ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

invalid application due to specific part not filled in

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

haroonh
Newly Registered

invalid application due to specific part not filled in

Post by haroonh » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:31 pm

I applied for my visa extension on 29th june and it returned invalid because of specific parts not filled in .On the form it asks about the english language course 'is the student studying english language course as a foreign language only' i thought because Its for people who r studying english language thats why i didn't filll that section
and after filling fees and maintenance section, on a different section it asks u ' is the student still owed money ' i selected' no' and was asked to go to another part which says does the student has that money in his name' which i found strange and left it blank.
home office has sent me a letter stating i missed those section so make a new application.
My question is am i able to appeal on this so the date i applied earlier gets considered and i get a right of work
any advice will be greatly appreciatted

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:21 pm

vinny wrote:it may be difficult.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.