ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tom378
Newly Registered

ilr

Post by tom378 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:20 am

At last I got it!!!
I submitted SET(O) on 16th may and after a long wait for 11 weeks they satmped ILR on 2nd August and I recieved my passport back on 10th August.I was so happy that for a week i went on holidays and just back and updating.Thanks a lot for all your updates and I am sure all of you will get your ILR very soon

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: ilr

Post by mk357 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 pm

tom378 wrote:At last I got it!!!
I submitted SET(O) on 16th may and after a long wait for 11 weeks they satmped ILR on 2nd August and I recieved my passport back on 10th August.I was so happy that for a week i went on holidays and just back and updating.Thanks a lot for all your updates and I am sure all of you will get your ILR very soon
Congratulations.