ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Amzy can yyou check ur PM please.. I have sent u a private message
Last edited by Exquisit33 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:52 pm

@ Asil_88

I am too fearing lack of contact.. what proof did u submit with ur application for contact????
Allah is the greatest!

Asil_88

r

Post by Asil_88 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 pm

i submitted mails and phone bills but the fearing element is that bill only shows service number such 'planet talk'.
wht did u submit?

Submit21
Newly Registered

Post by Submit21 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 am

Asalaam U Alaikum everyone.

I was wondering if anyone could help. My wife has received the following message:

"Passport has been received. Please collect from Visa Application Centre"

What does this message mean? Has a decision been made?

We only submitted our application on 23rd June 2011

Jazak Allah khair.

maria20110

Post by maria20110 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 am

That seems to be good news that your wife received a message so soon :) I hope the passport will have the visa stamped on it. do let us know as I wud be submitting my application very soon too.

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:07 am

The reason was the following,

evidence for communication
I have provided little evidence of regular contact. We talk almost everyday on the phone also i added Orange phone bills for more then 6 months they said i spent 5 days with my husband but I spent 2 weeks Pakistan and then he spent a further 3 months with me in England.

nazema wrote:Hi Yas2010,

At court, the judge gives your solicitor a chance to question you, then the home office question you and then you are re-examined by your own solicitor. Then home office and your solicitor summarise the case and the judge can either make a decision then or can say he will write to you with a decision.

What were the points of rejection in your case? then i can tell you what they will ask.

nazema

Post by nazema » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 am

Submit 21 - your wife's passport is ready to collect, tell her to go and pick it up.

Yas2010 - You need to provide the court with evidence of contact, i.e. photo's, greeting cards with envelopes (showing dates of postmark), You said you talk everyday, do you have itemised bills proving this? If so, provide these.

You need to emphasis that you have met and have stayed together.
If you need any help, let me know.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:36 am

Hi every one

i have sent email to bhc on 18th of july havent received any thing so i have sent it agian today
will it effect on my decision i am fedup with these gerrys bhc things

Please pray for me really need ur support and prayers

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:59 am

everyday, it all depends on what way you feel is the best for you and what you are happy with.

If you want an acknowledgement and are happy to wait a month extra then go for Loughborough. I think you can post your appeal via Gerry's to Loughborough Tribunal, or you can post it direct to Loughborough via DHL.

I don't know much about the Croydon.

Right so my wife is here, it was hectic waiting for her yesterday, 2 damn hours I waited.

So the questions she was asked is who has she come with and husband's name. Only those 2 questions and that's it.

So I guess this is it now, time for me to bow out from here. My PM inbox is set to email notifications so if anybody wants to drop me a PM i'll know via email and will indeed respond. It was very nice knowing you all and I wish you all a successful application and wish the refused parties a quick overturn of refusal and visa being granted :)
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

wassap

Post by wassap » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 am

To all of you with refusals, sorry to hear it, but please try to do Sabr, and inshalah it will be ok.

and to all of you waiting aswell, try and do the same, you have ramzan coming up so try and do your best to pray for yourselves and your fellow man.

Lifes about tests and just see this as another, whats a few months of waiting when in the end you will have your whole life to enjoy, and as they say, absense makes the heart grow fonder:)

My wife's ticket is booked aswell, 20th of august, she's going to come back with my dad, gonna be a loooooong 3 weeks hehe.

Good luck to you all, and you are in my prayers.
Submitted on 10/05/2011
Visa application is under process at British High Commission 18/05/2011
No interviews or Employer calls or emails
Ready for collection on 22/07/11

ILR granted 19/9/2013
Awaiting BRP!

Result?????

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:10 am

salaam every one

allhumduhlillah my hubby had a text message stating ready to collect today he text me 8.30am uk time

only one problem my hubby is in gilgit and today no flights due to bad weather :cry:

but inshallah he will try to get a flight for tomrow from gilgit.

The time line

10th 2011may submited
23rd may 2011 under proccess
28th july 2011 ready to collect
awaiting results!!!!! inshallah all will be welll im praying and praying for all

hope weather gets good in gilgit SO HE CAN GET THE NEXT FLITE TO ISLAMABAD INSHALLAH. :)

fz158

Post by fz158 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:16 am

everyday_4_u wrote:My Visa has refused on only one stupid and useless objection. You know what the reason is the Nikkahnama is invalid as it is not registered in Union Council. But it is stamped by the Nikkah registrar. There is no other objection on anything as i have provide bundle of documents.
Anybody can suggest me what document can i show them to prove my marriage certificate is valid? Is a letter from Union Council is enough? What else do i need, please tell me soon. I am really upset sometime ECO's are really stupid.
Heh guys,

I havent been around much since wife came over and been soooo busy.

