ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement Visa for Minor( Financial Test/qualification)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Asali

Settlement Visa for Minor( Financial Test/qualification)

Post by Asali » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Hello all
Further to the link below ie advises that i was given about passing my financial test in bringing my child on a settlement visa:-

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ight=asali

Now as per Greanie's advise, I need £562.59 remaining after rent and tax:-

I got two jobs, one is permanent and the other one am bank staff. My permanent job am on 12hours per week. While my second job it varies from 30hours to 44hours.

The bank job I have been working there for 3 months and this month will be the fourth month. My finances have varied from £1300,£1700,£1500 and the forth month will be about £1800. I intend to launch visa application next month (Mid September)for my 11yr old son.

Will I pass the financial test despite the fact the finances have not been the same throughout the 4months?? Also the second job am bank, so am on Zero contract, will this be an issue? Having in mind my second job is the one that is bringing in more finances

Someone pls advise

Asali

Post by Asali » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Hey Hey

Surely there must someone out there who could have an answer to my question.

John, Greenie Any one out there pls advise