ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 am

angelcountry wrote:
Well, i don't know what you are on about ''sentence''
A sentence is an expression often defined to indicate a grammatical unit consisting of one or more words that generally bear minimal syntactic relation to the words that precede or follow it.

A sentence can include words grouped meaningfully to express a statement, question, exclamation, request, command or suggestion.

Malika

Post by Malika » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 am

angelcountry wrote:
wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:Please somebody applied one and half year ago received an acknowledgement with reference number, she has just received a letter recently that, the divorce certificate signed by the former husband from south Africa submitted was deemed not to be authentic, in view of that fact, she should go to the Irish High court to get it {Tallag}. :D

{Tallag} ??? what does that mean??

And what about the smiley face? Are you gloating at someones misfortune?

And how about your previous sentence, what exactly is that supposed to mean? Is it a question? Is it a statement of fact? what exactly are you saying?

How does it relate to the topic of this thread?

Are you using Google translate or something similar??
No am not gloating at anyone misfortune is just the traditions of those people from that side they love to pull fast with their magics.

Well, i don't know what you are on about ''sentence'' when the European union is currently nullifying it by virtue of approbation and delay'' if you don't mind.

Furthermore, my statement of fact to substantiate the subject matter in lacuna is that, what does marriage and divorce got to do with naturalization that, every immigration can merit from the state ?
Because naturalization assessment must be centered around, good behavior, common good, not in contact with the garda since application, family connection and roles, and how long have they resided in the state. e.t.c
So why did they wrote about the divorce and subsequently returning the application after one and half year for such reasons ? :?
Angelcountry.............Please,please simplify your English so that some us can understand you and share advice.............all that you intend to relay is lost in the meaningless vocabulary.

Just make it simple. We are here to share!
'If you compare yourself to others,you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'............DESIDERATA

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 am

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
Well, i don't know what you are on about ''sentence''
A sentence is an expression often defined to indicate a grammatical unit consisting of one or more words that generally bear minimal syntactic relation to the words that precede or follow it.

A sentence can include words grouped meaningfully to express a statement, question, exclamation, request, command or suggestion.
Oh i gave you the right answer now you're whinging around, maybe you will take me back to what a noun, pronounce, adverb, present tense, past tense and past participles.

Then i will then give you word used instead of a noun, however, you maybe wondering how i get to use computer and construct such English, just because i am from a commonwealth country right, maybe i may learn other languages in the foreseeable future as for now, i am proud of my command of English language. :D
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 am

angelcountry wrote:
Oh i gave you the right answer now you're whinging around, maybe you will take me back to what a noun, pronounce, adverb, present tense, past tense and past participles.

Then i will then give you word used instead of a noun, however, you maybe wondering how i get to use computer and construct such English, just because i am from a commonwealth country right, maybe i may learn other languages in the foreseeable future as for now, i am proud of my command of English language. :D
No it's not because you are from a commonwealth country, i am from one also.

It's because:
1) you persist in clogging up this thread with posts which have nothing to do with the main topic. This thread is about Citizenship Timeline Tracking.

2) You rant and rave about totally inane things

3) You are abusive and bordering on dearly beloved and are pissing people off.

e.g. "Why can you people keep that your Hindi in your house ?
When you get kicked by worshipers of real God You get agitated don't you ? "

e.g. "is just the traditions of those people from that side they love to pull fast with their magics."

Take your nonsense and go spout it somewhere else.

People are on this forum to provide and receive help, which is something you don't seem capable of.

Hopefully the mods will read through your posts on this and other threads and kick you off.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:03 pm

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:

No it's not because you are from a commonwealth country, i am from one also.

It's because:
1) you persist in clogging up this thread with posts which have nothing to do with the main topic. This thread is about Citizenship Timeline Tracking.

