ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Waslam Submit21,

Congrats! :D :D

Please make dua for my husband's Visa too please! CAN YOU please list all documents u submitted with ur case? Thanks.
Allah is the greatest!

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Congrats Submit 21 - only four weeks!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 pm

mashallah..congratulations submit..4 weeks...thats really good...plz list ur documents...

can i jus say that when u read darood shareef 11 times at the begining, and then surat tanjeen 1100 times and darood shareef 11 times at the end and make ur dua/s at the end...Alhamdulillah and Inshallah duas are accepted...its a really short dua and jus get ur family to help u read it wiv u..alot of family members of mine hav read it and its helpd so much

plz if u can then read this wazifa for urself..not only thoes who r waiting for visas, but for every thing else too..:)

jzk..

vsimplek

Post by vsimplek » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Why this forum is so quiet now previous Friday it was buzzing i think everybody missin shadow

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:27 pm

tel me bout it...it is quiet without shadow!!..

how can we see the updates on spreadsheet now??...

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Lol exactly my point! Everyone is missing Shadow!

Who will be updating the spreadsheet now? It was soo useful to have some1 track progress of all submissions.

Any update guys with your applications?
Allah is the greatest!

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:46 pm

knock knock.
any 1 here.
who has submitted there appeals in islamabad????????

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:28 pm

My visa is refused around same date as yours. And i am going to submit appeal through Gerry's. Because Settlement cases are decided in Islamabad not in Abu dhabi. So there is a chance that decision could be overturn in Islamabad. And Gerry's is reliable and secure service.
anjum786mohammed wrote:knock knock.
any 1 here.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:44 pm

any 1 here.
You cant submit appeal to Islamabad. It must be IAT in LOUGBROUGH or Croydon

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:48 pm

batleykhan wrote:
any 1 here.
r u sure about this because on the refusal letter it says either Leicester or Islamabad visa section, appeals desk, islamabad.

whts the difference between the 4. could u please explain this

okara87

Post by okara87 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:37 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
any 1 here.
r u sure about this because on the refusal letter it says either Leicester or Islamabad visa section, appeals desk, islamabad.

whts the difference between the 4. could u please explain this
you can either submit appea direct to leicester or to ISB via gerrys. after submitting it you can enquire about the appeal to loughboorugh

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:22 am

You can only submit the appeal to the BHC post that refused you, or you can send appeal direct to the Immigration Appeal Tribunal at Loughbrough.

As nearly all settlement decisions for Pakistanis are made at Croydon then this is the BHC post that refused you, you can send it here.However some decisions are now made at Islamabad, but these are very few and rare, but if it says on your refusal notice that you can lodge the appeal in ISB, then you can do this as well.

Hope that clears things up for you

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:10 am

salaam to all need some info

My hubby will not be able to collect his passport from islamabad for about 2weeks :( is ther anyway we can find out the results!!!! Via phone or email!!!! Or does he have to collect it!!!!! Please advise!

10th may 2011 submitted
23rd may underprocess
28th July ready to collect
Awaiting!!!! Hubby stuck in GILGIT pakistan!!!!! Due to weather no flites!!!

We both just have to wait!!!!! Hopefully inshallah we are keeeping our paitence...........

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:51 am

smalik87 wrote:salaam to all need some info

My hubby will not be able to collect his passport from islamabad for about 2weeks :( is ther anyway we can find out the results!!!! Via phone or email!!!! Or does he have to collect it!!!!! Please advise!

10th may 2011 submitted
23rd may underprocess
28th July ready to collect
Awaiting!!!! Hubby stuck in GILGIT pakistan!!!!! Due to weather no flites!!!

We both just have to wait!!!!! Hopefully inshallah we are keeeping our paitence...........
the only way is by collecting it
yes u can but someone else has to go and collect it, they will need an authorization letter from ur husband, his ID card, a copy of it and the person who is going to collect it they need to bring their ID and a copy.

