ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vhelix
Newly Registered

Post by vhelix » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:10 pm

xyazx wrote:
vhelix wrote:Applied for citizenship Aug 2010 on the basis of spouse Irish
doc request june 2011
got approval letter today.

what additional doc was requested to you ?
3 Proof of residence such as bills, bank statements

vhelix
Newly Registered

Post by vhelix » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:14 pm

PIKKA wrote:
doc request june 2011
CONGRATULATIONS
Just for information what county are you from and where is your ceremony. Good Luck.
Co. Laois
Ceremony -Tipperary

xyazx

Post by xyazx » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:03 pm

vhelix wrote:
xyazx wrote:
doc request june 2011

3 Proof of residence such as bills, bank statements[/quo

did you also send them document when you first applied ?

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 pm

vhelix wrote:
PIKKA wrote:
doc request june 2011
CONGRATULATIONS
Just for information what county are you from and where is your ceremony. Good Luck.
Co. Laois
Ceremony -Tipperary
That's Good, one day's travel is better than long wait.
PIKKA

myimmigrationboards

Post by myimmigrationboards » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:01 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
PIKKA wrote:Any news from our new IRISH Fellows who had their Oath taking Ceremonies today........????????
Yes. I took my oath today. It was a great experience to mark a great milestone. Everything went smooth, whole ceremony took 25 minutes. The staff were extremely friendly and everyone was congratulating us - we were welcomed and congratulated with the real warm Irish sincerity that they are known for - and this made a huge difference. We even got to shake Mr Shatter and Justice MacMahon's hands.

All and all a great day and a great experience.

On this note, I will probably not be very active on this forum again, although I might visit occasionally. I want to thank everyone for their valuable, constructive and encouraging input.

Tomorrow its off to the Garda station to get my passport form signed .... :)
Very nice!!!! :) :) :D

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:24 pm

xyazx wrote:
vhelix wrote:
xyazx wrote:
doc request june 2011

3 Proof of residence such as bills, bank statements[/quo

did you also send them document when you first applied ?

:cry:

:D
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:35 pm

http://www.rte.ie/news/av/2011/0624/media-2986542.html

That one is old. I was looking for the new ceremony video couldn't find it till now.

Just wondering does anybody in above video are also registered here in this forum?

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 pm

alpha_1 wrote:http://www.rte.ie/news/av/2011/0624/media-2986542.html

That one is old. I was looking for the new ceremony video couldn't find it till now.

Just wondering does anybody in above video are also registered here in this forum?
We have to adopt wait and see policy, nobody can give you a waiting period except the minister deemed it fit or waiver it otherwise, you could continue pushing your friends names forward and ignoring the chronological orders.
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:03 am

angelcountry wrote:
alpha_1 wrote:http://www.rte.ie/news/av/2011/0624/media-2986542.html

We have to adopt wait and see policy, nobody can give you a waiting period except the minister deemed it fit or waiver it otherwise, you could continue pushing your friends names forward and ignoring the chronological orders.

What are you on about? This does not even correlate to the original post.

Anyone else want to vote to get this idiot banned from this forum?

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:05 am

angelcountry wrote:
miso1 wrote:Went to INIS last Monday to renew my Stamp 5 Green Card. Officer behind the desk was talkative enough, he asked me did I apply for the Citizenship. I told him a year a half ago approx. And then he started complaining, saying they don't have enough resources and actually have reduced number of staff processing the applications.

He said there is no way they will reduce waiting time to 6 months in a foreseeable future, said its just not possible with the resources they have at the moment? :?: :? Also, he said I shouldn't hold my breath for at least another 6 months... :?: :?
One time ago when i went to burgh quay to sort some information, they said to me during the war and violence that, my immigration status had been blocked by whom ?
They couldn't tell me ?

They made me laugh sometimes. :P

Angelcountry...you make me laugh

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 am

Hi Aceform and many others who had their ceremonies how was the experience? You must be FLYING............
PIKKA

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:57 am

Many people who got their approvals in the first week of July in Co. Mayo are also getting the calls to attend Ceremony on 12th August in Co. Tipperary, so it could be a very big Ceremony.....
PIKKA

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:07 am

PIKKA wrote:Many people who got their approvals in the first week of July in Co. Mayo are also getting the calls to attend Ceremony on 12th August in Co. Tipperary, so it could be a very big Ceremony.....
Yes Sir.

Congratulations on that, and all the best.

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Nice to hear that u guys have received ur CON , i sent the yellow form and the docs last 30th since then never heard from them not even a acknowledgement the tracker shows that the inis have received anybody with the same status as mine? just wondering whats going on ............

samchoopra

hi there

Post by samchoopra » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:03 pm

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
miso1 wrote:Went to INIS last Monday to renew my Stamp 5 Green Card. Officer behind the desk was talkative enough, he asked me did I apply for the Citizenship. I told him a year a half ago approx. And then he started complaining, saying they don't have enough resources and actually have reduced number of staff processing the applications.

