ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bazaar situation!!!Police take me I'm illegal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sin
Newly Registered

Bazaar situation!!!Police take me I'm illegal

Post by Sin » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:04 pm

My brother suffers from frequent seizures (every 10min). He's also on anti depressants and he's been having suicide thoughts lately and more medical problems..He entered the UK 10 years as a student and overstayed by 8 years.

Yesterday, he decided to go to town and approached police officers and acted like an idiot "thats what they say" grabbing their belts, trying to grab keys off them and sitting on their car bonnet shouting "I'm illegal, plz take me..' He is in custody right now awaiting to be seen by immigration....

Is he going to a detention centre or be told to report as he lost his passport sometime ago....(south african national).. I really fear for his health because he has been acting very strange lately and got a heart screening due this coming Tuesday....

I rather buy him an airline ticket and make sure he goes to SA without any delay that might jeopardise his health further.

Any advice or potential outcome???
[/b]