ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success@Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BALAJI_UK

ILR success@Croydon

Post by BALAJI_UK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Hello all,

My sincere thanks to everyone in this forum who advised with your experience and expertise which makes me to complete my ILR visa without any hurdle...

I've booked for personal appointment on 15th July @ Croydon and went with all the required documents.. The case worker asked my filled in application form, last 3 months pay slip, bank statement, employer reference letter and last 5 year's P60 form... I've mentioned that I kept P45 form since I changed the company 4 months back.. She happily took all the details and called me in 15 mts back stating everything is in order and the application form has been approved.. I waited another 15 mts to get my passport back and came back from Home office in 45 mts...

Based on my friend's and self experience, if you have all the last 6 months documents in order, it would be a direct hit..

Cheers!!!!
Applied: VFS Chennai - 22/08/12
Visa Refused - 14/11/2012
Refusal reason - Not provided P60 or copy of employment contract as evidence of your sponsor's gross income from their employment/income sources.

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: ILR success@Croydon

Post by mk357 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:02 pm

BALAJI_UK wrote:Hello all,

My sincere thanks to everyone in this forum who advised with your experience and expertise which makes me to complete my ILR visa without any hurdle...

I've booked for personal appointment on 15th July @ Croydon and went with all the required documents.. The case worker asked my filled in application form, last 3 months pay slip, bank statement, employer reference letter and last 5 year's P60 form... I've mentioned that I kept P45 form since I changed the company 4 months back.. She happily took all the details and called me in 15 mts back stating everything is in order and the application form has been approved.. I waited another 15 mts to get my passport back and came back from Home office in 45 mts...

Based on my friend's and self experience, if you have all the last 6 months documents in order, it would be a direct hit..

Cheers!!!!
Congratulations

mastiger82

Post by mastiger82 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:03 pm

Cong.......

Just a quick question.

Did you apply under ILR JD review policy?

I have read your previous comments about your mrs ilr...

I believe that if you apply under JD review your mrs do not need to complete 2 years.

please let me know as I am also applying ilr in oct with my wife who joint me March 10.

thanks in advance.