ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CSI - EHIC - new EEA3 Version 06/11

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Belucci
Newly Registered

CSI - EHIC - new EEA3 Version 06/11

Post by Belucci » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:05 pm

[color=darkred][/color]
Dear All,

I'd like to get advice on my case please. These are the facts:

I am EEA National. I came to UK in 2006 and I am just about to apply for PR. I have EEA1 card (the Blue Card), WRS card and certificate as requested by the regulators and documents related to work (P60, wage slips, a letter of confirmation from my employer).

However, I don't have EHIC. I wasn't aware of anything like that when I applied for EEA1. I also don't have utility bills and tenancy agreement (I have bank statments as a proof of my address).

Question:
Can the CIS be waived by EEA1? Am I going to be rejected because of not having EHIC?
Will bank statement be sufficient to proof my address for that last 5 years?

I would appreciate your comments and advice and thank you in advance.

b.

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:20 pm

A worker doesn't need separate CSI. I think the documents you have should be sufficient.

Belucci
Newly Registered

Post by Belucci » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:29 pm

[quote="86ti"]A worker doesn't need separate CSI. I think the documents you have should be sufficient.[/quote]

Guru. Thank you for your prompt reply! Much appreciated. Kind regards. b.