ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 pm

PIKKA wrote:She said: if you like you can submit another application as a spouse of an Irish national to make it speedier, you can download a form from INIS website
Sorry for smiling at the response but this was exactly what I was thinking!

u0543
Newly Registered

Post by u0543 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 pm

PIKKA wrote:Hello every body
I phoned INIS today and asked about status of my application(3 years completed this month).
The lady said: we still have not made any decision on your application.
I asked: at what stage is my application
she said: we are waiting for outside agency report,
I said: from last one I have been hearing the same answer why it is taking so long
She said: we are processing your application as we make any decision we'll contact you.
I said: have you received my husband's documents
She said: we donot give information to third person
I said: He sent you the yellow form and other documents when he would get his CON.
She said: Oh! Ok! When did he send the documents
I said: 15th of July
She said: we haven't yet started sending CONs of July, in three to four weeks we will send him
I said: Ok thank you
I was about to disconnect the phone she said: Hello! Hello!
I said: Yes
She said: if you like you can submit another application as a spouse of an Irish national to make it speedier, you can download a form from INIS website
I said: Ok thank you. Bye
:roll: ???????????????????????????????
Any comments...................

How did you manage to get through?
When I tried to call today, I heared only nothing, but silence.

dublintogalway

Hi

Post by dublintogalway » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Hi Guys,

I got CON recently and I have applied passport. Waiting for irish passport.
Hope to get in 2 weeks time according to lady in counter in anpost as i used passport express to apply for passport.

My spouse has not heard yet about natuaralisation application and she did not apply for LTR.
Should I send my copy of CON to INIS for my spouse application?
Will it help in getting decision on her application soon as she has now Irish association:)
cheers

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:59 pm

u0543 wrote:
I phoned INIS today and asked about status of my application(3 years completed this month).
How did you manage to get through?
When I tried to call today, I heared only nothing, but silence.
I started to call them at 10.20am and after 15 mins try I was in the queue, then I was in the queue for 35 min, I thought I am in the wrong queue and it is just the Recorded Message, so I disconnect the call and try again and after 15 min try I was again in the queue then finally after 20 mins wait they picked my call and gave me that stupid suggestion :(
PIKKA

u0543
Newly Registered

Post by u0543 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:06 pm

[I started to call them at 10.20am and after 15 mins try I was in the queue, then I was in the queue for 35 min, I thought I am in the wrong queue and it is just the Recorded Message, so I disconnect the call and try again and after 15 min try I was again in the queue then finally after 20 mins wait they picked my call and gave me that stupid suggestion :([/quote]

Thanx.
Did you dial 062-32-500 ?

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:44 pm

u0543 wrote:[I started to call them at 10.20am and after 15 mins try I was in the queue, then I was in the queue for 35 min, I thought I am in the wrong queue and it is just the Recorded Message, so I disconnect the call and try again and after 15 min try I was again in the queue then finally after 20 mins wait they picked my call and gave me that stupid suggestion :(
Thanx.
Did you dial 062-32-500 ?[/quote]

First time 06232500 and Second time 1890551500
PIKKA

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:19 pm

I have many friends in dublin and all around in ireland i have noticed that irish govt approving with less time now its used to be 3 year or longer but now i seems like 6 mouth or less my few friends got apprvoal in less then 6 mounths.
goodluck to all of you who waiting for long.
NAZIA XX

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:30 am

Nazia88 wrote:I have many friends in dublin and all around in ireland i have noticed that irish govt approving with less time now its used to be 3 year or longer but now i seems like 6 mouth or less my few friends got apprvoal in less then 6 mounths.

Hi Nazia88, You mentioned few of friend's got it in less than 6 months, unbelivable, may be they belongs to irish spouses ??

biggerjosh

hi

Post by biggerjosh » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:43 am

Nice to hear that u guys have received ur CON , i sent the yellow form and the docs last 30th since then never heard from them not even a acknowledgement the tracker shows that the inis have received anybody with the same status as mine? just wondering whats going on ........... is anybody here who have send the documents in july and waiting?

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:52 am

IRLIN wrote:
Nazia88 wrote:I have many friends in dublin and all around in ireland i have noticed that irish govt approving with less time now its used to be 3 year or longer but now i seems like 6 mouth or less my few friends got apprvoal in less then 6 mounths.

