ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk visitor visa sponser

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krssubbu

uk visitor visa sponser

Post by krssubbu » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 am

Hi,

is there a way i can sponser a visa from the UK. i am on tier 1 visa here and my friends would like visit the UK. so is there a way i can sponser them visa to the UK (like me getting them an visa and sendng to them instead of them applying in the local embassy)

like in duabi, residents can sponser a visa and send it to the visitor instead of the visitor applying in their local country? is this possible for UK

Thanks

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:58 am

This is not possible. Your friends must apply.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Your friends must apply from where they are. However, you may sponsor them.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:43 pm

thanks for the reply :)

maryammajid786

Post by maryammajid786 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:03 pm

My mother and brother applied for visit visa,6months for my brother and 2 years for my mother.My mother got hers but my brother was refused.He is a student at GIK ,showed his letter from college stating that he is there student
,also bank draft showing that thefees for current coming year has been paid.He has green card approval letter as he has been approved as my father is a green card holder but still he was rejected.My mother showed statement of 8 lakh and affidavit stating that she will support him and accomodation letter of 2 bed n breakfast bookings . Lawyer says reapply as appeal will take longer but appeal will take longer ECo gave reason article 41 1,2,6and 7.
"(vi) will maintain and accommodate himself and any dependants adequately out of resources available to him without recourse to public funds or taking employment; or will, with any dependants, be maintained and accommodated adequately by relatives or friends; and

(vii) can meet the cost of the return or onward journey.; and

Please help should we reapply or appeal and if reapply what other documents be attached.I want my brother to come for EID inshallah.