2) You rant and rave about totally inane things

3) You are abusive and bordering on dearly beloved and are pissing people off.

e.g. "Why can you people keep that your Hindi in your house ?
When you get kicked by worshipers of real God You get agitated don't you ? "

e.g. "is just the traditions of those people from that side they love to pull fast with their magics."

Take your nonsense and go spout it somewhere else.

People are on this forum to provide and receive help, which is something you don't seem capable of.

Hopefully the mods will read through your posts on this and other threads and kick you off.
What's your problem ?

Did you have any burden of proof of the word abusive or you're just on self-induce malice aforethought ?

Cozz the question i fundamentally raised was in relation to marriages and divorce, in that, does the naturalization department has jurisdictions to returned an application after one and half year wait, based on verification on fake Divorce certificate rather than the pre-requisite requirement listed to approved citizenship to Irish wannabee so does my statement create any conflict of interest or error of English command to suggest such a persistence attacks of freedom of speech here?

I think you're picking on me without a reasonable cause, and you must cease immediately.
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:11 pm

angelcountry wrote:
What's your problem ?

Did you have any burden of proof of the word abusive or you're just on self-induce malice aforethought ?

Cozz the question i fundamentally raised was in relation to marriages and divorce, in that, does the naturalization department has jurisdictions to returned an application after one and half year wait, based on verification on fake Divorce certificate rather than the pre-requisite requirement listed to approved citizenship to Irish wannabee so does my statement create any conflict of interest or error of English command to suggest such a persistence attacks of freedom of speech here?

I think you're picking on me without a reasonable cause, and you must cease immediately.
Dude i asked you previously as follows:
"And how about your previous sentence, what exactly is that supposed to mean? Is it a question? Is it a statement of fact? what exactly are you saying? "

Your initial post was not phrased as a question, simply a statement out of the blue.

As for the burden of proof i have provided TWO examples in my previous post.

And what about "Irish wannabee" ?? You insult every other person on this forum with a phrase like that.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 pm

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
What's your problem ?

Dude i asked you previously as follows:
"And how about your previous sentence, what exactly is that supposed to mean? Is it a question? Is it a statement of fact? what exactly are you saying? "

Your initial post was not phrased as a question, simply a statement out of the blue.

As for the burden of proof i have provided TWO examples in my previous post.

And what about "Irish wannabee" ?? You insult every other person on this forum with a phrase like that.
:lol:

I mean come on paddy plastic, what about government official using the dearly beloved word ''Bogus Asylum seeker'' what did people like you did to eradicate such phrases in our public life ?

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:17 pm

angelcountry wrote:

I mean come on paddy plastic,
See, there you go again with your dearly beloved crap.

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 pm

angelcountry wrote:I think you're picking on me without a reasonable cause, and you must cease immediately.
I believe others have also suggested that you take your crazy comments somewhere else ...

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 pm

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:

I mean come on paddy plastic,
See, there you go again with your dearly beloved crap.
So you want to tell me you can cope with some craics ? :lol:

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:24 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry wrote:I think you're picking on me without a reasonable cause, and you must cease immediately.
I believe others have also suggested that you take your crazy comments somewhere else ...
I concur.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:05 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
I know, i pinned the right sore.

Do i need to be exermined by a doctor ? :P

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:13 pm

angelcountry wrote:

It has got nothing to do with your previous post. Clearly you do not understand why people are complaining about you.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:19 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry wrote:

It has got nothing to do with your previous post. Clearly you do not understand why people are complaining about you.
How many of you ?

Numbers or names please ?

And beside that, i am the only one that, has the keys and precedence to challenge your one sided procedures. :D

Please don't be angry just put, that's it, am getting paid excuse me so running out of money is out of the context, you're not getting a dime so do your worse.

