ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PakKnight
Newly Registered

Post by PakKnight » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:18 pm

ss27 wrote:
smalik87 wrote:THANKS GUYS.

BELOW ARE THE DOCUMENTS I GAVE

P60
6 MONTHS WAGE
LETTER FROM EMPLOYER TO CONFIRM MY EMPLOYMENT

6 MONTH BANK STATEMENT
A LETTER FROM ME EXPLAINING MY MONEY IN AND OUT SIGNED BY ME
MY SAVINGS BANK STATEMENT

I HAVE A PROPERTY

LAND REGISTRY
ACOMADATION REPORT
PROOF OF WHERE I AM LIVING AT MOMENT

ALLL MY DOCUMENTS WERE CERTIFIED FROM SOLICITOR HERE AND THEY MADE A LITTLE REPORT FOR ME
PASSPORT COPIES (ALSO IN AND OUT OF PAKISTAN STAMP COPIES)
WEDDING PICS
TRAVEL TICKETS
AND A STATEMENT FROM ME STATING THAT WE HAVE MET BEFORE ETC AND SIGNED BY ME.

:D :D :D :D

OF COURSE I WILL BE CHECKING UP FOR GOOD NEWS INSHALLAH FOR OTHERS AND MY DUAS ARE FOR ALL. XXX

Congrats sister

best wishes

just quick question guys i have only send 4mnths wage slips but i have set 6 mnths bank statements

will it make any difference,

last time i have sent 6 mnths wage slips and 6 mnth bank statement
case wasnt objected on this ground it was stupid english course this time i have only sent 4 mnths payslips

i personally dont think so it will make any difference as they have got every thing in their record i have sent the refusal notice with the application

what u guys say??

Firstly::Congratualtions to smalik87..really pleased for you. :D Lets hope there isnt a delay in flights from PAK to UK when he comes over...otehrwise you may loose your wits.. :lol: ...

ss27: If you got rejected on the grounds of "English Language" why are you submitting Bank Statements? Although going by what you say I dont there is an issue of only inc 4 Months Payslips as your Bank Statement will still show the funds, and as you say they have records of your previous application...All the best..Inshallah it works out!

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:40 pm

PakKnight wrote:
ss27 wrote:
smalik87 wrote:THANKS GUYS.

BELOW ARE THE DOCUMENTS I GAVE

P60
6 MONTHS WAGE
LETTER FROM EMPLOYER TO CONFIRM MY EMPLOYMENT

6 MONTH BANK STATEMENT
A LETTER FROM ME EXPLAINING MY MONEY IN AND OUT SIGNED BY ME
MY SAVINGS BANK STATEMENT

I HAVE A PROPERTY

LAND REGISTRY
ACOMADATION REPORT
PROOF OF WHERE I AM LIVING AT MOMENT

ALLL MY DOCUMENTS WERE CERTIFIED FROM SOLICITOR HERE AND THEY MADE A LITTLE REPORT FOR ME
PASSPORT COPIES (ALSO IN AND OUT OF PAKISTAN STAMP COPIES)
WEDDING PICS
TRAVEL TICKETS
AND A STATEMENT FROM ME STATING THAT WE HAVE MET BEFORE ETC AND SIGNED BY ME.

:D :D :D :D

OF COURSE I WILL BE CHECKING UP FOR GOOD NEWS INSHALLAH FOR OTHERS AND MY DUAS ARE FOR ALL. XXX

Congrats sister

best wishes

just quick question guys i have only send 4mnths wage slips but i have set 6 mnths bank statements

will it make any difference,

last time i have sent 6 mnths wage slips and 6 mnth bank statement
case wasnt objected on this ground it was stupid english course this time i have only sent 4 mnths payslips

i personally dont think so it will make any difference as they have got every thing in their record i have sent the refusal notice with the application

what u guys say??