Hi Nazia88, You mentioned few of friend's got it in less than 6 months, unbelivable, may be they belongs to irish spouses ??
what is with ppl & this conecpt that irish spouse get early man? i am spouse waiting jun08. clear this misconception plz that we r gettin early the only early is that i can apply after 3 years visa unlike 5 yrs for WP holder. i rang them n they say waiting garda report . that is since last year, nothing but drivel. :x

Eastend

Post by Eastend » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 am

I said: from last one I have been hearing the same answer why it is taking so long
She said: we are processing your application as we make any decision we'll contact you.
I said: He sent you the yellow form and other documents when he would get his CON.
She said: we haven't yet started sending CONs of July, in three to four weeks we will send him
She said: if you like you can submit another application as a spouse of an Irish national to make it speedier, you can download a form from INIS website
Hi PIKKA

I think processing of application of an Irish Citizen is quicker as Justice Minister Alan Shatter said in his speech during first ceremony.

Your current application is a normal application which has no association with Irish national. My application took 4 year to get CoN. Currently it seems INIS is confused which application they should process first. Looks like they are processing application first they get hands on. With your current application it might take bit longer as they are not getting response from an outside agency and that is the reason INIS lady advises you to submit a new application as spouse of Irish citizen.

Eastend

Post by Eastend » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 am

beady eye wrote:
IRLIN wrote:

what is with ppl & this conecpt that irish spouse get early man? i am spouse waiting jun08. clear this misconception plz that we r gettin early the only early is that i can apply after 3 years visa unlike 5 yrs for WP holder. i rang them n they say waiting garda report . that is since last year, nothing but drivel. :x
I think your INIS process your application with the old fashion. New applications form are processed according to new policy.

nd2011

Post by nd2011 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:58 am

Hi Pikka,

First of all, I will advise you not to make the mistake of making new inis application because your application is alomst at the final stage since INIS told you they are waiting for outside agencies. Its just a matter of months before you receive your yellow form, but if you make a fresh application based on Irish spouse, it will definitely take atleast another 2 years before you get your yellow form or CON.
From my personal experience, what you can do to speed-up your application is: Go to your local S.Welfare officer and ask for a letter which must say that your S.Welfare affairs are in order if you`re not on receipt of S.Welfare; and secondly go online and request for your records held by the Garda. You will be expected to pay Eur 6 for this service. I think their address is somewhere in Thurles ...you should be able to find this information online or at any Garda station. Once you have these two documents forward them to INIS and I can gaurantee you that you`ll receive your yellow form or approval within weeks.
In the mean time, I wish you all the best. Extend my Congrats to your husband over his approval.

Eastend wrote:
Hi PIKKA

I think processing of application of an Irish Citizen is quicker as Justice Minister Alan Shatter said in his speech during first ceremony.

Your current application is a normal application which has no association with Irish national. My application took 4 year to get CoN. Currently it seems INIS is confused which application they should process first. Looks like they are processing application first they get hands on. With your current application it might take bit longer as they are not getting response from an outside agency and that is the reason INIS lady advises you to submit a new application as spouse of Irish citizen.

Malika

Post by Malika » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 pm

nd2011 wrote:Hi Pikka,

First of all, I will advise you not to make the mistake of making new inis application because your application is alomst at the final stage since INIS told you they are waiting for outside agencies. Its just a matter of months before you receive your yellow form, but if you make a fresh application based on Irish spouse, it will definitely take atleast another 2 years before you get your yellow form or CON.
From my personal experience, what you can do to speed-up your application is: Go to your local S.Welfare officer and ask for a letter which must say that your S.Welfare affairs are in order if you`re not on receipt of S.Welfare; and secondly go online and request for your records held by the Garda. You will be expected to pay Eur 6 for this service. I think their address is somewhere in Thurles ...you should be able to find this information online or at any Garda station. Once you have these two
documents forward them to INIS and I can gaurantee you that you`ll receive your yellow form or approval within weeks.

I am not convinced that this would be a guarantee because I have done as you mentioned but nothing!

In the mean time, I wish you all the best. Extend my Congrats to your husband over his approval.

