ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Allowed debit cards for same day service payment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jpannick
Newly Registered

Allowed debit cards for same day service payment

Post by jpannick » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi,

SET(O) form shows that you can pay by debit card but form mention only Delta, Maestro(including Solo) cards only.

Please can you confirm whether they also accept VISA debit card.

Thanks in advance.
Regards

daisychayne
Newly Registered

Post by daisychayne » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:48 pm

To my knowledge, those cards you list are one's that *can't* be used. I paid quickly and easily on my Visa Debit.

A word of advice, though - call up your bank in advance and advise them that you will be paying a large sum on your debit card, giving them the date of payment etc. That way they can flag it in their systems and this decreases the likelihood of your payment bouncing for any reason. Barclays were very helpful in this regard, and even gave me a specific number to call in case there were any issues on the day.

jpannick
Newly Registered

Post by jpannick » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you very much daisychayne.
I will try to preauthorised with barclays or natwest.

Thanks

jms_uk
- thin ice -

Post by jms_uk » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Also paid with VISA debit with no problems, issued by HSBC.