ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got approval today in 2 months for naturalisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

corkguy
Newly Registered

got approval today in 2 months for naturalisation

Post by corkguy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:40 pm

hi guys,

I applied for naturalisation 2 months back and I got an approval today..
i applied on the basis of 5 yrs work permit..
i am surprised to see this quick approval...:)
Thanks to Alan shatter..I wanna buy pint for him:)

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:26 pm

cantt believe that at all.any way congrats if incase your telling truth.

corkguy
Newly Registered

Post by corkguy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 pm

IQU wrote:cantt believe that at all.any way congrats if incase your telling truth.
Thanks..i did not believe myself today when i got an approval:)

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 pm

so when are you going for oath.where you have to take oath.how long you living in ireland.but any way one more vote for fine gael congrats

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 am

I'm starting to think I made a mistake by not applying a bit later!!!
My letter said 26 months, on average, and I applied at the end of February.

ostrich
Nigeria

Re: got approval today in 2 months for naturalisation

Post by ostrich » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:59 am

corkguy wrote:hi guys,

I applied for naturalisation 2 months back and I got an approval today..
i applied on the basis of 5 yrs work permit..
i am surprised to see this quick approval...:)
Thanks to Alan shatter..I wanna buy pint for him:)
Wow :shock:
That was super fast. Just wondering did you have LTR?
Congrats man
Its never too late

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:10 am

thats cool man unblievebly fast are u goin to ceremony if u cud let us know ur status when u apply like ICT work permit wcatt ltr. congrats to u.

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:56 am

wow, great news for you. have to say i am rather annoyed that they are now going straight to approving people who have only just applied without first clearing the backlog of ppl who have been waiting 2 years upwards though! what happened to "processing applications in a chronological order"??!!!

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 am

i am quite sure.i think citizenship approval within 2 months is impossible.i think LTR on behalf of work permit have 2 months processing time.

corkguy
Newly Registered

hi

Post by corkguy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 am

hi guys,

Yes, I had LTR and infact LTR was approved last month.
I have not been confimed oath date or place and it is said in letter that oath place and date will be informed later once I have paid fee etc..
cheers

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:15 am

wohhhhhhhhhhh enjoy my friend wish you good luck for yours future.can you please clearout what is your nationality,how long you living in ireland

corkguy
Newly Registered

Post by corkguy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:16 am

IQU wrote:wohhhhhhhhhhh enjoy my friend wish you good luck for yours future.can you please clearout what is your nationality,how long you living in ireland
I am indonesian..and i am living here for 7 yrs

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:20 am

thanks

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:43 am

you have every reason to buy Alan Shatter a pint. If I were you I would buy him a tap...haha...

Anyway, I applied in June...still waiting for an acknowledgement.
Also, applied for LTR in May and waiting for an approval based on EUfam 4.

Let's hope both come same day....

Congratulation!!! Cork Guy....

wizardland

Post by wizardland » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:35 am

corkguy wrote:I am indonesian..and i am living here for 7 yrs
selamat yah :)

realhope

Re: hi

Post by realhope » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 pm

I have not been confimed oath date or place and it is said in letter that oath place and date will be informed later once I have paid fee etc..
cheers
congratulations corkguy....thats superfast speed
can you tell us when did you apply for your LONG TERM RESIDENCY?
and if you tell us what documents you sent them?
also when you applied for citizenship, what did the letter of acknoledgment say? i mean how long from application to decision?
one final note......have you any Irish associations? have you made a previous appllication?
please tell us...as many of us are frustrated
all the best my friend
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN

corkguy
Newly Registered

Post by corkguy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:38 pm

realhope wrote:

cheers
also when you applied for citizenship, what did the letter of acknoledgment say? i mean how long from application to decision?
one final note......have you any Irish associations? have you made a previous appllication?
all the best my friend
I applied for LTR approx a year back. I had sent the documents which r mentioned on INIS for applying LTR..
i had applied for citizenship 2 months back and letter said that waiting time is 6 months..
i don't have any irish association...this was my first naturalisation application...
cheers

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:11 pm

well if your letter said 6 month wait time.
I hope mine is the exact copy of that.
I am waiting for mine applied 7 weeks ago.