Eastend wrote:
Hi PIKKA

'If you compare yourself to others,you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'............DESIDERATA

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Eastend wrote:
beady eye wrote:
IRLIN wrote:

I think your INIS process your application with the old fashion. New applications form are processed according to new policy.
but dude isnt this mockry of queue system, so what u saying i withdraw app and reapply with new form it will be six months, i very much doubt it. i know my time is soon but still jun08 wait for spouse is astonishing, what i am trying to point out is IT IS NOT 6 MONTHS for spouses of irish, they dont have majic wand, they get treated like every1 else in most cases unfavourably due to long term visas on ther pp the ONLY favour is 3 years instead 5 for initial citiznship applying, plz clear this misconception. and if u care to highlite what is old fashion on new fashion? it is same process, garda check/sw check only thing is i heard that if u hav LTR/WCATT u dont get garda chk becoz its alrdy chked.spouse dont get LTR/WCATT if u know wat i mean.

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Friend of mine have LTR, he sent LTR letter along with letter but doj said thanks for your updates but we still have to check have to check again and this is normal way, so LTR is out of the door.

beady eye wrote: but dude isnt this mockry of queue system, so what u saying i withdraw app and reapply with new form it will be six months, i very much doubt it. i know my time is soon but still jun08 wait for spouse is astonishing, what i am trying to point out is IT IS NOT 6 MONTHS for spouses of irish, they dont have majic wand, they get treated like every1 else in most cases unfavourably due to long term visas on ther pp the ONLY favour is 3 years instead 5 for initial citiznship applying, plz clear this misconception. and if u care to highlite what is old fashion on new fashion? it is same process, garda check/sw check only thing is i heard that if u hav LTR/WCATT u dont get garda chk becoz its alrdy chked.spouse dont get LTR/WCATT if u know wat i mean.

Eastend

Post by Eastend » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:57 pm

beady eye wrote:
Eastend wrote:
beady eye wrote:
IRLIN wrote:

but dude isnt this mockry of queue system, so what u saying i withdraw app and reapply with new form it will be six months, i very much doubt it. i know my time is soon but still jun08 wait for spouse is astonishing, what i am trying to point out is IT IS NOT 6 MONTHS for spouses of irish, they dont have majic wand, they get treated like every1 else in most cases unfavourably due to long term visas on ther pp the ONLY favour is 3 years instead 5 for initial citiznship applying, plz clear this misconception. and if u care to highlite what is old fashion on new fashion? it is same process, garda check/sw check only thing is i heard that if u hav LTR/WCATT u dont get garda chk becoz its alrdy chked.spouse dont get LTR/WCATT if u know wat i mean.
I would say you must read the speech of Minister Alan Shatter and you will find out according to new fashion there are very few or no checks for spouse of Irish citizen, whereas a regular application have a long process. When I was in this process it took almost 18 months to INIS to have my Garda report.

I recommended based on what INIS lady said to Pikka. I am sure they have much better idea than us and that is why what she recommended is important.

Second what is harm submitting a new application, I am sure it will not end process of your older application. Which mean Pikka will have two processes at the same time and let see which one comes to end first?

On other side if INIS end the regular application process after applying new application as spouse, definitely they will use the completed reports of regular application to support new application. I mean regular application will be a part of new application as a spouse.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Thank you Everyone for your time and sincere comments.
IRLIN wrote:
I am agree with you may be they belong to Irish Spouse or INIS got their applications in random DRAW!

beady eye wrote: what is with ppl & this conecpt that irish spouse get early man? i am spouse waiting jun08. clear this misconception plz that we r gettin early the only early is that i can apply after 3 years visa unlike 5 yrs for WP holder. i rang them n they say waiting garda report . that is since last year, nothing but drivel. :x
I am not going to lodge another application because of examples like you, it is not guaranteed that they would process my application in the first place.
Eastend wrote: Hi PIKKA
I think your INIS process your application with the old fashion. New applications form are processed according to new policy
There is another thread on this forum where some people are waiting for their Acknowledgement of application for more than six weeks, if that would be the case with me then I am not going for a New wait.