Firstly::Congratualtions to smalik87..really pleased for you. :D Lets hope there isnt a delay in flights from PAK to UK when he comes over...otehrwise you may loose your wits.. :lol: ...

ss27: If you got rejected on the grounds of "English Language" why are you submitting Bank Statements? Although going by what you say I dont there is an issue of only inc 4 Months Payslips as your Bank Statement will still show the funds, and as you say they have records of your previous application...All the best..Inshallah it works out!
sorry mate

what i was trying to say i have submitted 4 mnths payslips and 6 mnths bank statement plus 3 years p60 yes u r rite my bank statement showing the money coming in but u know that how bhc works

roobs
Newly Registered

submission on monday

Post by roobs » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:24 am

hi everyone

we are applying for my husbands settlement visa on monday so please wish us luck. we have been married for just over 4 years and been living together in pakistan since then except when i visited uk for delivery of my children, we are all british so just my husband needs his visa now. is anyone in same situation where you have children and been living together??? would love to hear from you. thanks

jut2nv
Newly Registered

Post by jut2nv » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 am

Hi all.

Got the message today. Exactly 3 months since submission and it was BAD news. They had put 2 objections on the application. The first being the English language. My wife has a BSC (hons) in finance taught in English, which was not good enough for the MONKYS. and secondly living in a detached 4 bedroom house sharing with parents was seen as not being sufficient enough room. I mean that's crazy!!!!!!

Anyway we have got her onto an ilets course hopefully she can complete this in good time as her English is already excellent. With regards to the property, would transferring the deeds to the house be enough to cover this objection?

regards

Shazia80
Newly Registered

Post by Shazia80 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:10 am

detached 4 bedroom house sharing with parents was seen as not being sufficient enough room. I mean that's crazy!!!!!!
How many people in total did you say currently live in the property?

Did you provide an accomodation report showing there is enough space in the house?

Sorry to hear about the bad news.

jut2nv
Newly Registered

Post by jut2nv » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:21 am

im an only child, so its my mum and dad plus me at the moment, with the addition of my wife....

we have 2 bathrooms both with bath and shower facilities on 1st floor. we have a Spam living room dinning room and study and an additional toilet downstairs. I mean the officer on this case must be a complete retard to think this is not sufficient room....

My next move will be have the deeds transferred to my name and kick my parents into a retirement home lol.....

We provided them with the deeds of the house as well as a full report outlining these facts.....

Would it be wise to also add the blue prints with exact measurements and photos of the house?

Shazia80
Newly Registered

Post by Shazia80 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:56 am

That is seriously ridiculous!

You know my conclusion is that I don't think these people do even bother to read all documents and information people provide with applications?

And it could be just the slightest of shortfall that they may pick up on.. it's utterly ignorant of them to do this!

I am so gutted for you, how can they define 4 bedrooms as Not sufficient space? It just doesn't add up!

Good Luck with appealing. I hope you can collate a well structured appeal file where you can smack it in their faces!
Last edited by Shazia80 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

batleykhan

Re: submission on monday

Post by batleykhan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:58 am

roobs wrote:hi everyone

we are applying for my husbands settlement visa on monday so please wish us luck. we have been married for just over 4 years and been living together in pakistan since then except when i visited uk for delivery of my children, we are all british so just my husband needs his visa now. is anyone in same situation where you have children and been living together??? would love to hear from you. thanks
If you are married for 4 years and living together, make sure you mention that you want Indefinite leave to Enter (ILE) stamped in your passport !!!!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Shazia80 wrote:Hi,
I would like to find out about getting my husband back in UK. I got married in 2009, my husband overstayed in UK for 3 years, he was caught drink and driving he was sentenced for 14 day then I paid for his ticket and he left the country voluntarily.
It’s been two years now we been married I would like to call him over can you please advice me how to call him over.

Would he be allowed to come back to the country? Some ppl are saying he wont be allowed and some are saying he would? I am confused.. any help?

Thanyou
shazia
Shazia see your private message.
Furthermore contact this poster (ayesha) for further advice about your specific problem.Its similar to your circumstances.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=76775

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 pm

jut2nv wrote:Hi all.

Got the message today. Exactly 3 months since submission and it was BAD news. They had put 2 objections on the application. The first being the English language. My wife has a BSC (hons) in finance taught in English, which was not good enough for the MONKYS. and secondly living in a detached 4 bedroom house sharing with parents was seen as not being sufficient enough room. I mean that's crazy!!!!!!

Anyway we have got her onto an ilets course hopefully she can complete this in good time as her English is already excellent. With regards to the property, would transferring the deeds to the house be enough to cover this objection?regards
What is the exact wording of the refusal notice regarding this bit?

