ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

@angelcountry - state your case

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MidnightHawk

@angelcountry - state your case

Post by MidnightHawk » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 am

angelcountry wrote:Your statement shows how fustrated you're and the hate you have for one person, how would you justify what you owes to other human beings and for yourself except angelcountry ?
You know nothing about me. You are clearly a very small, immature, insecure human being who knows you don't deserve to be here due to your immature conduct. Only people who have something to hide behaves as hostile as you without any reason. You offend every single person on this board with your unjustified allegations. What gives you this right?
angelcountry wrote:Because i am an immgrant doesn't say i should them give away my self -respect, how more humble do you want from a person that goes about his/her business ?
Because you're an immigrant it doesn't entitle you to any rights and privileges in a foreign country. Like all of us you earn your right to be here. You come here to a country with the hope of getting citizenship - just so you can go on spreading your poisonous words and hostile intentions. you are one sad twisted individual.
angelcountry wrote:Most people here on this forum are just concerned about citzenship but lack what to do for their future or contributions to the society rather than talking about social funds.
Really? WOW golly gosh I suppose you've now summed up everyone and you know exactly what they want and who they are. You must be some genius hiding at home studying your law degree because you cannot stand being around normal human individuals that does not harbour hostility towards other people. Congratulations. When, and only when you finally achieve your law degree - good luck trying to survive here.Nobody here is interested in your opinions - so keep them to yourself. better yet - go find another place you can talk rubbish.
angelcountry wrote:Beside that, how did i demonstrated or demonstrate now or before a legitimate rights or exceptions different from every other human being ?
:o
You are clearly very different from most people on these boards. You don't belong here. you think because you know something about the law that you read in your on-line study material that you can throw in your opinion that is completely unfounded or substantiated.

Think before you answer, and at least, preview your responses or have them proof read by someone who can actually communicate properly in English.
Last edited by MidnightHawk on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Is this really necessary?

Angelcountry is obviously a troll. She/he should be ignored and any inflammatory or nonsensical posts should be reported to a moderator.

You shouldn't be starting wars, that is not what this board is for.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

2011and beyond
Newly Registered

Post by 2011and beyond » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Thanks for starting this thread at least we may get an answer as to why he always cry beloved to everything, he just baffle on and on about nothing.

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Monifé wrote:Is this really necessary?

Angelcountry is obviously a troll. She/he should be ignored and any inflammatory or nonsensical posts should be reported to a moderator.

You shouldn't be starting wars, that is not what this board is for.
It is probably not necessary. But in the absence of the moderators - I don't know where they are - the issue should be dealt with. Hopefully he'll get the message and stop his nonsense. I think everyone is equally tired of this rubbish and I cannot for the life of me understand why it is allowed to continue.

If the moderators could intervene, I'll be happy to cease and desist.