I will tell you guys when i get mine acknowledgement

angelcountry
BANNED

Post by angelcountry » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:12 pm

Wonder shall never end.
Reality and Proof can make a case in accordance with the fix rule custom and principle.

realhope

Post by realhope » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:33 pm

corkguy wrote:
realhope wrote:

cheers
all the best my friend
I applied for LTR approx a year back. I had sent the documents which r mentioned on INIS for applying LTR..
i had applied for citizenship 2 months back and letter said that waiting time is 6 months..
i don't have any irish association...this was my first naturalisation application...
cheers
thanks, did you send your LTR certificate to citizenship after you made your application for citizenship or did you send it with your application

corkguy
Newly Registered

Post by corkguy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:16 pm

realhope wrote:
corkguy wrote:
realhope wrote:

cheers
all the best my friend
cheers
thanks, did you send your LTR certificate to citizenship after you made your application for citizenship or did you send it with your application
i had sent my LTR approval letter with my naturalisation application..
cheers

corkguy
Newly Registered

Post by corkguy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 pm

realhope wrote:
corkguy wrote:
realhope wrote:

cheers
all the best my friend
cheers
i had sent LTR approval letter with my naturalisation application

realhope

Post by realhope » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:12 pm

corkguy wrote:
realhope wrote:
corkguy wrote:
realhope wrote:
all the best my friend
cheers
i had sent LTR approval letter with my naturalisation application
thanks corkguy
so i understand you waited 1 full year for LTR. why did it take that long?
i mean it says on INIS website that it takes 6 months at present for LTR.
did they ask for additional documents at the LTR section? what did they ask for and when?and how long after sending your application did you get approved?(if you sent any)
i know too many questions...but you know how difficult it is to be waiting for long time

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Sorry to say corkguy but it is very difficult for me to accept that you have got your approval.

*Firstly it is impossible that INIS approve an application for naturalisation in just 2 months.

*Secondly except you and another non serious person on this forum who is use to say 'You ALL talk shite on this forum' i have not heard any other person who has got his/her approval neither on this forum nor around us. I know pretty a large number of people not in Co. Mayo but also from Co. Longford, Cavan, Sligo, Dublin and Shannon. So except you 2 there is no news from anywhere else.

*Thirdly you are contradicting your own statements, you said that you got your LTR last month (which you applied a year ago) and you applied for Citizenship 2 months ago and then you said you sent your LTR letter with your Citizenship application. Why didn't you applied your Citizenship with your LTR.

*Forthly INIS is now issuing acknowledgement letter of those who sent their Yellow Forms a month ago. There are many out there who applied Naturalization in June this year and still waiting for their reference number then how did you get your approval before their reference number.

Here is your own statements..........
corkguy wrote: Yes, I had LTR and infact LTR was approved last month. cheers
realhope wrote: thanks, did you send your LTR certificate to citizenship after you made your application for citizenship or did you send it with your application
corkguy wrote: i had sent my LTR approval letter with my naturalisation application..
cheers
PIKKA

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:00 pm

PIKKA wrote:Sorry to say corkguy but it is very difficult for me to accept that you have got your approval.

*Firstly it is impossible that INIS approve an application for naturalisation in just 2 months.

*Secondly except you and another non serious person on this forum who is use to say 'You ALL talk shite on this forum' i have not heard any other person who has got his/her approval neither on this forum nor around us. I know pretty a large number of people not in Co. Mayo but also from Co. Longford, Cavan, Sligo, Dublin and Shannon. So except you 2 there is no news from anywhere else.

*Thirdly you are contradicting your own statements, you said that you got your LTR last month (which you applied a year ago) and you applied for Citizenship 2 months ago and then you said you sent your LTR letter with your Citizenship application. Why didn't you applied your Citizenship with your LTR.

*Forthly INIS is now issuing acknowledgement letter of those who sent their Yellow Forms a month ago. There are many out there who applied Naturalization in June this year and still waiting for their reference number then how did you get your approval before their reference number.

Here is your own statements..........
corkguy wrote: Yes, I had LTR and infact LTR was approved last month. cheers
realhope wrote: thanks, did you send your LTR certificate to citizenship after you made your application for citizenship or did you send it with your application
corkguy wrote: i had sent my LTR approval letter with my naturalisation application..
cheers

Good point Pikka, as this kind of posts (approval in short time) sends messages of frustration to others who are waitting for more than 2 and 3 years even 4 years.

so it is only a request for all, please be serious and kind with the others.
peace on you