ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got approval today in 2 months for naturalisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

corkguy
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by corkguy » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:28 pm

PIKKA wrote:Sorry to say corkguy but it is very difficult for me to accept that you have got your approval.

*Firstly it is impossible that INIS approve an application for naturalisation in just 2 months.

*Secondly except you and another non serious person on this forum who is use to say 'You ALL talk shite on this forum' i have not heard any other person who has got his/her approval neither on this forum nor around us. I know pretty a large number of people not in Co. Mayo but also from Co. Longford, Cavan, Sligo, Dublin and Shannon. So except you 2 there is no news from anywhere else.

*Thirdly you are contradicting your own statements, you said that you got your LTR last month (which you applied a year ago) and you applied for Citizenship 2 months ago and then you said you sent your LTR letter with your Citizenship application. Why didn't you applied your Citizenship with your LTR.

*Forthly INIS is now issuing acknowledgement letter of those who sent their Yellow Forms a month ago. There are many out there who applied Naturalization in June this year and still waiting for their reference number then how did you get your approval before their reference number.

Here is your own statements..........
corkguy wrote: Yes, I had LTR and infact LTR was approved last month. cheers
realhope wrote: thanks, did you send your LTR certificate to citizenship after you made your application for citizenship or did you send it with your application
corkguy wrote: i had sent my LTR approval letter with my naturalisation application..
cheers
Hi pikka,

I just shared my approval detail on this forum and why would i be wasting my time in writing on this forum and sharing detail of approval if it was all lie..

I did not apply for citizenship with LTR as I thought there was no need to get Irish passport..and again it was my own personal decision at that time of applying LTR only..

I was also surprised to get approval in two months and to be honest i can understand your concern..but sometimes u never know what can happen from INIS regarding approval..

best of luck cheers

corkguy
Newly Registered

Post by corkguy » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:32 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:
PIKKA wrote:Sorry to say corkguy but it is very difficult for me to accept that you have got your approval.

*Firstly it is impossible that INIS approve an application for naturalisation in just 2 months.

*Secondly except you and another non serious person on this forum who is use to say 'You ALL talk shite on this forum' i have not heard any other person who has got his/her approval neither on this forum nor around us. I know pretty a large number of people not in Co. Mayo but also from Co. Longford, Cavan, Sligo, Dublin and Shannon. So except you 2 there is no news from anywhere else.

*Thirdly you are contradicting your own statements, you said that you got your LTR last month (which you applied a year ago) and you applied for Citizenship 2 months ago and then you said you sent your LTR letter with your Citizenship application. Why didn't you applied your Citizenship with your LTR.

*Forthly INIS is now issuing acknowledgement letter of those who sent their Yellow Forms a month ago. There are many out there who applied Naturalization in June this year and still waiting for their reference number then how did you get your approval before their reference number.

Here is your own statements..........
corkguy wrote: Yes, I had LTR and infact LTR was approved last month. cheers
realhope wrote: thanks, did you send your LTR certificate to citizenship after you made your application for citizenship or did you send it with your application
corkguy wrote: i had sent my LTR approval letter with my naturalisation application..
cheers

Good point Pikka, as this kind of posts (approval in short time) sends messages of frustration to others who are waitting for more than 2 and 3 years even 4 years.

so it is only a request for all, please be serious and kind with the others.

Hi Irishphrade,

I can understand your concern and if u feel that it is not genuine post then u can ignore this post..
thanks

corkguy
Newly Registered

Post by corkguy » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 pm

realhope wrote:
corkguy wrote:
realhope wrote:
corkguy wrote:
I applied for LTR approx a year back. I had sent the documents which r mentioned on INIS for applying LTR..
i had applied for citizenship 2 months back and letter said that waiting time is 6 months..
i don't have any irish association...this was my first naturalisation application...
cheers
thanks, did you send your LTR certificate to citizenship after you made your application for citizenship or did you send it with your application
i had sent LTR approval letter with my naturalisation application
thanks corkguy
so i understand you waited 1 full year for LTR. why did it take that long?
i mean it says on INIS website that it takes 6 months at present for LTR.
did they ask for additional documents at the LTR section? what did they ask for and when?and how long after sending your application did you get approved?(if you sent any)
i know too many questions...but you know how difficult it is to be waiting for long time
hi ,

I was asked additional documents like employment letter, contract letter and P60 etc. and it took me 1 year to get LTR approval. I was asked these documents 2 months before LTR approval..

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:03 pm

~YEs a big ??? mark there
i have been waiting for 8 weeks now for an acknowledgment letter not to mention an approval:-))))

realhope

Post by realhope » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:39 pm

knapps wrote:~YEs a big ??? mark there
i have been waiting for 8 weeks now for an acknowledgment letter not to mention an approval:-))))
pikka and irish pharoe
it all sounds strange...but the fact he just got his LTR then applied for citizenship explains it all. the question is how many others like corkguy got citizenship following recent LTR. so if you just got you LTR recently please share you info and this is how we can be sure he is right
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Congratulations corkguy. That is excellent. I just hope Fine Gael are still in power when it is my (soon to be) husband's time to apply for naturalisation.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:51 pm

congrats corkguy.when are you going for ceromany.................................................????????????????what is next???

God's Favour
Newly Registered

Citizenship ceremony in September

Post by God's Favour » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi Folks, Kindly tell me when and where the Irish citizenship ceremony is in September please, I am very anxious to know....

God's Favour
Newly Registered

Citizenship ceremony in September

Post by God's Favour » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Hi Folks, Kindly tell me when and where the Irish citizenship ceremony is in September please, I am very anxious to know....