ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I claim earnings from two employers at the same time?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

marzooq

Can I claim earnings from two employers at the same time?

Post by marzooq » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:51 pm

for a period of 2 months I legally I was working for two employers, my previous employer and for my new employer, I was in a holiday in the previous employer and I was working for the new employer.
so can I include both of the salaries in these months?
I also want to add that the first employer is overseas employer, so I include them?

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: Can I claim earnings from two employers at the same time

Post by mk357 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:38 pm

marzooq wrote:for a period of 2 months I legally I was working for two employers, my previous employer and for my new employer, I was in a holiday in the previous employer and I was working for the new employer.
I also want to add that the first employer is overseas employer, so I include them?
Which visa are you on? If you are on HSMP than IMO it should be fine.

marzooq

Re: Can I claim earnings from two employers at the same time

Post by marzooq » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:03 pm

[quote="mk357"][quote="marzooq"]for a period of 2 months I legally I was working for two employers, my previous employer and for my new employer, I was in a holiday in the previous employer and I was working for the new employer.
I also want to add that the first employer is overseas employer, so I include them?[/quote]

Which visa are you on? If you are on HSMP than IMO it should be fine.[/quote]

I'm on Tier-1 General