ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying online

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

myegin11

Applying online

Post by myegin11 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:23 am

Hi all

I am trying to apply online for SET (O). At the second step (2. Complete) , it asks me to download a paper form and fill it in by hand. After that step it does not let me to continue with the rest of the procedure and the pdf file is not editable.

I was expecting I would be completing an interactive pdf form and only printing it for signature and continue the procedure (even pay online).

Is there something I am missing or does this mean online application is not available for SET (O); hence they are dictating paper form? Or is this a temporary problem with the website?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers...

myegin11

Post by myegin11 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:03 pm

It seems interactive application for SET(O) is not available now.

It's weird they still call it "Apply Online".

nimish13shah
Newly Registered

Post by nimish13shah » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi,

I did apply online using SET(O) interactive application on 7th June 2011 , but they came back to me saying that its an invalid application and need to re submit using the specified forms. What a waste of time!

Thanks

zebra3

Post by zebra3 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:02 pm

myegin11 wrote:It seems interactive application for SET(O) is not available now.

It's weird they still call it "Apply Online".
its best to do a paper application form so you can photocopy it for your own records. good luck