ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing address and pending citizenship app

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Wisco

Changing address and pending citizenship app

Post by Wisco » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:23 am

Hey all-
I wrote to INIS when I moved house a few weeks ago, but have not gotten a reply to acknowledge my new info- anyone have any experience with this issue? Should I expect a reply? Was thinking I should write to them again as I haven't heard anything back.
Thanks!

flatpack

Re: Changing address and pending citizenship app

Post by flatpack » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:43 am

i always get resply back in post, may be send another letter
Wisco wrote:Hey all-
I wrote to INIS when I moved house a few weeks ago, but have not gotten a reply to acknowledge my new info- anyone have any experience with this issue? Should I expect a reply? Was thinking I should write to them again as I haven't heard anything back.
Thanks!

Wisco

Post by Wisco » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:02 pm

I was thinking I probably should. How long did it take for you to get a reply? My original app got acknowledgement in a couple days.

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 pm

Three days at most and each time i sent them anything i get reply in next three days. but why they are taking so long to process application just doesn’t make any sense :?
Wisco wrote:I was thinking I probably should. How long did it take for you to get a reply? My original app got acknowledgement in a couple days.

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:42 pm

I asked NCP why letters taking so much time. I got reply that it is summer time and they have less staff to deal with the letters

ostrich
Nigeria

Re: Changing address and pending citizenship app

Post by ostrich » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Wisco wrote:Hey all-
Thanks!
i wrote to them recently and i got a reply within 2 days. I will advise you wait a while and if nothing then write again. They will usually confirm the change by writing.
Its never too late