From my personal experience, what you can do to speed-up your application is: Go to your local S.Welfare officer and ask for a letter which must say that your S.Welfare affairs are in order if you`re not on receipt of S.Welfare; and secondly go online and request for your records held by the Garda. You will be expected to pay Eur 6 for this service. I think their address is somewhere in Thurles ...you should be able to find this information online or at any Garda station. Once you have these two documents forward them to INIS and I can gaurantee you that you`ll receive your yellow form or approval within weeks.
I was also thinking about Garda and S.Welfare Reports but when went to S.Welfare office they said they don't have any record of any type of payments so we cannot give you any report. Where did you get yours and what did you said to them to make the report.
Secondly in 2008 when my husband got his LTR before that approval they were asking for "Police Clearance Certificate", so we arrenged one from our country and other requested from Garda paying €6. and when the report came it was written on the report that they don't have any record for him. What is written on your Garda report.
Malika wrote: I am not convinced that this would be a guarantee because I have done as you mentioned but nothing!
Nothing happened because they are not doing it Chronologically they are doing it randomly.
Eastend wrote: I would say you must read the speech of Minister Alan Shatter and you will find out according to new fashion there are very few or no checks for spouse of Irish citizen, whereas a regular application have a long process. When I was in this process it took almost 18 months to INIS to have my Garda report.

I recommended based on what INIS lady said to Pikka. I am sure they have much better idea than us and that is why what she recommended is important.

Second what is harm submitting a new application, I am sure it will not end process of your older application. Which mean Pikka will have two processes at the same time and let see which one comes to end first?

On other side if INIS end the regular application process after applying new application as spouse, definitely they will use the completed reports of regular application to support new application. I mean regular application will be a part of new application as a spouse.
There is no Chronological order or any checks or anything, they are doing it randomly. I know some people who are on Social Welfare payments from last one or more years and they got their approval before those who are working full time all their lives and applied before them, Housewives got their approval before their full time working husbands.... so there is no formula or logic or any system and I don't believe what they say I phoned them a couple of months ago and they were saying that they received message from Garda they would send Report online....but after two months they are still waiting for the report, Last month when I phoned them couple of times first time they said it would take couple of months and next time she said in 3-4 weeks time they would contact me.....but still nothing.
It is only my Luck may be in next couple of months in next FLOW of approvals I get through the neck of the bottle and the 'JINNIE' would be free :wink:
PIKKA

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:39 pm

PIKKA wrote:Thank you Everyone for your time and sincere comments.
IRLIN wrote:
I am agree with you may be they belong to Irish Spouse or INIS got their applications in random DRAW!

beady eye wrote: what is with ppl & this conecpt that irish spouse get early man? i am spouse waiting jun08. clear this misconception plz that we r gettin early the only early is that i can apply after 3 years visa unlike 5 yrs for WP holder. i rang them n they say waiting garda report . that is since last year, nothing but drivel. :x
I am not going to lodge another application because of examples like you, it is not guaranteed that they would process my application in the first place.
Eastend wrote: Hi PIKKA
I think your INIS process your application with the old fashion. New applications form are processed according to new policy
There is another thread on this forum where some people are waiting for their Acknowledgement of application for more than six weeks, if that would be the case with me then I am not going for a New wait.

I was also thinking about Garda and S.Welfare Reports but when went to S.Welfare office they said they don't have any record of any type of payments so we cannot give you any report. Where did you get yours and what did you said to them to make the report.
Secondly in 2008 when my husband got his LTR before that approval they were asking for "Police Clearance Certificate", so we arrenged one from our country and other requested from Garda paying €6. and when the report came it was written on the report that they don't have any record for him. What is written on your Garda report.
Malika wrote: I am not convinced that this would be a guarantee because I have done as you mentioned but nothing!
Nothing happened because they are not doing it Chronologically they are doing it randomly.
Eastend wrote: I would say you must read the speech of Minister Alan Shatter and you will find out according to new fashion there are very few or no checks for spouse of Irish citizen, whereas a regular application have a long process. When I was in this process it took almost 18 months to INIS to have my Garda report.

There is no Chronological order or any checks or anything, they are doing it randomly. I know some people who are on Social Welfare payments from last one or more years and they got their approval before those who are working full time all their lives and applied before them, Housewives got their approval before their full time working husbands.... so there is no formula or logic or any system and I don't believe what they say I phoned them a couple of months ago and they were saying that they received message from Garda they would send Report online....but after two months they are still waiting for the report, Last month when I phoned them couple of times first time they said it would take couple of months and next time she said in 3-4 weeks time they would contact me.....but still nothing.
It is only my Luck may be in next couple of months in next FLOW of approvals I get through the neck of the bottle and the 'JINNIE' would be free :wink:
Please check www.justice. ie and check the new garda report or vetting precedences and how to go about appealling the record if it's on the contrary, then you will write to vetting commissioner to correct it immediatly with documents. :lol:
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Eastend wrote:
beady eye wrote:
Eastend wrote:
beady eye wrote:
I would say you must read the speech of Minister Alan Shatter and you will find out according to new fashion there are very few or no checks for spouse of Irish citizen, whereas a regular application have a long process. When I was in this process it took almost 18 months to INIS to have my Garda report.

