ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Appeal Allowed

Post by sheraz_aries » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 am

Hi
I won appeal for my wife dependent visa in UK (that entry clearance application was filled from Pakistan - Karachi. )
Could someone help me whats the next step and how long it will take to get the passport stamped please?

( i am on Tier-1 General)

Thanks
Many Thanks

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 am

Anyone?
Many Thanks

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:14 pm

sheraz_aries wrote:Anyone?

You will get a call letter from home office requesting passport.it takes normally 6 to 8 weeks.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:

You will get a call letter from home office requesting passport.it takes normally 6 to 8 weeks.
Thanks and once submitted the passport any idea how long it will take to get the visa stamped?

Thanks
Many Thanks

infonex
Newly Registered

Post by infonex » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi sheraz
congrats man :D u r almost there it wont take very long, it will take maximum 3 to 4 weeks to get passport back.

could you please put ur timelines for appeal and reason of refusal and how long it took u to get appeal decision, and details if you can with dates, it will help others who waiting for their appeals to be heard

Thanks

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:47 pm

infonex wrote:Hi sheraz
congrats man :D u r almost there it wont take very long, it will take maximum 3 to 4 weeks to get passport back.

could you please put ur timelines for appeal and reason of refusal and how long it took u to get appeal decision, and details if you can with dates, it will help others who waiting for their appeals to be heard

Thanks
No worries i will do that if you send me the link where i need to put that in.

Secondly is it max 3 to 4 weeks for court hearing?
Many Thanks

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 pm

sheraz_aries wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:

Thanks and once submitted the passport any idea how long it will take to get the visa stamped?

Thanks
It depends,some friends got it after 3 weeks,once they submitted their passport and one guy is waiting after sending passport and it been 9 weeks but no sign of passport yet.

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 pm

sheraz_aries wrote:
imraniqbal2010 wrote:

Thanks

I know its frustrating to wait but unfortunately you are not left with much options. :D