ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Failed to submit additional documents on time

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manish_b10
Newly Registered

Failed to submit additional documents on time

Post by manish_b10 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi,

I submitted my application on 25th July and Biometrics on the same day. Next day, 26th July got a letter to submit additional documents, within 7 days otherwise . I have submitted the documents but I have exceeded the 7 days limit. I am worried now. will it affect the decision?

Also they have changed the location of submission. I applied in Croydon and they have asked to submit the documents in Sheffield. what could be the reason?

Please help asap

Regards,

manish_b10
Newly Registered

Re: Failed to submit additional documents on time

Post by manish_b10 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 am

[quote="manish_b10"]Hi,

I submitted my application on 25th July and Biometrics on the same day. Next day, 26th July got a letter to submit additional documents, within 7 days otherwise . I have submitted the documents but I have exceeded the 7 days limit. I am worried now. will it affect the decision?

Also they have changed the location of submission. I applied in Croydon and they have asked to submit the documents in Sheffield. what could be the reason?

Please help asap

Regards,[/quote]

Folks, any help please?

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: Failed to submit additional documents on time

Post by mk357 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:01 am

manish_b10 wrote:Hi,

Please help asap

Regards,
Changing the location is not significant. But if you failed to submit the documents in time then they could take the decision based on the available docs at that time..