Congrats Shadow bro i feel ur happiness :D and same to you CRT7. Btw at the airport they didnt ask my wife any questions and only checked her TB certificate :)

"Everday 4 u" I saw your post when skimming through and I had a very similar reason for rejection. Basically they said they tried to verify my marriage records i.e. Nikkaha Nama with Union Council and they said they didnt obtain verification and therefore my marriage was invalid and fake, etc. No other reasons for rejection on my wifes case and she had come to England twice before on visitor visas on same documents!

Anyway I got a solicitor to file my appeal and it cost me £500 so hopefully I can save you that cost by telling you what documents she got me to produce:

1) Letter from union Council saying that they hold our marriage records. confirming all details, etc. I have a template that I can forward on to you that I drafted (if u need it give me a shout)

2) Get signed and attested affidavits from witnesses present at marriage as detailed on your Nikkaha Nama.

3) Also get signed affidavit from imam or whoever solmenized your marriage confirming he carried it out in accordance with Pakistani marital law, etc.

4) Get NAADRA registered marriage certificate to further prove genuine and valid marriage. This is not a visa requirement but it helps further disporve their claim.

5) All documents must be signed and attested by Pakistan Ministry of foreign affairs.

6) Resubmit plane tickets showing you entering pakistan for purposes of your marriage.

Let me have a further think and if I remember anything else I will let you know.

I really hope this helps

Zaki

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 pm

I am just wondering will anyone be editing and monitoring the spreadsheet as Shadow brother will not be doing it anymore? It was a great help and a very good way to get an insight into how long the visa process takes and everybody's experience..

Thanks Shadow brother for all your help!! Inshallah make dua for my husband's Visa too!!! Wish you a very happy life together with ur wife!
Allah is the greatest!

smileandwave
Newly Registered

Post by smileandwave » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Salaam Brothers and Sisters,

Can I firstly apologise for how lengthy this post is

I’m really worried- My husband and I are planning on applying for a Spouse visa for him to come to the UK. He has studied to Masters Level but does not currently work in Pakistan.

Query 1- Savings

I do not have savings just what I have in my current account now- £1,300.

My bank statements my monthly net pay- £1,400. In the covering letter I have set out a budget, my bills, mortgage and council tax bills are low which leaves approx. £600 per month from my salary.

But my statements show various amounts left at the end of the month between £200-£1,300. One statement shows £200 left at the end of the month but the others are all over £500 and there is expenditure as I was buying things for the wedding before it. I do not the receipts but have explained in the covering letter, I know it varies but will this be sufficient if I show the projected budget? I am worried that the lack of savings will mean it is rejected..

I have been given approx. £1800 as wedding gift/money but if I put it in a savings account now and submit as proof of savings will it not look dodgy? I don’t want to wait and submit it after saving some money as I miss him very much.

Query 2- financial support My husband lives in the family home in Mirpur and is unemployed his brother who lives in the UK occasionally sends cash to him. On the application it asks about the applicant receiving support/money do we have to declare anything, also is it necessary to submit his bank statements?

Query 3- Are the following documents sufficient or should I add more stuff? I was only able to spend a short period of time after the wedding (6 days) so I want there to be enough proof of contact between us...

1. Covering letter
2. 6+ months wage slips
3. P60
4. Letter from my employer
5. 6+ months bank statements
6. Title deeds to the house
7. Council Tax Bill
8. Letters from the mortgage company
9. Pictures from the wedding and after it
10. Copies of e-mails exchanged before and after our wedding
11. Lebara print out showing calls and texts before and after the wedding
12. Copies of text messages exchanged before and after our wedding
13. Copy of my passport
14. TB certificate
15. English Language certificate
16. His degree certificates
17. Nikka nama English and urdu

I am just worried as he applied for a Student Visa a few years ago and was rejected over a minor issue-will this have a bearing on what they decide for our spouse visa?

Jazakallah brothers and sisters for your help and for taking the time to read this.

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Aww Shadow Bro you will be missed. It was really good reading all your helpful posts and positive words of encouragement.

