ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved WP+HSMP+Tier-1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

ILR Approved WP+HSMP+Tier-1

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi All,

I received my ILR on Monday 14/12/2009 from Croydon PEO. Below is the list of documents I submitted.

Documents List

1. Passports (Old and New)
2. LIUK Test Certificates
3. P60 of all 4 years. I didn't had P60 for one year.
4. Experience letters from employers comnfirming my employment to show continutiy in UK.
5. All Visa/Work permit/HSMP/Tier-1 documents(approvals)
6. Payslips of 6 months
7. Personal Bank Statement of 6 months

8. Company Bank Statements.Atleast 6 months to corroborate with salary/dividends.
9. Accountant letter confirming Salary + Dividend. Sample Letter
10.Photographs as per standard.

pkumar
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Approved WP+HSMP+Tier-1

Post by pkumar » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Congratulations!!! .... Not sure if everybody knows ... you have contributed heavily to this forum and have helped LOT of people with valuable information.
You are part of people who has made this site so popular ... i hope you stick around!

gidoc

Clarification

Post by gidoc » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi,
Can you please confirm the following

1. I have HSMP from before 6 Nov 2006, but after 6 April 2006; I do not need LUK test, is that right? However you seem to have given the test, which means you have counted two years from before as my 5 yrs will complete in 2010 and I also have 1 yr WP before HSMP.
2.I also seem to have misplaced first years P60, likewise, did you submit evidence of that years actvity by 12 months paylips?
3. Did you exceed 180 days, as it doesnt say anywahere on SETO forms/guidance what the limit is, it just asks for dates of absences?
Thanks for your help

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Approved WP+HSMP+Tier-1

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:16 pm

pkumar wrote:Congratulations!!! .... Not sure if everybody knows ... you have contributed heavily to this forum and have helped LOT of people with valuable information.
You are part of people who has made this site so popular ... i hope you stick around!
Hi PKumar,

Thanks for kind words. Yes I will stick around and will keep replying to posts. :-)

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Clarification

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:19 pm

gidoc wrote:Hi,
Can you please confirm the following

1. I have HSMP from before 6 Nov 2006, but after 6 April 2006; I do not need LUK test, is that right? However you seem to have given the test, which means you have counted two years from before as my 5 yrs will complete in 2010 and I also have 1 yr WP before HSMP.
2.I also seem to have misplaced first years P60, likewise, did you submit evidence of that years actvity by 12 months paylips?
3. Did you exceed 180 days, as it doesnt say anywahere on SETO forms/guidance what the limit is, it just asks for dates of absences?
Thanks for your help
1. Yes. You don't need LIUK. But for Citizenship you will need it anyway.
2.If you have remaining 4 years P60 that is fine too.You can submit employer letter showing you were employed from the first year to prove continuity.
3. I didn't exceed 180 days. I was hardly absent for 120 days. Make sure you create a matrix of your in-out dates and respective pages(stamp pages) of passport.

oraja_kumar
Newly Registered

Life in UK Test

Post by oraja_kumar » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:12 pm

please give tips on Life in UK Test prep etc

thx

sab124

Life in UK Test

Post by sab124 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:28 pm

I am sure u can see lot of suggestion in this forum and its woorth to try and practise some from www.lifeintheuk.org as well