ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do i need to mention my income?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stevenzx

Do i need to mention my income?

Post by stevenzx » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:53 pm

Dear all:

I just wana claim 65 which is
age 5

uk master degree 25

4 years 2 months work experience from china as a system/network administrator 35

do i need to mention or supply any documents about my past salary?

It seems not too much doctment i need to prepare, init?

thanks all

Steve

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:53 am

If you claim 65 point without past earning you should not tell them about your salary. It is not necessnary.

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:12 am

arm wrote:If you claim 65 point without past earning you should not tell them about your salary. It is not necessnary.
I read through the 2 guides, i m sure i do not need offer the salary doccument. but lots of people offer more evidence than they required, which make me confused.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:37 am

If you dont want to claim points for your past earning you should not provide any evidences for it.

Be confident you realy need to do that.

Best Regards

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:31 am

arm wrote:If you dont want to claim points for your past earning you should not provide any evidences for it.

Be confident you realy need to do that.

Best Regards

Thank you a lot arm, u make me confident!!!

Best wishes

Steve

Post by 1971 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:45 pm

HI,

Alas!!! If you have the evdences to provide for your earning, it gives you more opportunity because often times the "Work Experience" criteria is subjective to caseworkers opinion and how much s/he can translate your claim.

I'll advise to to play safe by also claiming points for earnings. But if you feel it's gonna be difficult to get these evidences, I rest my suggestion.

If convenient for you, please, claim your point on earning as this will give you more chance for approval.

Regards.

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:50 pm

1971 wrote:HI,

Alas!!! If you have the evdences to provide for your earning, it gives you more opportunity because often times the "Work Experience" criteria is subjective to caseworkers opinion and how much s/he can translate your claim.

I'll advise to to play safe by also claiming points for earnings. But if you feel it's gonna be difficult to get these evidences, I rest my suggestion.

If convenient for you, please, claim your point on earning as this will give you more chance for approval.

Regards.

Dear 1971:

Thanks for your message, I totaly agree with u. But i have lost all of my pay slips and i need to translate all the wage document from the company in china. also, my salary is very low so i do not think its good idea to show them to the caseworker. is that right?

Regards

steve

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:54 pm

1971 is right when you want to claim 50 point for work experience. For senior level positions.

But I do not think that they will look in your income if you want to claim points for not senior posiotions.

Good luck.

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:01 pm

arm wrote:1971 is right when you want to claim 50 point for work experience. For senior level positions.

But I do not think that they will look in your income if you want to claim points for not senior posiotions.

Good luck.
i just want 35, and my documents r really simple
not too much for them.
i think they will pass it if all the evidence r strong even not that massive.