ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PaySlips for FLR M!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ultimate12570

PaySlips for FLR M!

Post by ultimate12570 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Hi, i want to apply for FLR M just waiting for Original Englsih language certificate but when perusing FLR M form it would appear on the check list at the end, it states Payslips, we have got bank statements in which our salaries come but i just have 1 month payslip because i couldn't find the previous payslips, so can we apply without payslips? is it compulsory to attach payslips?

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: PaySlips for FLR M!

Post by ElenaW » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:57 am

ultimate12570 wrote:Hi, i want to apply for FLR M just waiting for Original Englsih language certificate but when perusing FLR M form it would appear on the check list at the end, it states Payslips, we have got bank statements in which our salaries come but i just have 1 month payslip because i couldn't find the previous payslips, so can we apply without payslips? is it compulsory to attach payslips?
How long ago did you get the job that you have now? If it's fairly recent, you can supply your working contract instead and explain that it's recent.
I tell it like it is.