Dude i very much appreciate ur comment and thanks a mill sincerely for contributing but you said what is harm in submitting a new application? i dont think you hav given much thought to that it means ur withdarwing ur first app + INIS r no stupid when they see two applications for one person they will first of all send it bk OR secondly refuse one of those (most likely the old one mean go bk to queue). also ur saying lady told PIKKA over the phone. anything they say ovr the phone i take it with not PINCH of the salt but with the whole SALT MINE. they said to me last year garda report be back in 3 months that was aug 10, dec v r still waiting feb still waiting on and on and on. few weeks back still waitin on garda report. heck i didnt even get a parking ticket let alone got arrested!!! my wife's friend his wife a malaysian national got her approval feb this year who apply in 09 after me 26 months wait? what the heck is that. and to make matter worse i already got garda checkd becoz i work in security industry for my PSA license i had to get clernce from my country n vetting process from garda office in thurles tipperary.

its very much number one random, number two your nationality and number three how much u earn/designation/sex. it is not open policy but quiet thing on the side i think in my own opinion. also i read minister shatter statement in its entirety which he say in june this what he says.

Further steps being taken to improve the processing time for citizenship applications include:

· Streamlined and accelerated checking procedures for certain categories of applicants such as spouses of Irish citizens and applicants recently granted long term residency who as part of that process underwent checks similar to those in place for naturalisation.

so the above ppl underwent chks he meant r LTR/WCATT. spouse of irish on the other hand dont get garda chk for visa so they still need to go through that yolk.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:06 am

beady eye wrote:
Eastend wrote:
beady eye wrote:
Eastend wrote:

Dude i very much appreciate ur comment and thanks a mill sincerely for contributing but you said what is harm in submitting a new application? i dont think you hav given much thought to that it means ur withdarwing ur first app + INIS r no stupid when they see two applications for one person they will first of all send it bk OR secondly refuse one of those (most likely the old one mean go bk to queue). also ur saying lady told PIKKA over the phone. anything they say ovr the phone i take it with not PINCH of the salt but with the whole SALT MINE. they said to me last year garda report be back in 3 months that was aug 10, dec v r still waiting feb still waiting on and on and on. few weeks back still waitin on garda report. heck i didnt even get a parking ticket let alone got arrested!!! my wife's friend his wife a malaysian national got her approval feb this year who apply in 09 after me 26 months wait? what the heck is that. and to make matter worse i already got garda checkd becoz i work in security industry for my PSA license i had to get clernce from my country n vetting process from garda office in thurles tipperary.

its very much number one random, number two your nationality and number three how much u earn/designation/gender. it is not open policy but quiet thing on the side i think in my own opinion. also i read minister shatter statement in its entirety which he say in june this what he says.

Further steps being taken to improve the processing time for citizenship applications include:

· Streamlined and accelerated checking procedures for certain categories of applicants such as spouses of Irish citizens and applicants recently granted long term residency who as part of that process underwent checks similar to those in place for naturalisation.

so the above ppl underwent chks he meant r LTR/WCATT. spouse of irish on the other hand dont get garda chk for visa so they still need to go through that yolk.
If you pass Garda check for visa to countries like great britain, united state of america, what makes you not be cleared to make a living, to become Irish citizen ?

The fundamental onus of removing any ambiguity or self-impose delay from Garda reports is to give them time frames for the report to be returned place on the report form, otherwise i know garda siochana on that perspective to be honest.

Furthermore, getting arrested by police is nothing by the power cofers on them but to be arrested wrongly and released must be probed, i was arrested at wexford motor taxation last time when i wanted to change my full licence per my change of name, they rang the garda, i was arrested, they said i don't have identification, i said my driver licence does not suffice, they said no, unless i showed them my immigration card, imagine that, so parking fine is normal things they can tap you for, even if you dont know when the offence is been committed really, the judge will divert you entirely with a shock when you tell the judge you did not recieve an 0n-the-spot fine through the post, the judge will fine you instead of strucking it out, that's just what's going on right now so you better understand now.