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:34 pm

angelcountry wrote:How many of you ? Numbers or names please ?
Just go back on all your recent comments and posts and you'll see.
angelcountry wrote:And beside that, i am the only one that, has the keys and precedence to challenge your one sided procedures. :D
WTF are you smoking? We're all in the same boat as you. This is not an Irish government sanctioned website. We're all foreigners. This site is not even hosted in Ireland
angelcountry wrote:Please don't be angry just put, that's it, am getting paid excuse me so running out of money is out of the context, you're not getting a dime so do your worse.
Go sound crazy somewhere else.

Can the moderators please moderate???

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry wrote:How many of you ? Numbers or names please ?
Just go back on all your recent comments and posts and you'll see.
angelcountry wrote:And beside that, i am the only one that, has the keys and precedence to challenge your one sided procedures. :D
WTF are you smoking? We're all in the same boat as you. This is not an Irish government sanctioned website. We're all foreigners. This site is not even hosted in Ireland
angelcountry wrote:Please don't be angry just put, that's it, am getting paid excuse me so running out of money is out of the context, you're not getting a dime so do your worse.
Go sound crazy somewhere else.

Can the moderators please moderate???
Well i dont feel threatened by your comment, and i don't paid for my rights or passport in ireland, and i will be the last to worry about what white exremism says or idea or what they feel about me, or some indian work permit holder, but those days a gone, get it right please. :P

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:53 pm

angelcountry wrote:Well i dont feel threatened by your comment, and i don't paid for my rights or passport in ireland, and i will be the last to worry about what white exremism says or idea or what they feel about me, or some indian work permit holder, but those days a gone, get it right please. :P
It goes beyond comprehension why we want the Irish immigration system to be changed to a more efficient system, just so that they can let in a schlemiel like you quicker ...

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Nice to hear that u guys have received ur CON , i sent the yellow form and the docs last 30th since then never heard from them not even a acknowledgement the tracker shows that the inis have received anybody with the same status as mine? just wondering whats going on ............

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:45 pm

angelcountry wrote:
Well i dont feel threatened by your comment, and i don't paid for my rights or passport in ireland
I don't think that any of us are "paying" for our rights or passport - other than the application fee - so what's your point?
and i will be the last to worry about what white exremism says or idea or what they feel about me,
Stop assuming, you don't know what colour any of us are.
or some indian work permit holder, but those days a gone, get it right please.
Yet more of your dearly beloved assumptions?

2011and beyond
Newly Registered

Post by 2011and beyond » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:42 pm

wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
Well i dont feel threatened by your comment, and i don't paid for my rights or passport in ireland
I don't think that any of us are "paying" for our rights or passport - other than the application fee - so what's your point?
and i will be the last to worry about what white exremism says or idea or what they feel about me,
PLEASE PLEASE!!!! we are not at war here, angel country stop trying to rub people up the wrong way, people here are tired of your indirect speeches!!!

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:50 pm

2011and beyond wrote:
wandererz wrote:
angelcountry wrote:
PLEASE PLEASE!!!! we are not at war here, angel country stop trying to rub people up the wrong way, people here are tired of your indirect speeches!!!
Here we are now, starting another indirect battle of the Finn. :lol:

tullamore
BANNED

Post by tullamore » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 pm

this forum is ONLY for A**-HOLES....stop writing crap here !!

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:01 pm

angelcountry wrote:Here we are now, starting another indirect battle of the Finn. :lol:
Are you an idiot, stupid, or just a plain moron?

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:17 pm

MidnightHawk wrote:
angelcountry wrote:Here we are now, starting another indirect battle of the Finn. :lol:
Now i have the factums probans of your insult in world wide website now so no escape route for you.

Thanks.

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 pm

angelcountry wrote:
MidnightHawk wrote:
Now i have the factums probans of your insult in world wide website now so no escape route for you.

Thanks.
Yes, no escape route for him. You've probably got him trapped.

Now how about addressing your insults to the people of this forum, the Irish, the Hindu's, the Indians, and the South African's.

Those insults of yours are also on the world wide web.

Just look back through your posts on this and other threads, you are one seriously abusive person.