ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP to ILRDoes P60 require if letter from employer is there?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shweta.duggal

WP to ILRDoes P60 require if letter from employer is there?

Post by shweta.duggal » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi guys,

We are due to apply for ILR in Sep. my husband is on Work Permit(sponsered one). He will get a letter from employer required to support the application.
My question is - do we still need p60?

Though we tick all the boxes, we have all other documents just a bit confused on this.

Thanks
Shweta

PS: Please dont refer me back to look at the diffrent links. I have gone thru it but still need to make sure as I belive every case is different and everyone has different experience.

ksab

Post by ksab » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:29 pm

if you have your p60 i would take it with you as several members on the forum have submitted it. is there any particular you are not able to get hold of your p60 forms?

shweta.duggal

Post by shweta.duggal » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:56 am

unfortunately I have missed few of them :(

xyz123

Re: WP to ILRDoes P60 require if letter from employer is the

Post by xyz123 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:37 am

shweta.duggal wrote:Hi guys,

We are due to apply for ILR in Sep. my husband is on Work Permit(sponsered one). He will get a letter from employer required to support the application.
My question is - do we still need p60?

Though we tick all the boxes, we have all other documents just a bit confused on this.

Thanks
Shweta

PS: Please dont refer me back to look at the diffrent links. I have gone thru it but still need to make sure as I belive every case is different and everyone has different experience.
While you want an individual answer the solution to ur problem is exactly same for everyone and can easily be found by looking at the forum. Anyway, ask HMRC to send you a letter with your tax history for last 5 years.