ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BIOMETRIC REPLACEMENT APPLICATION!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

YKsamuel
Newly Registered

BIOMETRIC REPLACEMENT APPLICATION!!!!

Post by YKsamuel » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi all,
I will like to know if anyone has lost his or her biometric card and i applied. I lost my BRP Card n i applied for replacement but i only get a letter today that my application has been passed to the case Unit from Charging Ops team, has anyone experience this or is this normal. I will appreciate any advice pls!!

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:38 pm

has your payment been taken yet?

how do you know your case has been transferred from 'charging ops'to 'case unit'?

YKsamuel
Newly Registered

Yes

Post by YKsamuel » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:48 pm

I used my card to pay and they took the money £37 off my account on the 3rd day. I"m still waiting.

YKsamuel
Newly Registered

Post by YKsamuel » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Then they sent me a letter 4days later that my application has been received and i should be expecting to hear from them in 10working days. More than 15days no avail.......Pls, is this normal? Thanks for advice!!!!