ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M),SET(O) or SET(F)?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pcb_in

SET(M),SET(O) or SET(F)?

Post by pcb_in » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Hi,
I got my ILR in March 2011 under HSMP JR 5 years catagory. My wife was not present in UK at that time. So I could not apply ILR for her . Now, which from to use to apply ILR for her? In fact I have already booked an appointement for SET(M) form but still in doubt. Also as I was not required to pass language test so I hope she don't need to pass language test as well, please comment?
Her first visa was issued in April 2007 on HSMP. She was also here in 2003 for 2 months on work permit dependent visa.
I have eletricity bill through out from April 2007 on both name and she also have her own UK bank account active from Dec 2008. But she is still 1 months short in 2 years if we count from April 2007 because she was in India from March 2009 till Jun2 2011.
Thanks for you valuable comments.

pcb_in

Post by pcb_in » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi All,
Just to share my good experience with PEO Solihull again.
Fortunately application was success full without any hurdle and my wife got ILR. But I had to use SET(o) form not SET(M). This may be useful for those who's situation is same as mine.
Thanks to Forum again for many valuable post.