ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sue UKBA

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samira_uk
BANNED

Sue UKBA

Post by samira_uk » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:46 pm

This is a general question. It means that UKBA and on top of it, Theresa May are some idiots who are going to destroy the PBS to gain more vote. The ECO's are some very ill educated people who even could not count correctly. I know that if Admin Review upheld, you cannot do anything through UKBA But you ALWAYS can take the case to the court. Does anyone knows about this procedure and its costs??? I am really ready to pay only to prove UKBA that they are some idiots.

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Re: Sue UKBA

Post by Rubablu » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:05 pm

samira_uk wrote:This is a general question. It means that UKBA and on top of it, Theresa May are some idiots who are going to destroy the PBS to gain more vote. The ECO's are some very ill educated people who even could not count correctly. I know that if Admin Review upheld, you cannot do anything through UKBA But you ALWAYS can take the case to the court. Does anyone knows about this procedure and its costs??? I am really ready to pay only to prove UKBA that they are some idiots.
you need to cotact a good solicitor.beaware that all solicitor is not good.most of them just want money.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Yeah, I know them and because of that I asked the question here :)