It's just not one. As I know couple of my mates have there's at different times on 29th.

Cheers,
Ace

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Aceform wrote:
PIKKA wrote:What is the time of Tomorrow's Oath Ceremony? Has everybody set their suits ready?....
PIKKA,

There are few ceremonies happening over next 2 days. It's just not one. As I know couple of my mates have there's at different times on 29th.

Cheers,
Ace
Well they have Printed many Certs and hopefully they have also Printed some extra for those who already sent their Yellow Form etc to them.
PIKKA

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 pm

is members of public allowed to this ceremony

vs
Newly Registered

Post by vs » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:26 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
vs wrote:What time is it on? I still haven't received the letter...
It's hard to say - my invite has a ceremony number on it, so I guess that there will be a couple of them during the day.
yeah, got the letter, mine has a number too, and it's at 12.30..

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:36 pm

anyone have any news on 2007 appliations :?

samchoopra

some one pls help me

Post by samchoopra » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 pm

i submit my application in jan 2011 is any one can tell me according to new time line in naturalisation when i will expect the answer from INIS Dept...thanks very much if any one will guide me who also submit application in 2011.thanks in advanced.[/b]

samchoopra

naturalisation process streamlined

Post by samchoopra » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi ,
Can some one help me to tell me that According to the new time line of naturalisation 2011 what will be the expecred time for people who submit their applications in january 2011? Thanks

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:04 pm

IQU wrote:is members of public allowed to this ceremony
Nope. All invited naturalized persons are allowed to bring one guest.

Tuner

Post by Tuner » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:54 am

Got APPROVAL LETTER this morning !!!

Its my son , 24. Russian.
Applied 22/05/2009, Ref68/36../09. Additional paperwork (payslips, Tax Certificate (he didnt work in 2010, so no P21), bank statements not requested).
Had no Long Term Residence.

Arrived in Ireland at age 15 with his mother with a Joint Spouse Visa.
His first GNIB card had stamp 3 at age 16. Studied in second school. Had also stamps 2, 2a, 1 and last stamp was 4 but not LTR. Has never been on dole or something... no social welfare...
Recently dad, mum, sister got their approvals and we just were sending letters to INIS with son's Ref to mention this.

Applied independently, form 8, as an adult.
Ceremony on 12 Aug in Templemore, Co.Tipperary, Garda College.

New wave of approvals started ???

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:13 am

Tuner wrote:Got APPROVAL LETTER this morning !!!

Applied 22/05/2009, Ref68/36../09. Additional paperwork (payslips, Tax Certificate (he didnt work in 2010, so no P21), bank statements not requested).

His first GNIB card had stamp 3 at age 16. Studied in second school. Had also stamps 2, 2a, 1 and last stamp was 4 but not LTR. Has never been on dole or something... no social welfare...
Recently dad, mum, sister got their approvals and we just were sending letters to INIS with son's Ref to mention this.

Congratulations.

PIKKA

Re: naturalisation process streamlined

Post by PIKKA » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:29 am

Angel592 wrote:anyone have any news on 2007 appliations :?
samchoopra wrote:Hi ,
Can some one help me to tell me that According to the new time line of naturalisation 2011 what will be the expecred time for people who submit their applications in january 2011? Thanks

Hi folks!
There is no time line for any application they are doing it just RANDOM, its your luck that counts so be patient. I hope that you get yours in the next flow. GOOD LUCK
PIKKA

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 am

Tuner wrote:Got APPROVAL LETTER this morning !!!

CONGRATULATIONS for your son
At last the new wave has started. Lets see who is next.........
Have you got the Yellow Form or They invited you?
PIKKA

Tuner

Post by Tuner » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:54 am

No Yellow Form.
Wife read me the letter on the phone. I think they have invited my son to the ceremony straight away in the letter, for the 12 Aug. Also some form to be filled in was in the letter, like "do you agree to that date or not.. bla bla". THey didnt mention in the letter that they will contact my son after they receive payment 950 etc., within 6 weeks or smth. Payment etc should be received by them by the 3rd Aug.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Tuner wrote:No Yellow Form.
Wife read me the letter on the phone. I think they have invited my son to the ceremony straight away in the letter, for the 12 Aug. Also some form to be filled in was in the letter, like "do you agree to that date or not.. bla bla". THey didnt mention in the letter that they will contact my son after they receive payment 950 etc., within 6 weeks or smth. Payment etc should be received by them by the 3rd Aug.
Every month INIS give us a new surprise and new procedure. I presume you are not from Dublin.
PIKKA

Tuner

Post by Tuner » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:13 pm

We are between Dublin and Templemore but closer to Dublin, Newbridge area.

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:15 pm

at this stage and after reading comments DOJ can not surprise me anymore.

PIKKA wrote:
Every month INIS give us a new surprise and new procedure. I presume you are not from Dublin.

samchoopra

naturalisation process streamlined

Post by samchoopra » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Hi ,
thanks for answering.i hope that the people who submit their applications in jan 2011 will get the answers at the end of this year.God Bless new Minister who helps people to get their place in this country.now people starts to get letters at daily basses silence breaked.finger crossed for 2011 applications hope to hear good news from 2011 batch.best of luck 2011 applicants.

angelcountry
BANNED

Re: naturalisation process streamlined

Post by angelcountry » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:21 pm

samchoopra wrote:Hi ,
thanks for answering.i hope that the people who submit their applications in jan 2011 will get the answers at the end of this year.God Bless new Minister who helps people to get their place in this country.now people starts to get letters at daily basses silence breaked.finger crossed for 2011 applications hope to hear good news from 2011 batch.best of luck 2011 applicants.
If this new government hadn't taken over the administration of Ireland, i tell you what, most of us would have been send packing like the holocaust era in Ireland without even thinking of becoming Irish or even have any place in Ireland atall, i hope those sort of government never smell power in Ireland again in our life time, and the new government should please make sure that, all their left over officers and civil servant are well scrutinized in their day to day jobs of their evils. :x

Up Finegael and Labour For new Ireland of Equal and Community.

:D
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.