All the best to you and your wife :)

ss27

Post by ss27 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 am

smileandwave wrote:Salaam Brothers and Sisters,

Can I firstly apologise for how lengthy this post is

I’m really worried- My husband and I are planning on applying for a Spouse visa for him to come to the UK. He has studied to Masters Level but does not currently work in Pakistan.

Query 1- Savings

I do not have savings just what I have in my current account now- £1,300.

My bank statements my monthly net pay- £1,400. In the covering letter I have set out a budget, my bills, mortgage and council tax bills are low which leaves approx. £600 per month from my salary.

But my statements show various amounts left at the end of the month between £200-£1,300. One statement shows £200 left at the end of the month but the others are all over £500 and there is expenditure as I was buying things for the wedding before it. I do not the receipts but have explained in the covering letter, I know it varies but will this be sufficient if I show the projected budget? I am worried that the lack of savings will mean it is rejected..

I have been given approx. £1800 as wedding gift/money but if I put it in a savings account now and submit as proof of savings will it not look dodgy? I don’t want to wait and submit it after saving some money as I miss him very much.

Query 2- financial support My husband lives in the family home in Mirpur and is unemployed his brother who lives in the UK occasionally sends cash to him. On the application it asks about the applicant receiving support/money do we have to declare anything, also is it necessary to submit his bank statements?

Query 3- Are the following documents sufficient or should I add more stuff? I was only able to spend a short period of time after the wedding (6 days) so I want there to be enough proof of contact between us...

1. Covering letter
2. 6+ months wage slips
3. P60
4. Letter from my employer
5. 6+ months bank statements
6. Title deeds to the house
7. Council Tax Bill
8. Letters from the mortgage company
9. Pictures from the wedding and after it
10. Copies of e-mails exchanged before and after our wedding
11. Lebara print out showing calls and texts before and after the wedding
12. Copies of text messages exchanged before and after our wedding
13. Copy of my passport
14. TB certificate
15. English Language certificate
16. His degree certificates
17. Nikka nama English and urdu

I am just worried as he applied for a Student Visa a few years ago and was rejected over a minor issue-will this have a bearing on what they decide for our spouse visa?

Jazakallah brothers and sisters for your help and for taking the time to read this.

Hi

your bank statement should should show suffiecent amount (saving) u said you have 1300 in ur account now? has ur bank statement continusley showing that amount i mean last 3 or 4 months
if yes than it should nt be problem,,

you can put ur gift money in ur bank account but u have to give solid proof that this is wedding money normally we dont have such proofs for that money

all the papers looks all rite make sure that specially bank statement and payslips should nt be old more than 28 days

hope fuly this will help u Good luck and plz take ur time 2 or 3 days here and there doesnt matter we all miss our love ones very much make sure every thing wil be there for BHC

Good Luck Remember in ur prayers

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:08 am

:D
Last edited by Exquisit33 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allah is the greatest!

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 am

yes i had the same problem. it was not working last night.

Exquisit33 wrote:JumaMubarak to all,

This site wasn't working last night did any1 else have this problem??? I thought it had disappeared forever lol

Please keep me in your duas.. also now that Ramdhan is here make lots and lots of dua for everyone..

Salam

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:26 am

Thank you fz158::: I am arranging evidences to proof the nikah nama is registered and Embassy was lazy to verify properly. They just want people to wait so long that's why they only make lame excuses not to issue visa. But Thank you for the information. It is really helpful indeed.

fz158 wrote:
everyday_4_u wrote:My Visa has refused on only one stupid and useless objection. You know what the reason is the Nikkahnama is invalid as it is not registered in Union Council. But it is stamped by the Nikkah registrar. There is no other objection on anything as i have provide bundle of documents.
Anybody can suggest me what document can i show them to prove my marriage certificate is valid? Is a letter from Union Council is enough? What else do i need, please tell me soon. I am really upset sometime ECO's are really stupid.
Heh guys,

I havent been around much since wife came over and been soooo busy.

Congrats Shadow bro i feel ur happiness :D and same to you CRT7. Btw at the airport they didnt ask my wife any questions and only checked her TB certificate :)

"Everday 4 u" I saw your post when skimming through and I had a very similar reason for rejection. Basically they said they tried to verify my marriage records i.e. Nikkaha Nama with Union Council and they said they didnt obtain verification and therefore my marriage was invalid and fake, etc. No other reasons for rejection on my wifes case and she had come to England twice before on visitor visas on same documents!

