ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Ben wrote:My wife and I are going to post off our applications today. Third time lucky.
Will be interesting to see if you get a response saying your application will be processed within 6 months, as another poster said.

All the best with your application too!

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Thanks!
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

monte

Post by monte » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:04 pm

PIKKA wrote:
tullamore wrote:....letter came this evening....some Euro's to pay....2 photos......- angelcountry, go and F..K yourself....I'VE GOT IT !! GOOD NITE...AND GOOD-BYE....FOR EVA.....
:o What you got your approval letter now then what was that??????????
tullamore wrote:Got my passport today. And I think this is my last message as I am leaving country. Godbye Ireland and Australia here I come

You are expected to stay in Ireland and have your principle place of residence in the island of Ireland.
LOL Good point PIKKA

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:11 pm

lily74 wrote:My wife is about to apply for citizenship but has a few concerns.
Could you lovely folks pls advice.
1. she did some part time work through 2 agencies in 2005-2006 but this agencies do not provide employment letters as required for citizenship application and one has even closed shop. they only usually phoned her and post her to her place of assignment. is it sufficient to only present p45 for those jobs.

2. she was on social supplementary from dec 2006 to jan 2009 (purpose was to prepare for professional exams and seek employment and also had a baby in 2008) Afterwards she has since been in full time employment from jan 2009 till date. My question is how does she calculate the time she was on welfare in the last 3 yrs? would she state all the 2 yrs of welfare supplement or just state from Aug 2008 to jan 2009 assuming she applies in August 2011? i.e going back 3 yrs from Aug 2011.

We were actually thinking she should wait till feb 2012 before applying as this will not reflect any social payment in the last 3 yrs. Does it make any difference if she waits?
If you are not in a rush then no harm in waiting till 2012, but thing is that your spouse is not in receipt of welfare for the past 2.5 years that makes your case stronger. There have been some applicants who have claimed welfare but accepted by the department. Since the jobs were a long time ago it is quite normal for the employer to move on or closed down etc p45 will suffice it is not a big issue imho.

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Ben wrote:My wife and I are going to post off our applications today. Third time lucky.
Remember to send them the full banana. Good luck. :wink:

IRLIN
Newly Registered

Post by IRLIN » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:14 pm

monte wrote:
PIKKA wrote:
tullamore wrote:....letter came this evening....some Euro's to pay....2 photos......- angelcountry, go and F..K yourself....I'VE GOT IT !! GOOD NITE...AND GOOD-BYE....FOR EVA.....
:o What you got your approval letter now then what was that??????????
tullamore wrote:Got my passport today. And I think this is my last message as I am leaving country. Godbye Ireland and Australia here I come

You are expected to stay in Ireland and have your principle place of residence in the island of Ireland.
LOL Good point PIKKA
Hi any real new approvals.. it's been more than a month now.. `

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 pm

corkguy wrote:hi guys,

I applied for naturalisation 2 months back and I got an approval today..
i applied on the basis of 5 yrs work permit..
i am surprised to see this quick approval...:)
Thanks to Alan shatter..I wanna buy pint for him:)
The last approvals we heard were on 27 & 28 July and who have their CON ceremonies in Co Tipperary tomorrow.
Is there anybody else who has got his/her approval in last two days???????
Because these two cases are very difficult to digest...........I want to believe but !!!! :?
PIKKA

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:43 pm

same here i cant believe he get his/her approval within 2 months :wink: :wink: but you never know inis.my friend applied 2 weeks ago he also got his but knowledgement letter within 2 weeks.its clearly say processing time is 6 months.but they are clearlying the backload.maybe 6-8 months he have his approval.alan shatter you are great.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:48 pm

they already clear around approx 10000 application within 5-6 months that a great achievement.so i think backload of 8000 application is left approx another 5 months because summer holidays are nearly over all the staff will be back next month.all the backload will be clear within 5 months .great work fine gael

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 am

Best of luck Ben!

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 am

i cant find the current timeline on inis website does any 1 know where is it guys or is it completly remove. like remember before it use to say dept is processing application of early 2009 blah blah.

abhimanyu11
Newly Registered

Post by abhimanyu11 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:17 pm

[quote="beady eye"]i cant find the current timeline on inis website does any 1 know where is it guys or is it completly remove. like remember before it use to say dept is processing application of early 2009 blah blah.[/quote]
Hope This Helps

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP11000028

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Hear Hear Hear a new amendment act has be promogated per immigration act 2004.

The section i am quoting deals with the fee prescript confers to immigration officer which says in

5, Regulations under subsection (1) A, may prescribe difference fees to be paid on different circumstances or in respect of different permission including permission to which different conditions are attached under section 4 (6).

So fees to be paid may deffer now. :D
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 pm

is any new approval.is any one know when is the next citizenship cereromy..................................?????????????

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Dont worry IQU u will be on the next ceremony dude with all of us here finger cross. thanks abhimanyu for that link man.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:45 pm

i wish if i am attending the ceromany this year in ireland.but you never know everything is possible.............i am waiting for my application acknoweldment letter any way. good luck to all my friends.....fine gael

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:29 pm

any new news from mu dear freinds /

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:54 pm

bandar look like people got there approvals.they are not any longer using this valuable website.......... come on lads please update any issues

time2act
Newly Registered

Post by time2act » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 pm

IQU wrote:bandar look like people got there approvals.they are not any longer using this valuable website.......... come on lads please update any issues

May be there are no new approvals recently? I am waiting on my case from Sep 08 and there is no sign yet.....I have been told that the file is with Minister from June end but it already middle of August and no word.

Don't know what's going on? May be they are waiting for the ceremonies to be organised and then dispatch decisions based on the dates from ceremonies.

As I can remember from recent post that they are now sending invite to the ceremony in the appoval letter? May be that can answer the delay??

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:25 pm

but i hear next ceromany to be in tipperary.last ceromany was in rathmines for 2 days approx 1200 applicant.i hope next one have same number or more............good luck everybody

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:27 pm

time2act wrote:
IQU wrote:bandar look like people got there approvals.they are not any longer using this valuable website.......... come on lads please update any issues

May be there are no new approvals recently? I am waiting on my case from Sep 08 and there is no sign yet.....I have been told that the file is with Minister from June end but it already middle of August and no word.

Don't know what's going on? May be they are waiting for the ceremonies to be organised and then dispatch decisions based on the dates from ceremonies.

As I can remember from recent post that they are now sending invite to the ceremony in the appoval letter? May be that can answer the delay??
BANG ON. Totally agree. According to new law they would hand over CONs in a Ceremony. They ARE arranging the Ceremonies and may be the next ceremonies would only be in Dublin and Tipperary as they did recently.
PIKKA

abhimanyu11
Newly Registered

Dependent

Post by abhimanyu11 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:42 pm

What is the recent trend of the application for naturalisation of Dependent kids (I mean the application are made after parents got naturalised) is there any improvement?

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:32 pm

There were 600 peoples taking oath in Templemore Garda College " http://www.garda.ie/ " on 12/08/11 i.e. last Friday.

I rang citizenship division last week she told me that they are busy in organising ceremonies these weeks “I have recorded that conversationâ€

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 pm

[quote="AUCK"]There were 600 peoples taking oath in Templemore Garda College " http://www.garda.ie/ " on 12/08/11 i.e. last Friday.

I rang citizenship division last week she told me that they are busy in organising ceremonies these weeks “I have recorded that conversationâ€
PIKKA

jambalap

Post by jambalap » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:55 pm

Is there any way we can know current pending naturalisation applications with INIS? :D