ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LTR processing time reduced to 2 months!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ehaque
Newly Registered

LTR processing time reduced to 2 months!!

Post by ehaque » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:46 pm

I posted my LTR application on 28th July. Yesterday I received a letter from INIS acknowledging that my application has been submitted. In that same letter it mentions that they are currently processing applications from June 2011!!! That's just sounds too good to be true! Anyone else has a similar experience?

igars
Newly Registered

Re: LTR processing time reduced to 2 months!!

Post by igars » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 pm

ehaque wrote:I posted my LTR application on 28th July. Yesterday I received a letter from INIS acknowledging that my application has been submitted. In that same letter it mentions that they are currently processing applications from June 2011!!! That's just sounds too good to be true! Anyone else has a similar experience?
Yep, I have got a confirmation at the end of June 2011 and it said they were processing May 2011.

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:46 am

My application is so straight forward..Even NCP put a stamp on it and acknowledged it.,

I have been waiting on my acknowledgment letter for 6 weeks now:-((

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:48 am

ohh sory...you are talking about LTR..i thought citizenship....
i also applied in May for LTR..they did not mention anything that they are processing it may, 2011 or ?? Since it is not relevant in LTR they have to give you answer within 6 months

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:39 pm

knapps, you applied for EU3, they are discussing long term residency

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Hmm thats great. So any one from May 2011 LTR applicant, received their LTR or not? :)

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:10 pm

yes..i was confused

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:17 pm

I dont see many people updating the scrudu excel sheet. Any one who has got their LTR can you please post your time lines ? that would be most beneficial as depending on these time lines we can make some good (bad) decisions.

thanks
*$

catch_hunter

Post by catch_hunter » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:44 pm

I am currently on stamp-4 valid for next 2 years.

I got my LTR approval letter yesterday after 9 months (applied Dec 2010). Now, they have asked me to deposit €500 in next 28 days.

I am not sure if I should pay or wait for the naturalisation (applied Dec 2010) to come.

In case I pay €500 for the LTR and go for GNIB renewal, probably I will be sent back to come after 2 years when my current GNIB card will be expiring to get a stamp for 3 years from then. So, what is the benefit?

Some people reckon if I take the LTR it speeds up the naturalisation process though there is no concrete evidence for that.

Please let me know anybody has any idea.

Thanks in advance!

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:02 pm

catch_hunter wrote:I am currently on stamp-4 valid for next 2 years.

I got my LTR approval letter yesterday after 9 months (applied Dec 2010). Now, they have asked me to deposit €500 in next 28 days.

I am not sure if I should pay or wait for the naturalisation (applied Dec 2010) to come.

In case I pay €500 for the LTR and go for GNIB renewal, probably I will be sent back to come after 2 years when my current GNIB card will be expiring to get a stamp for 3 years from then. So, what is the benefit?

Some people reckon if I take the LTR it speeds up the naturalisation process though there is no concrete evidence for that.

Thanks in advance!
That is the Trick they are asking the people to deposit €500/- for LTR and then in a Month or Two they grant them Citizenship. So they are Collecting €1450/- from the applicant in a month or two. I don't know any one who got his citizenship without paying €500/- of LTR, if any one here who didn't pay €500/- and got citizenship please come forward.
Thank you.
PIKKA

Rukh
BANNED

Post by Rukh » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:01 pm

PIKKA wrote:
catch_hunter wrote:I am currently on stamp-4 valid for next 2 years.

Thanks in advance!
That is the Trick they are asking the people to deposit €500/- for LTR and then in a Month or Two they grant them Citizenship. So they are Collecting €1450/- from the applicant in a month or two. I don't know any one who got his citizenship without paying €500/- of LTR, if any one here who didn't pay €500/- and got citizenship please come forward.
Thank you.
I think they need to put it like this way
- Normal - 2000
- Urgent - 3000
- Super - 4000
- Super Fast - 5000
- Extra Super Man Fast - 6000
- Now Today - 10000
:)

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:19 pm

i got an acknowledgement today. they just mentioned 'your application will be processed in chronological order at a later date'. They have not indicated any time frame nor have they given any reference number.

is this the format we can expect ? or would we get a reference number ?

whats the time of processing. I applied in august and i got the above letter in august after 1 week or so.

thanks
*$