ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit & Judicial Review

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bangashk

Post by bangashk » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:30 pm

I am afraid as speculated by our legal team in advance the permission is refused i.e. we dont have enought grounds to get permission to lodge the JR. Now our team have 7 days to appeal to pick this case up.[/quote]

any progress on appeal?

Sweethina99

Post by Sweethina99 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 am

whats the update for ILR judicial review..i saw posts regarding that a case has been launched to high court for workpermit holders seeking ILR according to old rules.
has the outcome come or not?

obbieobbie
Newly Registered

Post by obbieobbie » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:09 pm

Any news on this case?

Regards

tom_hungston

Post by tom_hungston » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:00 am

Any news on the Work Permit JR...? as it has been a very long time since the case was launched. I've had my ILR last year and going to apply for BC this year but just curious as want to findout what happened.

Many thanks in advance.
Good Luck

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:34 pm

No use - almost all affected people got ILR