ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company name is not same on bank statements and pay slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amitlsbu123

Company name is not same on bank statements and pay slips

Post by amitlsbu123 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Hi Guys,

I am in the process of organising all documnets which i need in applying for my tier 1 extension.

I have just spotted something between my payslips and bank statements. Company name is not same on both.

Is it going to be a problem or it is ok ?

Please help seniors.

Thanks,

amitlsbu123

Re: Company name is not same on bank statements and pay slip

Post by amitlsbu123 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:51 pm

amitlsbu123 wrote:Hi Guys,

I am in the process of organising all documnets which i need in applying for my tier 1 extension.

I have just spotted something between my payslips and bank statements. Company name is not same on both.

Please help seniors.

Thanks,

seniors please respond to this and if it is going to be a problem then could you please suggest possible solution. Thanks for your help in advance.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:28 pm

I don't want you to quote the full company name, but can you explain the difference(s)?

Are we talking totally different? A word abbreviated? Or how different?
John

amitlsbu123

Post by amitlsbu123 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:36 pm

John wrote:I don't want you to quote the full company name, but can you explain the difference(s)?

Are we talking totally different? A word abbreviated? Or how different?
hi john,

On payslip it says "Parabis Law LLP" and bank statements it says "Bank Credit Plexus a/c"

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 pm

OK, presumably the amounts tally, that is, the net amount on each payslip tallies with the amount credited to your bank account.

Even so I think it would assist you getting a letter from your employer confirming that when they pay salaries that the message sent is indeed "Bank Credit Plexus a/c".
John

amitlsbu123

Post by amitlsbu123 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:19 pm

John wrote:OK, presumably the amounts tally, that is, the net amount on each payslip tallies with the amount credited to your bank account.

Even so I think it would assist you getting a letter from your employer confirming that when they pay salaries that the message sent is indeed "Bank Credit Plexus a/c".
Thanks for your advise john.

I will try to get letter from my HR mentioning what you have said in above post.

And yes net amount is exactly same in my pay slips and bank statements.

Thanks,

amitlsbu123

Post by amitlsbu123 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:56 am

Deart Experts/Juniors/Seniors,

Does this applies to me ?

I am full time employed by private limited comany. But on my Bank Statement company name differ with my pay slips. On guidance notes it says below. Can anyone please clear my doubts. It would be great help.

"An applicant is operating through a limited
liability company that is administered on his/
her behalf by an accountant. The name on
the payment advice may therefore differ from
the credit payment entries on the applicant’s
bank statements. In these cases the
applicant should provide a letter from his/her
accountant to clarify the relationship between
everyone concerned"

amitlsbu123

Post by amitlsbu123 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:28 pm

guys could you please repy to my last post ?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 pm

No, it's not a problem. There is no requirement for names to match. Many people are paid by different companies than they are employed by (it's also a by-product of large corporations - it's easier to pay people from a single company, than have each company pay employees separately, otherwise there's no benefit of scale).

amitlsbu123

Post by amitlsbu123 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:53 pm

mulderpf wrote:No, it's not a problem. There is no requirement for names to match. Many people are paid by different companies than they are employed by (it's also a by-product of large corporations - it's easier to pay people from a single company, than have each company pay employees separately, otherwise there's no benefit of scale).
Thank you very much mulderpf. Thanks for clearing my doubt.

alpesh0009
Newly Registered

Re: Company name is not same on bank statements and pay slip

Post by alpesh0009 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:24 pm

amitlsbu123 wrote:Hi Guys,

Please help seniors.

Thanks,
hi
you can call HMRC on Hmrc contact number : +44 135 535 9022
and ask for your emplyment history letter

madhumesh
India

Post by madhumesh » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 pm

mulderpf wrote:No, it's not a problem. There is no requirement for names to match. Many people are paid by different companies than they are employed by (it's also a by-product of large corporations - it's easier to pay people from a single company, than have each company pay employees separately, otherwise there's no benefit of scale).
Hi,

I am in a similar situation, My pay is distributed through group company and payslips and bank statement contains the name of this company rather than I am actually employed with.

I would be stating in my cover letter that I am working for company XYZ Ltd but my payslips and bank statements contains name ABC Ltd, which is group company through which salary is distributed.

I am bit confused how to present this in my application, Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards