ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Method of delivery of First Adult Passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chunkybeefsoup

Method of delivery of First Adult Passport

Post by chunkybeefsoup » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi

Can anyone say how IPS send your first British adult passport back is it via DX Couriers or Royal Mail special delivery?

Thanks

Nazia88

Re: Method of delivery of First Adult Passport

Post by Nazia88 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 pm

chunkybeefsoup wrote:Hi

Can anyone say how IPS send your first British adult passport back is it via DX Couriers or Royal Mail special delivery?

Thanks
DX courier and they will ask you your name and then you need to sign it ad and that it
NAZIA XX

pkalluri
Newly Registered

Post by pkalluri » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 pm

yes its DX courier and you can call IPS to get tracking number before hand,if you wish to track yourself.

chunkybeefsoup

Proof of ID

Post by chunkybeefsoup » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Thanks for your replies.

I also read on the DX website that they may ask for proof of id for the applicant but anyone can sign.

Thanks

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 pm

I also read on the DX website that they may ask for proof of id for the applicant but anyone can sign.

Thanks
Mine was delivered through the letter box by DX courier, no one had to sign for it.