ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea1 and eea2

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mackdd
Newly Registered

eea1 and eea2

Post by mackdd » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:06 pm

I am an Indian national married to a polish national . My wife is in UK more than 5 years , she got her wrs certificate as well, but she never applied for residency card . Few weeks ago I applied for EEA2 application ..as my wife works full time in UK. Now my question is whether should my wife apply for eea1 for her residency card now , while my application already with home office? Please help me and I also.wonder is there any chance my application can be rejected because my wife don't have a residency card? Please help me..thank you .

boloney

Re: eea1 and eea2

Post by boloney » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:32 pm

mackdd wrote:I am an Indian national married to a polish national . My wife is in UK more than 5 years , she got her wrs certificate as well, but she never applied for residency card . Few weeks ago I applied for EEA2 application ..as my wife works full time in UK. Now my question is whether should my wife apply for eea1 for her residency card now , while my application already with home office? Please help me and I also.wonder is there any chance my application can be rejected because my wife don't have a residency card? Please help me..thank you .
did she work 5 years in the UK?
if yes she is PR now, so she don`t need to apply for anything, she can aplly for PR confirmation, using form EEA3.

mackdd
Newly Registered

Post by mackdd » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Thank you for the reply and she did work more than 5 years as a full time. What will be the documentation will be needed for eea3 if you please kindly tell me.. and if she able to apply while my eea2 application is already with the home office ... and what is the chances for me to get residency card? Thank you once again

boloney

Post by boloney » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 pm

mackdd wrote:Thank you for the reply and she did work more than 5 years as a full time. What will be the documentation will be needed for eea3 if you please kindly tell me.. and if she able to apply while my eea2 application is already with the home office ... and what is the chances for me to get residency card? Thank you once again
wrs, 5 x p60 ,passport or id card should do the job for eea3 app.
she can aplly at any time.

mackdd
Newly Registered

Post by mackdd » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Thank you again. Is wrs is still valid? And as she don t have residency card is it going to effect my eea2 application atall? Thank you

Qman
United Kingdom

Post by Qman » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:56 pm

mackdd wrote:Thank you again. Is wrs is still valid? And as she don t have residency card is it going to effect my eea2 application atall? Thank you
WRS has been scrapped, but if she is claiming the time that she qualifies for PR and at that time WRS was in force she needs to show that she had it at the time it was relevant.

Her not having a residency card should not affect you application in any way as far as I know.
Sent PR March 2016
Refused Sept 2016
Appealed to FtT Sept 2016
Refused Nov 2016
Perm to Appeal to Upper Tribunal Nov 2016
Refused Dec 2016
Applied to UT Jan 2017
Appeal heard 29 Apr 2017
New COA 4 May 2017
Overturned 1 June 2017
PR Card issued July 2017

boloney

Post by boloney » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 pm

mackdd wrote:Thank you again. Is wrs is still valid? And as she don t have residency card is it going to effect my eea2 application atall? Thank you
because she start working when wrs was required she need to show that she have it.
about eea2, I don`t think so, what did you send to support yours eea2 app?

mackdd
Newly Registered

Post by mackdd » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:22 pm

thank you for your reply. i have sent my passport and my wife's passport , wrs registration and certificate, utility bills, my wife's recent payslip, contract of job, and the letter from employer. i have got the confirmation letter from home office.
as of wrs i am not sure whether my wife all the payslips of first year. as she changed jb once inbetween 12 months she did inform homeoffice by writting a letter.
so is there any solution?
kind regards