ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT- can he work on-site under same employer,sal,skil

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pvzkhan
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT- can he work on-site under same employer,sal,skil

Post by pvzkhan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Can a Tier 2 (ICT) worker again come back to UK to work for another client on the client-site for 5-6 months, on the same visa for which he had worked for the prievious client for 6 months in the UK but same Employer.

Is it possible if the Employer is the same but having different clients, Salary same, Skills required are same again, job specification same just clients different.

The fact that a software company (india) has a employee having 3 years of Tier 2 (ICT) Visa, would again like to send the employee back to UK to work for a diffierent client on the client site for say 6 months.

Is it possible..

gbhasha
Newly Registered

Post by gbhasha » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Yes..

My collegue has 3 year valid visa(tier 2 ICT), He works for different client now. Last year one client this year one client. Same VISA, same salary, Same employer. Just client is changed.

So dont worry...

pvzkhan
Newly Registered

Post by pvzkhan » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Thank you for the reply gbhasha, Is it possible to provide me with any link to may be policy guidance or some rules that would be great bcoz I have to give written proof to the client.

gbhasha
Newly Registered

Post by gbhasha » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:56 am

I might suggest you to check with your current employer's immigration department(i meant current company in india) and get a letter from them if needed.

pvzkhan
Newly Registered

Post by pvzkhan » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 am

The current Indian company is the one who has asked this query, if they can go ahead and send the tier 2 ICT employee to UK to work on a new client site for like 6-7 months... and I have to reply tho this currently company in India..

gbhasha
Newly Registered

Post by gbhasha » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 pm

I dont know wht ur company is asking those questions to you. As a employer, they should have clear understanding of rules and polices related to VISA. when they applied for COS first time, they should have understanding of for what the VISA is.? Please get in touch with your immigration dept.

gbhasha
Newly Registered

Post by gbhasha » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 pm

pvzkhan
Newly Registered

Post by pvzkhan » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Thanks ... I hope if I can find something concrete.. I have joined thier immigration dept here in london, that the reason they asking me to find out if it is possible.

gbhasha
Newly Registered

Post by gbhasha » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Found the link from UKBA.

Read point 192 in page#38.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf

pvzkhan
Newly Registered

Post by pvzkhan » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 am

Excellent.. Thank you very much gabasha.

pvzkhan
Newly Registered

Post by pvzkhan » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:56 am

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

MIGRANTS WORKING ON A CONTRACT BASIS
Where a migrant is working on a contract basis and has been supplied to you by another
445. organisation, you must be the organisation which has full responsibility for determining the duties, functions and outcomes, or outputs of the job the migrant is doing.
446. An example of this would be where Company A has a contract with Company Z to deliver a piece of work. A migrant who is sponsored by Company A, may be sent to work for the duration of the contract with Company Z, but they remain employed by Company A throughout the period of the contract and Company A is fully responsible for deciding the migrant’s duties, functions, outputs or outcomes. In this example, Company A remains as the migrant’s sponsor.