That's my own part of the story.
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:10 am

beady eye wrote: Dude i very much appreciate ur comment and thanks a mill sincerely for contributing but you said what is harm in submitting a new application? i dont think you hav given much thought to that it means ur withdarwing ur first app + INIS r no stupid when they see two applications for one person they will first of all send it bk OR secondly refuse one of those (most likely the old one mean go bk to queue). also ur saying lady told PIKKA over the phone. anything they say ovr the phone i take it with not PINCH of the salt but with the whole SALT MINE.
That is the point, in the Application Form8 question 11.1 they ask about previous applications, so there is no way that you can have two applications at the same time. You cannot apply without the CON of the spouse and she already have said that it would take 3-4 weeks to send his CON, so if we want to apply as an Irish spouse we have to wait for one or more than one month.
We gave it a complete 24 hours thought and come to a conclusion that when my husband would get his CON then we would send them a Certified copy of CON and ask them in writing to consider my application as an Irish spouse as well.
PIKKA

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 am

PIKKA wrote:
beady eye wrote: Dude i very much appreciate ur comment and thanks a mill sincerely for contributing but you said what is harm in submitting a new application? i dont think you hav given much thought to that it means ur withdarwing ur first app + INIS r no stupid when they see two applications for one person they will first of all send it bk OR secondly refuse one of those (most likely the old one mean go bk to queue). also ur saying lady told PIKKA over the phone. anything they say ovr the phone i take it with not PINCH of the salt but with the whole SALT MINE.
That is the point, in the Application Form8 question 11.1 they ask about previous applications, so there is no way that you can have two applications at the same time. You cannot apply without the CON of the spouse and she already have said that it would take 3-4 weeks to send his CON, so if we want to apply as an Irish spouse we have to wait for one or more than one month.
We gave it a complete 24 hours thought and come to a conclusion that when my husband would get his CON then we would send them a Certified copy of CON and ask them in writing to consider my application as an Irish spouse as well.
Perfect.

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:00 am

@angelcountry thanks for ur reply man i dont believe the motor tax office call cops on you for not having ID that is so shit. you must have done something either scream shout cursed or watever or not leaving did u like u have been doing here on these boards lately :lol: just joking dont take it seriously! i do understand your point regarding judges n fines i know it very well i hve been driving for the past 4 years n blieve it i havnt been clocked (well not yet) :roll:

i didnt understand this part of ur comment whats that suppose to mean

"""The fundamental onus of removing any ambiguity or self-impose delay from Garda reports is to give them time frames for the report to be returned place on the report form, otherwise i know garda siochana on that perspective to be honest. """""

@PIKKA no your right dude do that actually by sending reg letter with CON n passport copy of ur spouse highliting this point or watever hope it makes difference n wish u get yours soon.

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:18 am

beady eye wrote:@angelcountry thanks for ur reply man i dont believe the motor tax office call cops on you for not having ID that is so shit. you must have done something either scream shout cursed or watever or not leaving did u like u have been doing here on these boards lately :lol: just joking dont take it seriously! i do understand your point regarding judges n fines i know it very well i hve been driving for the past 4 years n blieve it i havnt been clocked (well not yet) :roll:

i didnt understand this part of ur comment whats that suppose to mean

"""The fundamental onus of removing any ambiguity or self-impose delay from Garda reports is to give them time frames for the report to be returned place on the report form, otherwise i know garda siochana on that perspective to be honest. """""

@PIKKA no your right dude do that actually by sending reg letter with CON n passport copy of ur spouse highliting this point or watever hope it makes difference n wish u get yours soon.
Scream and shout for what ? genetal mutilations or what ?
I went to my country did a change of name, wrote to the change of name department, they then wrote me a letter saying that, should i wish to change my name and continue to reside in the best country in european which is Ireland i must inform the garda national immigration bureau, however, when i made the first move of such name changes starting from my driver licence, that's what i got despite showing them all the requirements, they called police on me, why ?
I showed them newpaper advert, affidavvit of change of name, letter from department of justice and my driver licence, they said i should go and bring deed poll despite all those presentation, is only an animal that screan because of madness of abuses and insult from a person you don't have business with to warrant such insult, so what are you talking about ?