ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traffic Offence and PSW!!Plz help!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Craznick
Newly Registered

Traffic Offence and PSW!!Plz help!!!!!!

Post by Craznick » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:36 am

Hello every, I was caught by police about a year ago for Failing to comply with traffic sign(offence code TS50), and currently has 3 point in my licence. Just wondering should i put it in my PSW application form under question E1.

Is it serious enough to mention it or i can ignore it?

Thank you so much

Craznick
Newly Registered

Post by Craznick » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 am

and also PSW application also ask me to provide my university personal tutor's address! i suppose provide her University office room number will be fine! is it correct? Thank you so much

divarien

Post by divarien » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:34 am

Yes provide her room no along with the college address !

And when i attended my university workshop regarding filling tier 1 application they advised everyone to be honest and genuine with filling in what offences they have ,bcoz the UKBA are gonna know it anyway.Thats what they said..

Craznick
Newly Registered

Post by Craznick » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:34 pm

divarien wrote:Yes provide her room no along with the college address !

And when i attended my university workshop regarding filling tier 1 application they advised everyone to be honest and genuine with filling in what offences they have ,bcoz the UKBA are gonna know it anyway.Thats what they said..
Thank you so much for your reply. so u think i should include my traffic offence in my application right? if i do so, should i enclose my driving licence or my counterpart ? appreciated for your help. thanks

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:44 pm

declaring you have offenses causes no problem, as far as psw is concerned.

hiding them almost guarantees refusal...!

so, do you want a refusal? i didnt think so!