ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

checklist wp holder applying for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ksab

checklist wp holder applying for ILR

Post by ksab » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:50 am

Hi, I'm applying for ILR in a few days time, and have listed here the documents I have prepared. Would appreciate it if you could have a like and tell me if there is anything I've missed out on.

I've been with the same employer all 5 years in the uk as a work permit holder.

List of documents:

Application form along with 2 passport size photographs

Letter from employer confirming: employment, continuing employment, pay more than SOC code, school paid annual leave dates, all absences out of the UK in line with paid annual leave

List of school holidays from employer (paid annual leave)

List of absences on seperate sheet: dates in and out of uk, duration, page number on passport, higlighted paid annual leave dates

Letter from Local Authority with employee statement form (attendance etc.)

Payslips since last September (along with copies, pay highlighted)

Bank statements for last 12 months (along with copies, pay highlighted)

Payslips and bank statements for all 5 years available if required

P60s for 5 years (along with copies)

Life in the UK Test certificate (with copy)

Work permit from 2006 and extension letter from 2008 (with copy)

CRB form (latest) with copy

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:19 am

Your preparations are perfect.

Take print out of your blew email to UKBA regarding paid leave absences and their reply under the Freedom of Information Act. Just as a back up reference.

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/i ... ing-196000

ksab

Post by ksab » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:25 am

Thank you, I will!

guyintheuk

Post by guyintheuk » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm applying for ILR in next few days and same situation WP holder 5 years with same emplyer ... I also Prepared my documents in same way as you have done so I wish you the best too ... but why you need this document please Letter from Local Authority with employee statement form (attendance etc.) ?
also one more question... I have an FPN and I will answer question 7.1 > No but I will prepare a cover letter and state in it that I have one FPN so do you think it is alright ?

ksab

Post by ksab » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:36 pm

the local authority statement is because i work in a school and my paid holidays are slightly different to others.

in terms of the FPN, I'm not sure, perhaps a more senior member on the forum could answer that?