ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flight problem (registration card )puffff

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jokanda
Newly Registered

flight problem (registration card )puffff

Post by jokanda » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:26 pm

hi guy ,how are yous ,i have a small question about traveling to my own country
here is my sttory ,,,i am moroccan have stamp 4 EUFAM ,when i just came here i got a registration card valid for one year and when it expired i renew it and got another year (valid till 9th of november 2011) but i already applied for EU1 last june and recieved answer says that i will get a 6 months stamp ,,so its gonna be valid til 4th of december 2011 , i went to my local garda and he stamped 6 months in my pass and gave me a registration card for 6 month (only stamp 4 )so the problem is that i already planed and booked for holiday to morocco form the 1 to 19th of november but unfortunatly aerlingus not fly anymore to morocco and as you know that i can not change flight in spain or any other eu country bcs i have no EUFAM and another thing is that in the time which i am gonna fly i will have only one months and 4 days valid in my pass + when i am gonna fly back i will have only 14 days valid i my pass
i was thinking to apply for spanish visa but i remember that i will need atleast 6 months valid ,,,,,,
so please guys in anyone of yous know something or have any idea please help me :( :(

jokanda
Newly Registered

Post by jokanda » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:32 pm

anyone can help pls

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Not sure I can help but my husband is also moroccan and he also has stamp 4 pending the EU1 valid until November 2011 - he travelled to Morocco today via Paris he got a re-entry visa for Ireland but he has a permit for Italy so he can travel via schengan countries maybe try for the spanish visa? He had no trouble today flying.

jokanda
Newly Registered

Post by jokanda » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:06 pm

no more advise guys pls

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:54 pm

If you book a connecting flight to Morocco from any EU country you don't have any problems because Moroccans do not require transit visas for alot of EU countries UK/France/Spain (main hubs) in particular. Make sure its not point to point airline for e.g. Ryanair to Girona (Barcelona) and then catching another one from Girona to Marakesh...it has to be one ticket by a travel agent/airline DUB-HEATHROW OR MADRID-MARAKESH and back etc. also bear in mind that you need re-entry visa for Ireland because you are not a holder of EUFAM4 card.

jokanda
Newly Registered

Post by jokanda » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 pm

fatty patty wrote:If you book a connecting flight to Morocco from any EU country you don't have any problems because Moroccans do not require transit visas for alot of EU countries UK/France/Spain (main hubs) in particular. Make sure its not point to point airline for e.g. Ryanair to Girona (Barcelona) and then catching another one from Girona to Marakesh...it has to be one ticket by a travel agent/airline DUB-HEATHROW OR MADRID-MARAKESH and back etc. also bear in mind that you need re-entry visa for Ireland because you are not a holder of EUFAM4 card.
thx for your reply but what i still cant get is that possible to came back to ireland and having only 14 days in registration card or re-entry visa ?

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:00 am

yes you can before the expiry of your visa + the fact your visa is not a visitor visa on which an immigration officer gets suspicious its a more should i say stronger/spousal type of visa.

jokanda
Newly Registered

Post by jokanda » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:23 pm

fatty patty wrote:yes you can before the expiry of your visa + the fact your visa is not a visitor visa on which an immigration officer gets suspicious its a more should i say stronger/spousal type of visa.
thx so much ,,so now i just need buy ticket for connecting flight and thats it :D