ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Weekeply payslips for Tier-1 (general) extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKVISAIMG
Newly Registered

Weekeply payslips for Tier-1 (general) extension

Post by UKVISAIMG » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Hi,

I am a Tier-1 (General) holder and expecting to apply for the visa extension soon.

I am working as a IT Contractor and getting paid weekly by my umbrella company, I have Weekly payslips which matched with my bank statements.

There are times, I got paid for 2-3 weeks at once, but again the Net amount ion my payslips matched with my bank statements.

At the time of my extension, I will be submitting the weekly payslips, which will be around 30 to 40 payslips in numbers.

Would there be any issues in my Tier -1 (general) extension on submitting these many payslips.

Your help is very much appreciated.

AccountantMatthew
Member of Standing

Post by AccountantMatthew » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:28 pm

From what you say there, there should be no problem.

You are providing payslips, which is on the UKBA's source document list, and these can be matched to income on your bank statement - which is something that would be looked at.

Even though you are sending weekly payslips and it will make the envelope a little larger, you are only doing what is asked of you(!)
Please don't private message me or e-mail me for free personal advice - you are just wasting your time writing something that won't get answered.
Anything written here shouldn't be construed as being formal advice given in a professional capacity.

UKVISAIMG
Newly Registered

Post by UKVISAIMG » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:00 am

Thanks for replying AccountantMatthew, This is helpful.

imprezasti

Post by imprezasti » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:29 am

Same here- submitted 52 of them. As long as all else adds up this isn't a big deal.