ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP JR, BANKRUPTCY CASE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mittal_siddharth
Newly Registered

HSMP JR, BANKRUPTCY CASE

Post by mittal_siddharth » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 pm

My ILR is due from 14th Oct 2011 under JR rules, I declared myself bankrupt in March 2009 due to loss in the business that I started in 2007 and since then I am working in a company, my current salary is 25000 per annum.

My questions are:-
1. What documents do i have to provide in regards to bankruptcy, as it was auto discharged after one year period and I have no document to show that I have been discharged from it.

2. I am not maintaining any minimum balance in my bank account since I have started working with the company. So, will there be any problems due to this?

3. I have about 2500 pounds invested in shares, can I show my share account statement as a financial document.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

winsome

Post by winsome » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:46 pm

As You are covered under JR so all you need to show is that

you are economically active now ( which u are as u are working )
have never took any benifit from the state in last 5 years ( only u know that)
There is no minimum balance required for HSMP JR. If you meed these condition you should get ILR so dont worry..

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 pm

winsome wrote:As You are covered under JR so all you need to show is that

you are economically active now ( which u are as u are working )
have never took any benifit from the state in last 5 years ( only u know that)
There is no minimum balance required for HSMP JR. If you meed these condition you should get ILR so dont worry..
I double that

Good Luck