ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant Visa Refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

devaki
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependant Visa Refused

Post by devaki » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:26 am

Hi All,

My Dependant Visa to join my husband in UK is rejected as Bank Statement submitted by my husband is False. But in real, it is a true document.

Could someone help me on what all supporting documents we need to attach for appeal?

And What other ways can make it better to get a good result?

Thanks in Advance!

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Dependant Visa Refused

Post by mk357 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 pm

devaki wrote:Hi All,

My Dependant Visa to join my husband in UK is rejected as Bank Statement submitted by my husband is False. But in real, it is a true document.

Could someone help me on what all supporting documents we need to attach for appeal?

And What other ways can make it better to get a good result?

Thanks in Advance!
False or unacceptable? When the statements are not on the proper bank letterhead then HO would not accept them, if this is the case then you could produce a letter from the bank on its letterhead, stamped and signed stating that the bank statements are genuine. If they are fake/forged then obviously you have to face the consequences... nobody could give you advice on it.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Were the documents verified to be false (e.g. the bank said they are not genuine) or were they unable to verify them to be false (e.g. you did not submit them according to the rules - bank stationery or stamped?)

devaki
Newly Registered

Post by devaki » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:17 pm

ya, the documents are verified to be false. But they are really true, we got pirnted from the respective bank with Bank Branch mangers signature and with employee id as well. We dont understand under what situation they marked it as false. Is it worth appealing? If so what kind of supporting documents do we need to submit? And how long will take to complete this process?

DevThombare
Newly Registered

Dependent visa (Tier1) rejection

Post by DevThombare » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Hello,

My Wife's Visa got rejected today 29 July 2011, saying the bank statements are not stamped and signed. I have submitted the letter by HSBC bank branch manager stating that the acconts is hold by me with Branch manager signature on bank letterhead.

I am going to appeal with the sending the original bank statements. Devaki it would be great if you share your experinece if you had already appealed or going to do it.

Thanks
Dev

devaki
Newly Registered

Post by devaki » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi Dev,

As far as i know, letter from bank and fresh banking statements are enough for appeal. And if you submit printouts from bank branch, have bank mangers sign, bank seal and also stamp as "genuine copy" in every page of the statement. Follow the rules printed in policy guidelines available at, http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... rantdepend

Also i would suggest, better go for re-apply rather than appeal, if you are eigible, as appeal might take lot of time.

DevThombare
Newly Registered

Visa rejection

Post by DevThombare » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi Devaki,

Thanks for the update and suggestion . I have planned to go with the new application and submit the bank statemenst with Stamp and Sign.
One more query I have is do my wife have to submit English test certificate for Tier1 Dependent VISA. Are any new rules such.

Please let me know asap.

Thanks,
Dev

vinayb
Newly Registered

Re: Visa rejection

Post by vinayb » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 pm

DevThombare wrote:Hi Devaki,

Thanks for the update and suggestion . I have planned to go with the new application and submit the bank statemenst with Stamp and Sign.
One more query I have is do my wife have to submit English test certificate for Tier1 Dependent VISA. Are any new rules such.

Please let me know asap.

Thanks,
Dev
Hello, My visa expires in December 2011. I am planning to apply my extension next week.

After reading this post, I went to the HSBC bank to get my statements (which I get by post) stamp-signed. The bank manager said, they have spoken to the UK Boarder Agency and the statements sent by post to the customers do not need to be stamp-signed. Further, He said they cannot stamp-sign my statements.

I am confused. Could somebody suggest please?

DevThombare
Newly Registered

Post by DevThombare » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Hello Vinayb,

Bank statements that are sent by post to home address are Original statement.

So your bank manager is right this needs not to be stamp and signed.
UKBA will accept these satements.

If you go and ask bank to provide statements then these statements are marked as duplicate so such staments needs stamp and signed by bank which I hope is not your case.