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:34 pm

the only way is by collecting it
yes u can but someone else has to go and collect it, they will need an authorization letter from ur husband, his ID card, a copy of it and the person who is going to collect it they need to bring their ID and a copy.[/quote]

aww we will just have to wait i guess then. thanks for your advice. inshallah i hope all is well. :roll:

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:36 pm

smalik87 wrote:the only way is by collecting it
yes u can but someone else has to go and collect it, they will need an authorization letter from ur husband, his ID card, a copy of it and the person who is going to collect it they need to bring their ID and a copy.

aww we will just have to wait i guess then. thanks for your advice. inshallah i hope all is well. :roll:[/quote]
the wait will be hard but inshallah it will b gud news

okara87

Post by okara87 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:39 pm

batleykhan wrote:You can only submit the appeal to the BHC post that refused you, or you can send appeal direct to the Immigration Appeal Tribunal at Loughbrough.

As nearly all settlement decisions for Pakistanis are made at Croydon then this is the BHC post that refused you, you can send it here.However some decisions are now made at Islamabad, but these are very few and rare, but if it says on your refusal notice that you can lodge the appeal in ISB, then you can do this as well.

i dont mean to contradict you- but its leicester not loughborough if u want to appeal from the UK. i know this as i have been looking into it

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:01 pm

okara87 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:You can only submit the appeal to the BHC post that refused you, or you can send appeal direct to the Immigration Appeal Tribunal at Loughbrough.

i dont mean to contradict you- but its leicester not loughborough if u want to appeal from the UK. i know this as i have been looking into it
was ur visa processed in islamabad, on ur refusal letter does it say post reference: islamabad

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Ramdhan Mubarek everybody please remember us all in ur duas.. please make dua for me and my family!

May Allah swt grant you success!!! Ameen!
Allah is the greatest!

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:47 am

Hey guys aint been on here for a while had soo much to sort out, well hubby is on his way home wednesday, he was meant to be home last friday but his aunty was taken seriously ill so situation changed but all good now re-arranged tickets ect...hows everyone getting on in here? RAMADAN MUBARAK to all !! :D
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:24 am

anjum786mohammed wrote:
okara87 wrote:

was ur visa processed in islamabad, on ur refusal letter does it say post reference: islamabad

sorry but just to quote on one thing, i actually did appeal from loughbrough here in uk, our refusa was from islamabad :-)
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:57 am

okara87 wrote:

It is important that you submit completed appeal forms and supporting documents to the correct address. (Please do not send original documents to the Tribunal. Good quality photocopies can be sent however).

IAFT- 1 Forms and supporting appeal documents should be sent to:

First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
PO Box 6987
Leicester
United Kingdom
LE1 6ZX
Fax to: 0116 249 4232
or

IAFT- 2 and 3 Forms and supporting appeal documents should be sent to:

PO Box 6987
Leicester
LE1 6ZX
Fax: 0116 249 4214

You are advised to make copies of the completed form and all documents that support your appeal for yourself.

Unless advised otherwise, send all other correspondence to

PO Box 7866
Loughborough
LE11 2XZ
Fax: 01509 221403

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 am

Any update guys with your applications?

Anyone receive any text 'ready to collect' status???

:? I'm still waiting.. 'UNDER PROCESS'

please all make dua that my husband gets his VISA stamped this week Inshallah!!!!
Allah is the greatest!

nazema

Post by nazema » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:01 am

Hi All

Ramadan Mubarak all!

Exquisit 33 and all others waiting for their decisions, good luck! I do pray this month is a good month for all.

BatleyKhan is right - you submit appeals to Loughborough

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 am

Exquisit 33 and all others waiting for their decisions, good luck! I do pray this month is a good month for all.

BatleyKhan is right - you submit appeals to Loughborough
Thank you Nazema, please make lots of dua for us in this blessed month!

x
Allah is the greatest!