ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Case finalised in 2 minutes!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

peppekalle

Case finalised in 2 minutes!!!

Post by peppekalle » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:00 pm

I went to court and the judge told me you are discharged from bail as your appeal was successful and home office are not appealing.My-bail hearing was over in about 2 minutes.

My appeal was allowed almost 3 months ago.I did ask the rep from UKBA when will my ILR be processed he said it won't be long now.

No more reporting for me.I am very happy.

ali0123
Newly Registered

Post by ali0123 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:03 am

congrats :)

gads
Newly Registered

Post by gads » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:07 am

Congrats , do you mind sharing your story as it might give someone hope , o hv a pending human rights claim Congrats again and all the very best

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 pm

I was arrested in a sting operation when the officers found out i was in the process of regularizing my status.They quickly send me to a detention center where they tried to remove me on the third day.

My lawyer made representations and the removal was cancelled .UKBA refused my human rights considerations and that i was entitled to leave under immigration rules. My appeal was successful on both counts.

gads
Newly Registered

Post by gads » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Hope u don't mind me asking , were u an overstayer, I ask all these because I hv a pending human rights claim, hw long hv u been here for I mean in the UK I hv been here for over 8years with two kids ages 6 and 3.Thnks

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 pm

gads wrote:Hope u don't mind me asking , were u an overstayer, I ask all these because I hv a pending human rights claim, hw long hv u been here for I mean in the UK I hv been here for over 8years with two kids ages 6 and 3.Thnks
I was out of status.Is your human rights claim with UKBA or the courts?

gads
Newly Registered

Post by gads » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:23 pm

My case is with the ukba, I was refused and I sent it back for reconsideration.

peppekalle

Finally i have received my ILR

Post by peppekalle » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Few weeks ago UKBA wanted to grant me DLR.I wrote to them and told them i will seek judicial review if my passport is not endorsed with ILR as my appeal was allowed under the immigration rules.

My lawyer has confirmed that i have been granted ILR and i will be picking it up tomorrow.

The battle is finally over thanks everyone for your support and advice.