Anyway I got a solicitor to file my appeal and it cost me £500 so hopefully I can save you that cost by telling you what documents she got me to produce:

1) Letter from union Council saying that they hold our marriage records. confirming all details, etc. I have a template that I can forward on to you that I drafted (if u need it give me a shout)

2) Get signed and attested affidavits from witnesses present at marriage as detailed on your Nikkaha Nama.

3) Also get signed affidavit from imam or whoever solmenized your marriage confirming he carried it out in accordance with Pakistani marital law, etc.

4) Get NAADRA registered marriage certificate to further prove genuine and valid marriage. This is not a visa requirement but it helps further disporve their claim.

5) All documents must be signed and attested by Pakistan Ministry of foreign affairs.

6) Resubmit plane tickets showing you entering pakistan for purposes of your marriage.

Let me have a further think and if I remember anything else I will let you know.

I really hope this helps

Zaki

ss27

Post by ss27 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:28 am

Exquisit33 wrote:JumaMubarak to all,

This site wasn't working last night did any1 else have this problem??? I thought it had disappeared forever lol

Please keep me in your duas.. also now that Ramdhan is here make lots and lots of dua for everyone..

Salam
salam Jumma mubbarak

yes it wasnt working last night ,

remember in ur prayers as well May Allah give all of us lot of happines who are awaiting for their love ones and do Eid togather

i am missing my wife very much its 8th mnth gone :(

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:39 am

salaaam alll again weather bad in GILGIT and my hubby stuck!!!! next week inshallah we will find out!!!!:roll:

The time line

10th 2011may submited
23rd may 2011 under proccess
28th july 2011 ready to collect
awaiting results!!!!! inshallah all will be welll im praying and praying for all

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:44 am

salam Jumma mubbarak

remember in ur prayers as well May Allah give all of us lot of happines who are awaiting for their love ones and do Eid togather

i am missing my wife very much its 8th mnth gone Sad
Inshallah your wife will be here in no time..

Guys someone has told me that read Surah-Fatah (victory) so read durood sharif before and after reading this surah. Inshallah the VISAs will be granted!! Thought I'd share with you guys!!! :D
Allah is the greatest!

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:27 am

Exquisit33 wrote:
salam Jumma mubbarak

i am missing my wife very much its 8th mnth gone Sad
Inshallah your wife will be here in no time..

Guys someone has told me that read Surah-Fatah (victory) so read durood sharif before and after reading this surah. Inshallah the VISAs will be granted!! Thought I'd share with you guys!!! :D

hey i thought i should share this wid you too
i had done so much pray that i could have dont during this visa periods
read QURAN darood e tanjeena.surah yasin,surah faithia,surah a waqia many others dua's still will reading ahead.
may b this time allah swt grant our wishes

inshallah One Day my wishes will come true
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

okara87

Post by okara87 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Shadow86 wrote:everyday, it all depends on what way you feel is the best for you and what you are happy with.

If you want an acknowledgement and are happy to wait a month extra then go for Loughborough. I think you can post your appeal via Gerry's to Loughborough Tribunal, or you can post it direct to Loughborough via DHL.

I don't know much about the Croydon.

Right so my wife is here, it was hectic waiting for her yesterday, 2 damn hours I waited.

So the questions she was asked is who has she come with and husband's name. Only those 2 questions and that's it.

So I guess this is it now, time for me to bow out from here. My PM inbox is set to email notifications so if anybody wants to drop me a PM i'll know via email and will indeed respond. It was very nice knowing you all and I wish you all a successful application and wish the refused parties a quick overturn of refusal and visa being granted :)
should it not be sent direct to first tier tribunal- leicester and after appeal has been lodged send queries to loughborough

Submit21
Newly Registered

Post by Submit21 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Asalaam U Alaikum Everyone.

First of all ALL PRAISES ARE DUE TO ALLAH (SWT).

MASHALLAH I have just received news from my wife that her Visa has been granted!!!

We only submitted our papers on 23 June 2011. That's a period of ONLY ONE MONTH!!! I am still in shock.

Once again I thank ALLAH (SWT) for this great blessing. And I wopuld like to thank everybody on this Forum for their DUA'S and SUPPORT especially, Batley Khan, CRT7, Study786, anaya786 and Enigmatic.

I pray to ALLAH (SWT) to make it easy for everyone waiting for their outcome. I urge everyone to stay postive and remember to make plenty of DUA'S becuase truely ALLAH (SWT) is in control of ALL AFFAIRS and He grants to whom He wills.

Jazak Allah Khair.