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:44 pm

batleykhan wrote:

Anyway we have got her onto an ilets course hopefully she can complete this in good time as her English is already excellent. With regards to the property, would transferring the deeds to the house be enough to cover this objection?regards

TO JUT2NV

DID YOU GIVE A ACCOMADTION REPORT?

saminkhan

Post by saminkhan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Hi all

My sister is going to apply for her husband's visa in the next few days. I have some questions:

She is getting child benefit, around £80 for her child which she is getting for the last few years despite trying to stop by calling HMRC. Do we need to mention this in the application form where it asks about receipts of any benefits. Does receipt of these funds can have any impact on her husband's application.

She is not dependant on this £80 as she is earning quite a good salary.

Secondly, i have read the posts on third party maintenance and support and I am also adding my name to the application as joint sponsor just to give some extra weight. Using the new 'income support comparison', with my current salary, i can support my own family and hers as well easily. Is that going to have any impact on the strenght of his application. His husband works as self employed but doesnt have good records of his income therefore i thought adding my name as joint sponsor might help.

Thanks

jut2nv
Newly Registered

Post by jut2nv » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:06 pm

smalik87 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

TO JUT2NV

Accommodation report?

i submitted the land registry and a letter from my parents giving permission to live in the house and outlining how many rooms will be mine...

there was no report as such, what would this consist of?

smalik87
Newly Registered

Post by smalik87 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 pm

jut2nv wrote:
smalik87 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

TO JUT2NV

Accommodation report?

i submitted the land registry and a letter from my parents giving permission to live in the house and outlining how many rooms will be mine...

Accomadtion report is a report on the size of your house
it gives them the measure ment of each room visit a convaycer solicitor and they will make it for you and certify it for you.

kmamood
Newly Registered

ukSpouse visa refused due to so called non registered marria

Post by kmamood » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 pm

salaam to all

i applied for my husbands uk spouse visa on the 06may 2011 and sadly its been refused we recived the documents yesterday, the refusal document is that they believe our marriage is not registered according the pakistani authourity. im really upset because it is registered it even had a blood stamp that clearly stated its registered.
i was wondering if anyone can help me as the homeoffice havent returned our original urdu nikah nama back, is this normal?

Also can anyone help me template this letter that il need from the union counsil in pk to state that our marriage is registerd with them.

Can some one please get back to me asap.

its really annoying me as im pregnant with twins and have complications in my pregnancy and that the embassy had no deciency or piece of heart to give my hubby this visa when i really need him here. im really upset because im finding it hard allready and when the babies will be born with abnormalities im going to be heartbroken dealing with it here all alone.
i hope some one can help me i need a template for the union counsil letter thanks everybody for taking time out to read me sad story

jut2nv
Newly Registered

Post by jut2nv » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:44 pm

smalik87 wrote:
jut2nv wrote:
smalik87 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

TO JUT2NV

Accommodation report?

Accomadtion report is a report on the size of your house
it gives them the measure ment of each room visit a convaycer solicitor and they will make it for you and certify it for you.
We did not have a surveyor report attached. I will look into getting this perhaps from an estate agents or from the local authority. Will this be sufficient.

The solicitor i spoke is also surprised with this objection and believes the jobs worth obviously is unable to understand basic English as the deeds clearly state how big the house is and how many rooms there are. Perhaps the BHC should invest in teaching there staff how to read........

Baahhh I'm still ragging,

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:30 pm

saminkhan wrote:Hi all

My sister is going to apply for her husband's visa in the next few days. I have some questions:

She is getting child benefit, around £80 for her child which she is getting for the last few years despite trying to stop by calling HMRC. Do we need to mention this in the application form where it asks about receipts of any benefits. Does receipt of these funds can have any impact on her husband's application.

She is not dependant on this £80 as she is earning quite a good salary.

Secondly, i have read the posts on third party maintenance and support and I am also adding my name to the application as joint sponsor just to give some extra weight. Using the new 'income support comparison', with my current salary, i can support my own family and hers as well easily. Is that going to have any impact on the strenght of his application. His husband works as self employed but doesnt have good records of his income therefore i thought adding my name as joint sponsor might help.