Cheers
Dev

vinayb
Newly Registered

Post by vinayb » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:00 pm

DevThombare wrote:Hello Vinayb,

Bank statements that are sent by post to home address are Original statement.

So your bank manager is right this needs not to be stamp and signed.
UKBA will accept these satements.

If you go and ask bank to provide statements then these statements are marked as duplicate so such staments needs stamp and signed by bank which I hope is not your case.

Cheers
Dev
Hi Dev,

Appriciate your prompt response.

1. I was missing on the statement of couple of months. I requested the call centre to send them to me, which I have received. As you pointed out correctly, these statements are marked as "duplicate". Except this difference there is no other difference what so ever. Should this statement be stamp-signed?

2. I got the most recent statement (July 2011) from the bank. The manager printed it out for me. This statement is slightly different than what I get in post. But it do bear the bank logo, my full name and address, accoutn numeber, statement period ,transactions and balance after each transaction. Should this statement be sign stamped?

Many thanks!
Vinay

DevThombare
Newly Registered

Post by DevThombare » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Hi Vinayb,

1) Statement that you ordered via call center and if those are receievd at ur home address then this need NO Stamp and Sign.

2) Manager which printed out for you in bank needs to be stamped and signed doesn't matter it got logo and all other details. This needs Stamp and Sign.

I would suggest you best way is go to Branch and ask for the complete statement from the day you want to show to UKBA. (e.g from 1st April till todays date) on HSBC letterhead.
As this statements are duplicate you ask bank to stamp and sign and bank will do it for you. So there won't be any confusion.

Let me know if you are clear.

Cheers
Dev

vinayb
Newly Registered

Post by vinayb » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:42 pm

DevThombare wrote:Hi Vinayb,

1) Statement that you ordered via call center and if those are receievd at ur home address then this need NO Stamp and Sign.

2) Manager which printed out for you in bank needs to be stamped and signed doesn't matter it got logo and all other details. This needs Stamp and Sign.

I would suggest you best way is go to Branch and ask for the complete statement from the day you want to show to UKBA. (e.g from 1st April till todays date) on HSBC letterhead.
As this statements are duplicate you ask bank to stamp and sign and bank will do it for you. So there won't be any confusion.

Let me know if you are clear.

Cheers
Dev

I am in a mess (?) friend.

I have three different variety of bank statements
1. The Super Original once which I get regularly by post (Aug 2010 - June 2011, with the exception of #2)
2. The once marked as Duplicate which I ordered from the customer support (Jan 2011 - March 2011)
3. The most recent one which I got from the branch in person . ( July 2011 Only)

None of them are sign stamped.

I have three variety of payslips

1. Previous employer (just one month) - I emailed the HR requesting for the payslip. They sent me one with a stamp and sign.

2. Payslip from current employer until March 2011 - I receive them by post every month. I guess they are the standard UK payslips which we open up by removing the three sides.

3. Payslip from current employer starting Aptil 2011 - I was told they have change the payroll provider so the difference in the payslip format. They are sent to my by post and are again three side fold type payslips.

Payslip 2 and 3 have some differences:

1. Employee Number on the current FY payslips is 10XXXXXXX while the old one is XXXXXX (10 is missing)
2. Name on the current FY payslip is First Name [space] Last Name while the old one is First Name Initial [space] Last Name
3. Tax code on the current year payslip is 747L while the old one is 647LM
4. Employer Name on the current year payslip is printed on the main side (where the pay details are) while the old one has it on the reverse side (just above my postal address)
5. Bank Account details where the salary is deposited is missing in the current year payslip while it is present on the old one.

Such a mess it is. All my documents are originals still I am not confident submitting them as they are with the above listed differences...

Can somebody help!!!!

Many thanks in advance.

ak790
Newly Registered

Post by ak790 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Hi vinayb,

can you post the update for your extension here? Did the bank statements work from HSBC? I have similar statements for the last 2 weeks of my maintenance balance.