He said there is no way they will reduce waiting time to 6 months in a foreseeable future, said its just not possible with the resources they have at the moment? :?: :? Also, he said I shouldn't hold my breath for at least another 6 months... :?: :?
One time ago when i went to burgh quay to sort some information, they said to me during the war and violence that, my immigration status had been blocked by whom ?
They couldn't tell me ?

They made me laugh sometimes. :P

Angelcountry...you make me laugh
sir as u said that you have stamp5 visa could you pls tell me can you travel with stamp 5 visa outside ireland in europe countries like spain france with out visa.thanks if u will answe me...will wait from u....bue

samchoopra

any lucky person from 2011 batch

Post by samchoopra » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:06 pm

hi to all,
is any lucky person out there who submit his application in jan 2011? i submit in jan 2011 ? I read yesterday from this forum 1 guy who submit his case in last aug2010 got his invitation this week in just 10 months.....i am wondering may be jan 2011 people will get answer also in next month...

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:09 pm

PIKKA wrote:
vhelix wrote:
PIKKA wrote:
doc request june 2011
CONGRATULATIONS
Co. Laois
Ceremony -Tipperary
That's Good, one day's travel is better than long wait.
congratules sir for ur success.could you pls help me to tell did u get letter from inis dept first by post and then they rang you for invitation or they rang you first.actually i am not keeping my mobile with me all day i am just trying to find out will they ring me or send me leeter by post...thanks..if u guide me the whole procedure in etail it will be your kindness with e...thanks

monte

Post by monte » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi Everyone,
someone recently wrote that he received the invitation to the citizenship ceremony with the letter of approval & not a separate phone call after INIS received his documents,
I wonder was that a one off incident or this is the new trend ( sending ceremony date with the approval letter?), thanks for any comments.

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:57 pm

a ny new news from my dear freinds?

ostrich
Nigeria

Post by ostrich » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:48 am

BANDAR wrote:a ny new news from my dear freinds?
:D there you go again Bandar.
Its never too late

wandererz

Re: hi there

Post by wandererz » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:51 pm

samchoopra wrote: sir as u said that you have stamp5 visa could you pls tell me can you travel with stamp 5 visa outside ireland in europe countries like spain france with out visa.thanks if u will answe me...will wait from u....bue
Hi, no you would still require a schengen visa for travel (unless you are married to an EU citizen).

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Do we get any acknowledgement for LTR ?

also i have seen in some posts where boarders have mentioned that if we send the LTR confirmation to the citizenship department there seems to be some quick processing ? Is this true ? or done in practice ?

thanks
*$

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:25 pm

Please somebody applied one and half year ago received an acknowledgement with reference number, she has just received a letter recently that, the divorce certificate signed by the former husband from south Africa submitted was deemed not to be authentic, in view of that fact, she should go to the Irish High court to get it {Tallag}. :D

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 am

angelcountry wrote:Please somebody applied one and half year ago received an acknowledgement with reference number, she has just received a letter recently that, the divorce certificate signed by the former husband from south Africa submitted was deemed not to be authentic, in view of that fact, she should go to the Irish High court to get it {Tallag}. :D

{Tallag} ??? what does that mean??

And what about the smiley face? Are you gloating at someones misfortune?

And how about your previous sentence, what exactly is that supposed to mean? Is it a question? Is it a statement of fact? what exactly are you saying?

How does it relate to the topic of this thread?

Are you using Google translate or something similar??

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:32 am

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:Please somebody applied one and half year ago received an acknowledgement with reference number, she has just received a letter recently that, the divorce certificate signed by the former husband from south Africa submitted was deemed not to be authentic, in view of that fact, she should go to the Irish High court to get it {Tallag}. :D

{Tallag} ??? what does that mean??

And what about the smiley face? Are you gloating at someones misfortune?

And how about your previous sentence, what exactly is that supposed to mean? Is it a question? Is it a statement of fact? what exactly are you saying?

How does it relate to the topic of this thread?

Are you using Google translate or something similar??
No am not gloating at anyone misfortune is just the traditions of those people from that side they love to pull fast with their magics.

Well, i don't know what you are on about ''sentence'' when the European union is currently nullifying it by virtue of approbation and delay'' if you don't mind.

Furthermore, my statement of fact to substantiate the subject matter in lacuna is that, what does marriage and divorce got to do with naturalization that, every immigration can merit from the state ?
Because naturalization assessment must be centered around, good behavior, common good, not in contact with the garda since application, family connection and roles, and how long have they resided in the state. e.t.c
So why did they wrote about the divorce and subsequently returning the application after one and half year for such reasons ? :?