Thanks
Your sister is allowed to claim child benefits. It has no impact on application.

further down you state that you will be acting as co-sponsor of your sister, but you say she earns a good salary......therefore why would you want to co-sponsor her for.

There is no such thing as co-sponsor in spouse application. You sister must sponsor her husband herself. You can add weight to her application by supporting her application with financially and accommodation wise.

What your sisters husband earns or not in Pakistan is irrelevant to the application. All boils down to your sister ( and you) on how you are going to support,maintain and accommodate him without recourse to public funds. That is what is important.

z85
Newly Registered

Post by z85 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi

I was wondering what kind of a job does a person need to have in order to apply for a spouse visa? Currently, I am working 20 hours (minimum wage) and have been told its not enough..

Everyone on the board seems to just say they sent off 4-6 months pay slips and that is satisfactory but what hours does the job need to have?

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:48 am

z85 wrote:Hi

I was wondering what kind of a job does a person need to have in order to apply for a spouse visa? Currently, I am working 20 hours (minimum wage) and have been told its not enough..

Everyone on the board seems to just say they sent off 4-6 months pay slips and that is satisfactory but what hours does the job need to have?
40 hrs on minimum wage or more than 1200 GBP per months will be good just good, if you get more thats better

kmamood
Newly Registered

Post by kmamood » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:28 am

Salam to all. My hubbys visa was refused as the home office said our marriage was not rdgistred. My hubby went to the local union council and asked for them to check on the system n apparently its not registered on the computer.
Can anyone help me pls on what to do?
Is there a place in islamabad called pakistan authority or something lije that who are meant to attest and stamp the documents?
Help me some one please?what so i submit with my appeal.
Can some one pls help me im completely new to this forum

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:48 am

agraceofman wrote:
z85 wrote:Hi

40 hrs on minimum wage or more than 1200 GBP per months will be good just good, if you get more thats better

INCORRECT

Full time employment in UK is considered to be 35 hours per week

35 x £6.08 = £212 per week x 4 =£852 per month.

Out of of teh £212 per week,once you have paid any mortgage/rent/council tax ( that is if you pay these because you live by yourself) you will need a minimum of £105 for a couple to live on per week.

If you live with your parents and you don't pay these or any bills, then the above wage slip should be enough for you.

As an alternative if you have well to do parents who are working etc and can support you financially and are willing to provide third party support ti your application, then this would be acceptable.

But if you work 20 hrs per week on minimum wage, I am afraid that would be not enough

z85
Newly Registered

Post by z85 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:30 pm

I dont have to pay any mortgage or bills because I live with my parents. And minimum wage is £5.93 isnt it?

Does it have to be well-to-do parents? What about one working parent? I heard 3rd party support does not really work because in this way, many people could have visas granted if there were people out there willing to lend a hand financially..

So, its the fact that it needs to be full time employment or the money issue?

p.s. thanks batleykhan for the correct information

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:22 am

z85 wrote:I dont have to pay any mortgage or bills because I live with my parents. And minimum wage is £5.93 isnt it?

The minimum wage will probably be the amount that I quoted by the time you hand in your application ( 01/10/11)

Does it have to be well-to-do parents? What about one working parent? I heard 3rd party support does not really work because in this way, many people could have visas granted if there were people out there willing to lend a hand financially..

No one parent who is working will do if he/she has a decent salary of say over £25k per year. 3rd party is not allowed where the sponsor does not work at all and is wholly reliant on her family.

So, its the fact that it needs to be full time employment or the money issue?

Full time job of 35hrs and above will improve chances further , Savings of £2- 3k will do nicely to show that you will be able to support and maintain your hubby. Living with parents is allowed and acceptable as well( even though you may contribute nothing to them)
p.s. thanks batleykhan for the correct information

z85
Newly Registered

Post by z85 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:26 pm

OK so the 3rd party support is very unlikely for lots of ppl, including myself. (dont have rich parents). And I have enough savings (£2k). I guess all that is left is finding a job with more hours.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:19 pm

z85 wrote:OK so the 3rd party support is very unlikely for lots of ppl, including myself. (dont have rich parents). And I have enough savings (£2k). I guess all that is left is finding a job with more hours.
Yes it would help a lot :lol: